Confessions of an SBM Member

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I used to think that SpongeBob's parents were potatoes and SpongeBob was a piece of cheese when I was a very little kid. Heck, I remember saying "Hey, it's Mr. and Mrs. Potato head!"
Some people actually thought they were cookies :laughsquid:

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
I have a really weird blushing problem. By this, I mean that I blush a lot. A whole lot. Especially when I don't want to. For example, whenever someone comments on my appearance, I usually blush, even if the comment was completely innocuous or polite. I sometimes blush when I get called on by my professors. If I get styled on in Smash Bros., I'm always a good sport about it and laugh, but I'll blush as if I'm embarrassed, which really gets on my nerves. I blush a lot around my friend/crush, which irritates me because I can feel it happening, but I can't do anything to control it. All of my friends were really quick to point out my blushing problem soon after I met them, but thankfully, they think of it as kind of cute and fairly amusing.

Also, this is my one-thousandth post! I think this confirms that I am indeed a goddess.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
Nosferatu said:
These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say I came up with more secrets to tell you today
These are my confessions
Slipped my mind the last two times
Silly me, so now I gotta give you part three of my confessions

First I told you about the skank that I was cheating with
Did I mention she's having my kid?
That's not all, now I recall more you see, so I'll give you part three of my confessions

Now this is gonna be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do,
Gonna tell you everything I left out of parts one and two
Like remember when I told you I knew Paulie Shore (Paulie Shore)
That's a lie, I don't know what I said that for

I borrowed your chapstick (from you) without asking
Oh I tried out your nose hair trimmer (too)
And by the way your diamond ring is cubic zirconium,
I killed your goldfish accidently, just replaced it with another one

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say I needed to get some things off my chest right away
These are my confessions
Slipped my mind the last two times, silly me, I guess I gotta give you part three of my confessions

I threw up on your dog last time I had too much to drink
There have been times when I've peed in your sink
Don't know why, but you and I should agree that belongs in part three of my confessions

Baby forgive me I'm still trying to figure out why I used your toothbrush to clean off the bathroom grought
Oh and sometimes in private, I really like to dress up as Shirley Temple and spank myself with a hockey stick (hockey stick)
My boss thinks I'm a jerk, I didn't get that raise.
I haven't changed my underwear in twenty-seven days!
And when I'm kissing you I fantasize you as a midget
I'm so sorry Debbie! I mean Bridget!

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say I got a few more secrets I'd like to convey
These are my confessions
Slipped my mind the last two times, silly me, I guess I gotta give you part three of my confessions

Gave you buttered toast I dropped and picked up off the floor
FYI it was not a cold sore
Ooops my bad, but you'll be madder at me when I finish part three of my confessions

You don't know how hard it is for me to tell you this, but remember that shirt that you got me for my birthday?
Well, I returned it for store credit. That thing was hideous, what were you thinking?
Oh and by the way, I wasn't really sick last week,
I just didn't wanna go to your stupid office picnic
Oh and when I told you at breakfast we were all out of rice krispies,
What I meant was that there was only enough left for me. Sorry.

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say, I thought of some more things that should scare you away
These are my confessions

Once I blew my nose and then I wiped it on your cat
And I lied, yes that dress makes you look fat
Anyway, I shouldn't say anymore 'til I give you part four of my confessions
how did i not get sued for that

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Hmm... :unsure:

I've sacrificed a lot of my emotional health over the years to try and keep my loved ones happy. I'm 28 years old, but I feel like I'm 58 sometimes because so much baggage constantly weighs on me. This isn't the way I want to live. The (hopefully) nice guy you read on the forums is closer to my real self than what I'm generally prepared to exhibit to most people I know at work, or even among family sometimes. If you met me on the street, I might be one of the last people you'd suspect to be... well, me. (But ain't that the way it is with most of us?)

TopSheep

spongedude said:
Hmm... :unsure:

I've sacrificed a lot of my emotional health over the years to try and keep my loved ones happy. I'm 28 years old, but I feel like I'm 58 sometimes because so much baggage constantly weighs on me. This isn't the way I want to live. The (hopefully) nice guy you read on the forums is closer to my real self than what I'm generally prepared to exhibit to most people I know at work, or even among family sometimes. If you met me on the street, I might be one of the last people you'd suspect to be... well, me. (But ain't that the way it is with most of us?)
I think you're a super nice guy, and I'm sure your real self is a super nice guy as well. That's what really counts, right?

