Confessions of an SBM Member

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Speaking of sleeping with pillows, I still sleep with a ladybug pillow pet. I got it when I was only 9 years old and I sometimes brought it on far-away trips since it gave me a sense of security. I also sleep with a little black cat plushie as well. I got the cat plushie when I was only 5 and I would sleep with it every night, even though I am 18. It has a hole right on its back, but I don't care. It would be very heartbreaking for me to part with it.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I have an old pillow that used to be one of a set of couch pillows my parents had when I was very little. When my brother and I went to pre-school, they sent us with these pillows for our nap-time. From that time until now, I've always had that pillow (though I haven't always slept on it). I wouldn't be terribly broken-up if something happened to it, but I'm never going to throw it away. It's honestly the best pillow I have – small, light and clean.

Did I just write all that about a pillow? :unsure:

* I'm not comfortable listening to music around other people. (Mostly cause I tend to sing.)

* I forgot how to spell comfortable while typing the statement above.

* I LOVE fanfiction.

* I started using Firefox instead of Chrome this year.

* My favorite youtubers are TheOdd1sOut and Jaiden Animations

* My most visited website is Reddit. Specific the subreddit Squared Circle. Which is a wrestling (WWE, GFW, NJPW, etc) subreddit.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I'm 16, and I still like to play with matchbox/hotwheels cars every so often, I like using these as simulations of people, as well as pretending that they're on the road.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
A year ago my best friend started acting in a way that made me feel as if he didn't want me around anymore. I think I took his behavior too seriously, and overreacted by writing and uploading a poem. Looking back...I wish I wrote it better.

I have never seen The Godfather.

Last year was the first time I've seen Home Alone.

I really don't care about sports.

I like to troll people on Yahoo Answers.

Most of my post from the first few pages of this topic were to increase my post count. Either that or I was really stupid during my 2013 - 2015 original run on here.

I usually read fanfiction from Harry Potter, Steven Universe, WWE, and Loud House.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
KarateSponge said:
i like signatures that are ironically/unintentionally funny to me.

sb_mania_tagline_profile_9_by_spongefan257-dbbfjc9.png
2_by_marielkeybash96-dbcmrum.png
45945.png
Hey, what about that ad for Wendy comics I made my sig a while back? That one always felt a bit unintentionally hilarious to me (singing in comics- how?).

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Sometimes, I sleep in my bed with my nightrobe on. It's comfy. I actually keep it next to me (I've a double bed) just for this, and also if I need to get out of bed.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
- I access SpongeBuddy Mania on my phone.
- I liked Blue's Clues and still do, but I haven't watched it for a while.
- I'm not really into adult animation and never really wanted to look forward to it.
- I stay on my bedroom all day and all night.
- I'm not confident when it comes to things. I feel incompetent as well.
- I don't have a computer right now.
- I stayed without a TV and computer for 1 year and 2 months, but I fon't watch TV anymore.
- The only thing I do outside is riding my bike and thinking about a lot of things.
- I've been interested in MBTI lately and it's weird.
- Despite my username being ElectricPikachu, I'm not a huge fan of Pokemon and never finished a game of the series.
- My real name is actually named after a U.S. president's surname.
- I lived somewhere in Southern Europe for 10 years and a half, but I currently live in the US.
- I actually like learning German. It's a very interesting language to me.
- I'm the tallest, but the youngest in my family, which I don't like it that much.
- I'm underweight, especially for my tall height.
- I never really cared about sports at all. I'm not even good at them.
- I get tired very easily, especially when I run. I can't even run for 30 seconds.
- I don't like stereotypes at all. Or let's say, I hate them.
- I don't talk to my family relatives at home very often. I'm always in my room.
- I drink 2-3 bottles of water everyday.
- I don't like hanging out with people.
- I'm the laziest person in my family.
- I don't like when someone actually tries to help me. I feel humilliated.
- I wished I was the oldest child on my family or even an only child, because my siblings and I are extremely different to each other.
- I don't like when people ask me a lot of questions, especially my mom and sister.
- I was a fan of Smash Bros., but I'm not really into it anymore or videogames in general. The only Smash Bros. game I've played was Smash 64.
- I get bored when I see the same things everyday.
- I don't like when someone touches me at all.
- I constantly think about a lot of things everyday, whether it is about the past, present, or the future.
- I never achieved something new before.
- I hate going to the bathroom. It's just a full of mess.
- I tend to lose interest in a lot of things I was interested in.
- I never watched PewDiePie and Smosh before.
- I used to watch a lot of cartoons, but I forget the episodes' names easily.
- I can be short-tempered sometimes, especially when someone makes me upset.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Back from the dead for the millionth time.

- I still unironically enjoy playing Call of Duty (Quickscoper and zombies player extraordinaire).
- I still unironically enjoy playing Pokemon Go (Almost level 38. Pls send help).
- I've poured milk before cereal for the longest time until barely last year, mostly because I grab the milk last and I'm too lazy to put it down in favor of the cereal.
- Anime cursed my life in the best ways possible. So many best girls to choose from.
- I read fanfics to feed my filthy shipper soul. That and it unintentionally helps me improve my grammar, because many fanfics seem to struggle on the basics.
- I'm proud to know about memes, especially before they become mainstream/popular.
- I still kinda ship Spandy after all these years against my better judgment, but not nearly as much as I did when I used to regularly frequent SBM back in 2014.
- I still need to catch up on SpongeBob. Haven't watched since before Sponge Out of Water because I burnt myself out.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I have a burning hatred for bananas. I can't stand the taste of them, I hate the texture of them, I can't stand the smell of them, and I can't stand the sound of people eating them. Just smelling a banana makes me want to gag, and the only way that I could ever eat a banana is in a strawberry-banana smoothie.

And that's my confession.

I have a burning hatred for bananas. I can't stand the taste of them, I hate the texture of them, I can't stand the smell of them, and I can't stand the sound of people eating them. Just smelling a banana makes me want to gag, and the only way that I could ever eat a banana is in a strawberry-banana smoothie.

SOMEONE
GETS
MY
STRUGGLE

HOLY CRAP I HATE BANANAS SO MUCH I DDHDJDJDJDJ
I can't even have them in a smoothie, I can taste the flavor. Only time I can handle them is banana bread since you can barely taste the banana.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
i hate every single vegetable ive ever eaten. every. single. one. normally i'd say "except corn" but ive realized that isn't even considered a vegetable so

i love a lot of fruit tho omg (including bananas, but admittedly there's better stuff...particularly apples and grapes, mmm)

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
CakeCup said:

E.V.I.L said:
SOMEONE
GETS
MY
STRUGGLE

HOLY CRAP I HATE BANANAS SO MUCH I DDHDJDJDJDJ
I can't even have them in a smoothie, I can taste the flavor. Only time I can handle them is banana bread since you can barely taste the banana.

giphy.gif

I'm eating a banana right now.

Mmm... delicious. :D

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
When I was, like, 6 years old, I might have had a teeny little crush on Ariel.
Overtime, however, I grew out of that but still have a strong admiration of her.

Back