Could Squid on Strike be the last episode? (Continuity Wise)

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
What I'm saying here is pretty simple:

Could Squid on Strike be the last episode? Continuity wise of course.

Why? Because of what happened in the ending. Mr. Krabs stated that SpongeBob and Squidward will work for the Krusty Krab for the rest of eternity. Then, it showed them both in skulls and thus ending the episode, and if I'm not mistaken, they weren't shown is skull form throughout the whole other episode. Not even in the movie itself.

People may be saying that The Movie was the final one, but maybe not. Then again, you're probably saying that The Krusty Krab 2 wasn't in this episode but if I'm not mistaken, there was no indication that it wasn't there. Maybe it was relocated or sold possibly.

Also, there is a chance that the ending of this episode was just for a laughing matter (most likely). But some people may take the ending literally and make a theory about it, like me right now :P And I understand that it's just a cartoon, I just thought it'd be fun to do this.

So, what do you think of this theory?

LBLbopS.jpg

VLpZfSb.gif

Cha

I love SBM
Besides it being a joke, it's just mentioning the future. It's like in SB-129 how Squidward just visits the chrome world, he doesn't live in it. A lot of episodes referenced the future. You could say that SpongeHedge is the last episode too because its ending.

More

VIP
The last episode was originally going to be the Sponge Who Could Fly, but with nick wanting more seasons the ending will probably be in season 9 or maybe 10.

Ohad said:
Don't you all know? Squidward's Suicide is the last episode.
That's a fake episode, someone on youtube made it. Nothing happened for most of it. The rest were copies of old scenes.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
The last episode was originally going to be the Sponge Who Could Fly, but with nick wanting more seasons the ending will probably be in season 9 or maybe 10.

That's a fake episode, someone on youtube made it. Nothing happened for most of it. The rest were copies of old scenes.

I know.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
RedSoxFan274 said:
And who says none of the following episodes could be taking place while they're working there for eternity? :P
Alternate universes, buddy. Every time a character goes back in time, there's a potential for a new ending of the show.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
RedSoxFan274 said:
And who says none of the following episodes could be taking place while they're working there for eternity? :P
That's the point, but the ending, they were shown in skulls in which none of the other episodes had that.

Back