Create your own Squidward Torture Episode (Revised Edition!)

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Hey all! I was browsing the Fry Cook Games and saw that people were STILL posting in my old Squid Torture post, so I decided to both renew and revise the game!

Basically, your goal is to create a silly Squidward Torture plot for everyone to simply laugh at how silly and dumb it can be! This can range from anything to Spongebob and Patrick deciding to light fireworks in Squidward's house to wake him up, or have Mr. Krabs treat Squidward unfairly.

However, this time around, there are going to be RULES to this game!

Rule #1: Your idea must be 3 sentences MINIMUM.
This is to ensure that your ideas are creative and silly!

Rule #2: Your idea cannot be graphic.
Because this forum IS ABOUT A CHILDREN'S SHOW, I think it would be better if these ideas still remained more child friendly (AKA, no plots about Spongebob and Patrick cutting open Squidward or anything relating to graphic deaths.)

Rule #3: Your idea can be inspired from multiple Scumbobs
Basically, this isn't as much of a rule as it is a suggestion. I would recommend you trying to combine multiple bad episodes of the show to create one horrible day (or night) for Squidward.

And one more thing: Have Fun!

Now, Let the torture commence! :scaredsquid:

hippythehippo

Banished
Squidward discovers that Sponge and Pat have a secret box. Fearing for the worst, Squidward leaks ink. Patrick, who is turned into a sadist by the box, decides to use the ink to make...lemonade. Patrick knocks Squidward unconscious with, and gets to work. When Squidward wakes up, he sees his worst nightmare, spiders. The spiders make Squidward leak, so he needs something absorbent. The closest thing available is Spongebob. Spongebob absorbs the ink, but it's too much. He blows the ink, launching Patrick and Squidward to a farm. Patrick's mind is warped, and he is turned into a horse. Squidward's head is still unwell, and he turns into a bunny. Patrick is mad that no one from Michigan was seen, and decides to destroy Squidward. However, Bunny Squidward uses his bunny powers to use a laser to kill Pinky Pie Patrick.

The end.

what is wrong with me

Esme

Imitation Krab
Squidward commits tax fraud and gets in trouble with the law, and then he meets "Bubba" ;3

SunsetTheStupid

Part Computer or Something
"Garbage Exquisite" - Squidward wakes up and can't find his Clarinet. SpongeBob and Patrick come to say Hi and try to help Squidward find his Clarinet. They throw him in the Dumpster to help, and when Squidward can't find it, SpongeBob and Patrick throw his house in the trash and then the Police come and Arrest him for no reason other than the fact that he has a Ugly Nose. The End. :welcome:

Back