I sometimes feel like some of my friends and I have an...unsophisticated sense of humor. For example, here's a conversation that my friends and I had this morning. A lot of our conversations look like this one. It went something like this:

*5 of my friends and I gather outside of my room*
Friend 1: Guys, you know how my dream is to be an author?
Friend 2: Don't you have to be smart to be an author?
Friend 1: Well, I'm gonna write my first book about how pathetic you guys are.
Friend 3: You can't say that stuff around me. I have crippling depression, remember?
Friend 1: I bet it'll be a bestseller.
Friend 2: Your mom is a bestseller.
Everyone: AYYY
*Snickering and giggling continues for a few seconds*
Friend 1: You guys are cancerous. I'm gonna go take a wazz.
Me: Be sure to enjoy yourself, bud.
Friend 3: Guys, I have a joke. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Everyone: Why?
Friend 3: To get to your mother.
Everyone: ...
Friend 3: She's an exotic dancer.
Me: Wow, you've outdone yourself this time. That was genuinely terrible.
Friend 2: *Makes vomiting noises and starts shaking violently*
Everyone: ...?
Friend 2: That...gave me...cancer...
Friend 3: You don't get seizures from cancer, dunknut.
*Group starts arguing about seizures*
Et cetera...

Perhaps we're all immature, but I still love the gang.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
I sometimes use Google Street view to go on a virtual road trip to wherever I want.
I used to that back in the day, me and one of my friends, Kevin, went on Google maps almost everytime we had barely anything to do, he would always be controlling the mouse, like he's driving a vehicle, while I'll be there helping him to read signs due to him being a bit short sighted so he ends up going the right way, like the passenger of the vehicle. In fact most of these trips lasted several days.

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I'm a deep misanthropist/ I hate all walks of life (LGBT, blacks whites, yellow blue, etc.). No it's not some late teen phase, I genuinely hate humans.

Also I find flipping cartoon characters (Steven Universe, Regular Show Gumball) to be more enjoyable than human interactions. Hence why I'm antisocial too.

Katniss

totally coral
baba_944 said:
I'm a deep misanthropist/ I hate all walks of life (LGBT, blacks whites, yellow blue, etc.). No it's not some late teen phase, I genuinely hate humans.

Also I find flipping cartoon characters (Steven Universe, Regular Show Gumball) to be more enjoyable than human interactions. Hence why I'm antisocial too.
That's a very problematic outlook to have on life. Why waste your time hating people, the majority of whom have done nothing wrong to you? And if you hate people I don't understand why you're on a forum filled with people in the first place...

baba_944

Moby Dollar
You know, I been thinking that myself. Why am I on this site if I'm a die-hard misanthropist? I try to break away, but to no avail. Maybe now I will.

And I don't personally think it's problematic in the slightest. People caused me grief one way or another whether directly or indirectly: allowing known criminals to operate a bar across the street, stealing my parents' money so now we're poor once again, lying, deceit, etc.

I'm creating a TV show based on my misanthropy and you'll see why.

TopSheep

baba_944 said:
I've always found misanthropy an interesting stance, even if it's one I disagree with. I just don't see how misanthropy fixes anything. I mean, yeah, we all hate it when people do bad things, whether we're misanthropists or not. Yeah, it's okay to have a distaste for stuff that humans do. But I've never liked the idea of generalizing all humans as inherently bad. What good does it do to hate humans? Does it provide a sense of satisfaction? I think misanthropy can be unhealthy whenever it gets to the point where a misanthropist secludes himself from people just because "people are bad." I just don't like the idea of going through life hating everyone. Maybe this sounds ditsy, but I honestly believe that most humans like to do the right thing. However, I know that a lot of misanthropes have had it rough. Perhaps I don't fully understand your viewpoint.

Spleenburb RectangleButt

I like turtles!
I actively hate myself. I am also legit scared that OBAB, Honest Slug, and LET IT SHRIVEL UP AND DIE will start calling me Sbizswag here. That's how bad it is.

Leedles

Leedle
Spleenburb RectangleButt said:
I actively hate myself. I am also legit scared that OBAB, Honest Slug, and LET IT SHRIVEL UP AND DIE will start calling me Sbizswag here. That's how bad it is.
Ah yes, the good ol victim card.

Back