Confessions of an SBM Member

Frozo

Floating Shopping List
hmm let's see...

-i precede commands with "maybe" to seem like less of a control-freak (ex: "maybe you should take you the trash")
-i sniff new and clean books
-sometimes when i touch something with my side, i feel like i MUST touch it with my opposite side in the exact same spot, so that's what i do.
-i try to chew all foods, even ones that can be easily swallowed without being chewed
-i constantly fantasize about inanimate objects/animals having secret alter-egoes
-making animal noises is one of my attempted methods of discontinuing a conversation
-
sMnaPES.gif

-i tend to walk in circles while talking on the phone
-i beatbox and clap rhymically to alarms
-i randomly start combing my hair subconsciously, even if i just combed it thoroughly. sometimes i do that multiple times a day.
-i'm excessively cautious about blowing out candles because one time i blew out a candle way too hard and hella wax splattered all over my face

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Sailor Girl Charli said:
Sometimes I put my hands around my face and nibble the surrounding skin when I'm nervous about a low-stakes situation.
I do this a lot...normally it's either around my nails or on my thumbs...it's quite a habit.

I also play with my hair a lot - it's weirdly fun for me to put my hands through my hair as well as move my head to watch my hair move.
I sit on at least one of my legs half the time I sit on a chair.
I make lists of things and like keeping track of how much stuff I've got on freemium games...
I move my arms a lot when I'm sitting down - I hate it when I have to listen to a teacher speaking...
I click pen lids a lot.
I've developed a six beat rhythm that I often emit again and again however I can (banging tables, hitting surfaces, etc.)
I end a lot of messages with emojis...although one reason for this is that I fear people won't get my intended meaning with some of the things I say.
I pick at scabs sometimes....they don't hurt if you do it slowly :thumbsup:
I've been rearranging the positioning of several plush toys on my new seating area - it's weird for me because I don't know why it's so important to me.

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
I have issues with people, especially on Deviantart, most of them are kinda... weird. Yes, I dislike weird people for the most part, but ugh... I just want to draw stuff, without weirdos arround.

BobCarotte

meep
Me when I'm bored in class:

(sees a word in a book that reminds him of a quote from a certain show. Example: "uranium")

(writes "U is for" above "uranium" and writes "...bombs!" below that word)

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
I will be honest, I'm not really feeling the Incredibles 2 hype. It's never been my favorite PIXAR movie, but I do like it....I guess I'm not feeling all that excited for all the PIXAR sequels. Also Kingdom Hearts 3 (hopefully) comes out next year so guess what I'm excited for instead.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Most of the Wendy avvies I've been using are actually screen-captures from scans of old comics I find on the web. I'm hesitant to look for Wendy pics to use as an avatar on Google Images since I don't know what I'll get.

The Drifter

Some person.
Growlie said:
I'm drifting more away from SpongeBob, my interest now has moved on to Scooby-Doo.
Yeah I've been losing interest on SpongeBob since 2016. The last time I watched a whole episode was about half a year ago.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
The Drifter said:
Yeah I've been losing interest on SpongeBob since 2016. The last time I watched a whole episode was about half a year ago.
I've watched the older episodes (aka the ones that are more than 5 years old) so much that I just got tired of it, so I can't disagree with you there.

My interests are moving toward Disney and Invader Zim.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I'm not going away from Spongebob at all and I still enjoy the new episode just as much, but the older ones I don't enjoy as much because I've seen it so many times that it isn't as funny.

Spongebob is the only show I frequently watch outside of new episodes though, and 1 of like 6 shows I watch at all really, so idk, maybe I just don't watch enough shows

In general I feel more depressed nowadays than before though so idk, maybe that's a factor too

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I'm honestly losing interest in TV altogether, even with shows that I used to love like Steven Universe and Gumball. The only shows that I watch on satellite TV (not online) are local news and Disney movies if they are on Disney channel. I usually get national news online at places like BBC, The New York Times, or Al Jazeera.

Klu

Moby Dollar
SpongeBob is probably only show that I always enjoy watching if it's good, regardless of seasons (I know old episodes by heart, tho, that's why I rewatch them not as much as my favorites in post-movie and post-sequel eras)

I lost my interest in TV long time ago, because I can't support shows that I enjoy by watching them (because they all foreign).

Back