Christina Miller is leaving Cartoon Network by the end of the year

masterfulo46

Imitation Krab
So hopefully we can have have someone who can handle CN better now!!!!!

masterfulo46

Imitation Krab
why is everyone thinking that TTG will end because of it, it’s actually pretty annoying that people think that

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I don't think that at all

TTG won't end just because Christina Miller is leaving

By that logic SpongeBob SquarePants would have ended after Cyma Zarghami left Nick!

The only thing Miller leaving will do is lead to less Teen Titans GO on the schedule but that's it

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
What will end both Teen Titans GO & SpongeBob are low ratings but I don't see that happening anytime soon since both shows are still popular

HOWEVER, in the case of SpongeBob (and possibly TTG) a main voice actor passing away could also result in cancellation

But I don't think Scott Menville, Khary Payton, Greg Cipes, and Hynden Walch are as big of a deal or important to their show compared to Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Carolyn Lawrence, Clancy Brown, Mary Jo Catlett, Lori Alan, and Dee Bradley Baker which are pretty much irreplaceable

The ONLY VA in TTG who is on the same level as the SpongeBob voice actors is Tara Strong but that's it

In other words, a death of a voice actor might lead to the end of SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS but not Teen Titans GO

Sorry for double-posting!

Last edited:
Back