Comparison of SpongeBob Video Game Models Over the Years

0b1.png

Almost 75% of these models look like they're going to commit crimes, except the Battle for Bikini Bottom and Movie models, they're good kids.

CherrySponge

There can only be one 'Jellyfishing King!'
Fighting against 'The Pods' with my good friends '
The "Battle For Bikini Bottom" and "Operation Krabby Patty" ones are of very good quality. Sometimes the graphics and models are handled well, sometimes they're not. I have to say: this is a very fascinating topic, as I enjoy looking at miscellaneous merchandise to do with non-video-game franchises. Because while SpongeBob obviously can't look as good as a character who was made for video games, he's had some good models. Will you do other characters from SpongeBob, too?

CherrySponge said:
The "Battle For Bikini Bottom" and "Operation Krabby Patty" ones are of very good quality. Sometimes the graphics and models are handled well, sometimes they're not. I have to say: this is a very fascinating topic, as I enjoy looking at miscellaneous merchandise to do with non-video-game franchises. Because while SpongeBob obviously can't look as good as a character who was made for video games, he's had some good models. Will you do other characters from SpongeBob, too?
Well I actually found this image somewhere online (and surprisingly in high quality), but you've convinced me to try making my own model comparison image! I'll give it a shot! :thumbsup:

FinnDinner said:
They remind of the animatronics of FNAF, rally creepy.
You mean the most terrifying thing you've ever seen in your life? Some of these models do not play around. I'm pretty sure you know which ones I'm talking about... *cough* Obstacle Odyssey 3D *cough*

Here are the Squidward models!
squidwardmodels.png

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
You mean the most terrifying thing you've ever seen in your life? Some of these models do not play around. I'm pretty sure you know which ones I'm talking about... *cough* Obstacle Odyssey 3D *cough*

attachicon.gif
squidwardmodels.png
Holy crap, my theory of them not evolving with the generation is being proven with this topic :sbconfused:

Birds858

Floating Shopping List

attachicon.gif
squidwardmodels.png
Maybe you should try to make a model comparaison in order of appearance to see the evolution of the models ? Anyway, great comparaison but you missed the model of Squidward from Battle for the Volcano Island (but, it’s the same as the Globs of Doom one so that’s not a problem).

IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Meanwhile, his Obstacle Odyssey 3D model has done unspeakable things.
Obstacle Odyssey 3D model didn’t pay his taxes.

Birds858 said:
Maybe you should try to make a model comparaison in order of appearance to see the evolution of the models ? Anyway, great comparaison but you missed the model of Squidward from Battle for the Volcano Island (but, it’s the same as the Globs of Doom one so that’s not a problem).

Obstacle Odyssey 3D model didn’t pay his taxes.
ehhhhbombz.PNG

Also, you're right. I should put them in order by the years, so you can see their evolution, but... to be honest their models don't evolve that well. >_< The BfBB model is from 2003 and the Plankton's Robotic Revenge is from 2013 and it's pretty sad when the model that is 10 years older looks better than the newer one. Or you could just consider the Heavy Iron models to be the best ones.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
3e185df7e11a5d3a8137f00830f945d8.png

Also, you're right. I should put them in order by the years, so you can see their evolution, but... to be honest their models don't evolve that well. >_< The BfBB model is from 2003 and the Plankton's Robotic Revenge is from 2013 and it's pretty sad when the model that is 10 years older looks better than the newer one. Or you could just consider the Heavy Iron models to be the best ones.
The image link is broken.

Back