COVID-19

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
The NBA, MLS has suspended the season. Some of the NCAABkb is cancelling their conference tournments.

Celebrities and public figures now getting disease as my district is finally transitioning to shutting down
6883905bfcafca0f749cca3fd2b5215f.jpg

2fc4fec6d938e760db50ce965c3764e7.jpg

8803a9c1029dd235d3102efe35265107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last day at school will be Tuesday. My county also made all public gatherings in unincorporated territories (my jurisdiction) banned, but my school is right past the border into the main city so they will go on until Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Starting Friday the 13th of March 2020, my university classes are cancelled until the 31st of the same month. The bright side is that I'm literally free from my studies, for a moment. Plus other events in my home country were postponed due to the COVID19.

In my home country, so many Chinese entered there to work in illegal gambling because gambling is banned in China. So that's why they do gambling here. I'm scared because the infected Chinese infested most of the Metropolis area of my home country and its already on a lockdown.. Luckily, I live outside the metropolis. As a result, graduation in few schools, colleges and universities were cancelled due to the outbreak and my country's President is going to declare my home country a state of emergency.

Pls pray for my home country.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
My school just let out in the middle of the day after word that one of the school’s visitors might have been infected with Corona. Trips are being canceled. It’s wild!!!

Apparently Lysol is selling out like crazy.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
My brother and my friend's school got canceled for three weeks.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Starting Friday the 13th of March 2020, my university classes are cancelled until the 31st of the same month. The bright side is that I'm literally free from my studies, for a moment. Plus other events in my home country were postponed due to the COVID19.

In my home country, so many Chinese entered there to work in illegal gambling because gambling is banned in China. So that's why they do gambling here. I'm scared because the infected Chinese infested most of the Metropolis area of my home country and its already on a lockdown.. Luckily, I live outside the metropolis. As a result, graduation in few schools, colleges and universities were cancelled due to the outbreak and my country's President is going to declare my home country a state of emergency.

Pls pray for my home country.
The class suspension in my home country was extended to April 14 (Tuesday) until further notice.

coft

happy hopping moron
My country is “delaying” its spread by doing nothing

In other words:

Boris Johnson: Magic Conch, what should I do to stop the coronavirus from spreading?

Magic Conch: nothing

I mean of course, they are doing stuff like banning school trips (school’s still happening though because they think we’re gonna have to spend our weekdays with our grandparents and we’ll give the virus to them) but still.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I may be 31, but I'm finishing up a university program myself. Our college has cancelled face-to-face classes for the rest of the semester (through May 8), and we'll be finishing up online. Thank goodness for the technological developments over the past 30 years that (mostly) allow students and certain types of employees continue to learn and be productive members of society even when we must quarantine ourselves like this.

Obviously most of us still have work and/or school responsibilities to take care of while we're at home over the coming weeks and months. Nevertheless, now sounds like a great time to get started on that hobby you were putting off - you know the one (painting, woodworking, learning French, practicing yoga)... ;)

coft

happy hopping moron
Schools are cancelled from 23rd March until 21st April in my country now

Back