country vs country

Why do I choose Canada?

-Both are rich in natural beauty, but Canada has the snowy tundra and remoteness that only Alaska matches.
-Canadians are very polite people, going out of their way to help people and complimenting people to death. Americans? Of course, this doesn't apply to all of them, but tons are arrogant, ignorant, rude, or a combination of those 3!
- Canada has guaranteed snow for at least three months outside the southern parts (which I personally don't care about). America does not (once again, Alaska is the exception_
-Canada has Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons > Dunkin Donuts anyday.

When I'm older, I plan to either move to Alaska or immigrate to Canada. (Iceland is an option too if I learn the language) For now, I'm just stuck here in Horseheads with a bunch of the STEREOTYPICAL Americans. @_@

Why do I choose USA?

-Both are rich in natural beauty, but America has a huge diverse landscape including the snowy tundra and remoteness in Alaska, beautiful tropical beaches and rainforest of Hawaii, Rust colored deserts located in the southwest, the vast grasslands that strech for miles across the midwest, Forests of the largest and oldest trees in the world found in Northwest, and quaint deciduous forest of the Northeast.

-Everywhere you go you'll find people who are arrogant, ignorant, rude, or a combination of those 3 regardless if it's in Canada or America. But a common stereotype of Americans is we are very polite people, going out of our way to help people and complimenting people to death.

- Something about Snow and Donuts

When I'm older, I plan to see Alaska or anyplace of the United States. (Iceland is an option too if I learn the language) For now, I'm happy to be here in with a bunch of the STEREOTYPICAL Americans! :D

spacepirate said:
Why do I choose USA?

-Both are rich in natural beauty, but America has a huge diverse landscape including the snowy tundra and remoteness in Alaska, beautiful tropical beaches and rainforest of Hawaii, Rust colored deserts located in the southwest, the vast grasslands that strech for miles across the midwest, Forests of the largest and oldest trees in the world found in Northwest, and quaint deciduous forest of the Northeast.

-Everywhere you go you'll find people who are arrogant, ignorant, rude, or a combination of those 3 regardless if it's in Canada or America. But a common stereotype of Americans is we are very polite people, going out of our way to help people and complimenting people to death.

When I'm older, I plan to see Alaska or anyplace of the United States. (Iceland is an option too if I learn the language) For now, I'm happy to be here in with a bunch of the STEREOTYPICAL Americans! :D
1) I don't like hot weather.
2) Maybe not in your place, but here where I live, everyone and I mean everyone is an arse.
3) Lol okay
4) Lol okay

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Patrick-man, Alaska is a state. :P

StormTheBunnyBryat said:
Wait was this for USA VS Canada or Canada VS Alaska VS Iceland
The first one was for USA vs Canada, then the second round is Canada/Alaska/Iceland.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
E.V.I.L said:
Why do I choose Canada?

-Both are rich in natural beauty, but Canada has the snowy tundra and remoteness that only Alaska matches.
-Canadians are very polite people, going out of their way to help people and complimenting people to death. Americans? Of course, this doesn't apply to all of them, but tons are arrogant, ignorant, rude, or a combination of those 3!
- Canada has guaranteed snow for at least three months outside the southern parts (which I personally don't care about). America does not (once again, Alaska is the exception_
-Canada has Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons > Dunkin Donuts anyday.

When I'm older, I plan to either move to Alaska or immigrate to Canada. (Iceland is an option too if I learn the language) For now, I'm just stuck here in Horseheads with a bunch of the STEREOTYPICAL Americans. @_@

spacepirate said:
Why do I choose USA?

You gotta love spacepirate's sarcasm!!

Back