Club Penguin

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I loved Club Penguin was I was younger. Me and my friends played it all the time but now all I see of it is advertising garbage :P Disney always plugs their movies using it. I'm surprised Club Penguin still even exists tbh

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I've played it quite a bit in my earlier years (from 2008-2011), and I came back for a time in 2013. Yeah, don't play it much because it's become too money-grubbing and...yeah. Dunno why. Other games?

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
I REALLY LOVE THIS ONLINE GAME <3 I still play it frequently but due to the horrible glitches, I have problems playing it. I now play a CPPS called "Flippr".

It really DID go downhill around 2012. Disney made it into a total cash-grab game and it wasn't fun anymore. But it was fun in the early days (2009-2011). Surprised it hasn't been closed yet since everyone knows Club Penguin's not good anymore.

Giant Clam
I joined in early 2007. I have the second-year party hat, so I've been around for absolutely ages.

In 2010 my account got banned forever, but I managed to get it unbanned without even hacking. Since 2012 I've barely touched Club Penguin, only making VERY occasional visits. But from 2007 to 2011, Club Penguin was a HUGE part of my life. I had unlocked almost EVERY card jitsu card etc.

It started to go downhill in 2010 when they decided to make games members-only. Seriously. Suddenly, EVERYTHING was made members only. Before then, you could play all of Space Barrier and Thin Ice. Then BAM, you could only play half of it and you needed to be a member to play the rest. It only got worse from there.

By 2012, breathing was made members only. I knew it was only a matter of time before things like Puffle Roundup became members only. I was disgusted as to how money-grabbing the site had become. I haven't bought a single membership since 2012 and I have no interest in going back. Sometimes I do go back on maybe to get the anniversary hats, and get a sad reminder about how much the site has changed.

No point getting back into it. I'm four years behind on items and clothing and igloo stuff. I'll never catch up.

Faux Troll

Moby Dollar
Oh yeah. Joined in 2006 and I haven't missed a single week since. Now I hang out with other old penguins, showing off our rare items.
777 said:
Sometimes I do go back on maybe to get the anniversary hats, and get a sad reminder about how much the site has changed.

No point getting back into it. I'm four years behind on items and clothing and igloo stuff. I'll never catch up.
Good. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see what they have in store for this year's 10th anniversary. :sbface:

They'll probably bring all those items back anyways. (Of course, many of them are members only) I'm already losing my rarity because of that.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Faux Troll said:
They'll probably bring all those items back anyways. (Of course, many of them are members only) I'm already losing my rarity because of that.
Most of the rare items came back in the August 2015 Penguin Style. :|

Back