Cosmic's Winter Return!

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
Hello all! Sorry I was away for so long :( School has been a problem for me lately, but that's a story for another day. Anyway, I didn't get to tell you I would be going on a trip after Christmas, but I'm back now, so.... >__<

Also, I was going to draw everyone free SpongeBob characters holiday-themed icons, but while i was drawing the outlines of Patrick (only the 2nd character), my computer pooted and shut itself off in an instant, and i hadn't saved the file once! Ouch.... there goes 2 hours... (PREZ I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOUR REQUEST I'M SORRY)

So anyway, what did you get for the holidays? I got mainly Sailor Moon, SpongeBob, and video game/anime-manga stuff. Surprising? :P

Oh and I got these sweet kicks:
shoezz.jpg

(That "BAIT x SpongeBob" topic was actually one of the first topics i saw when I joined here! :P So thanks SBM, lol~?)

So I visited Maryland/DC for four days starting the 27th (I used to live there, for 9 years) to see relatives, and it was cool. We stayed in the new National Harbor area, which is fun.

I feel like I don't have much else to say, so I hope everyone else has a happy new yearand such~!

Cha

I love SBM
Welcome back, and I envy your shoes. :p

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Oh its ok Cosmic, I kinda knew you were on a break since I didn't see you for a while. But glad to see you back. :)

Back