Corneil and Bernie

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I don't know if someone made a post about this show when it aired but I just love this show. To me though it gets ignored alot which it shouldn't. This show was a cartoon about a talking dog named Corneil who is very intelligent and his dogsitter named bernie who isnt very smart. It aired on nicktoons network from 2004-2006 which might be the reason why I think it gets ignored. So if you remember this show post what you thought about it and etc. For me I think the show is pretty good. Also if your a cartoon buff I think you should give it a try.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I remember watching it on Nicktoons when I stayed home sick sometimes... decent show, although I don't really remember any specific episodes

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
'Watch my Chops' is how I remember it :D yeah used to watch it in the afternoons on CBBC.

I always remember the them tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBqtPUNm3Jw

Cha

I love SBM
LOVED IT! C&B was my favorite show on Nicktoons as a kid. :D Too bad they don't play it on the channel anymore.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I remember this show! I used to watch it on Nicktoons all the time. I completely forgot about it... It was pretty funny.

Back