Chocolate with Nuts 2

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
SCENE ONE: SQUIDWARD'S MAILBOX

SpongeBob and Patrick were on their way to sell chocolate door ot door, like they do every Sunday afternoon now.

SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick! Look! Squiddy's mailbox is full!

He sifted through it until he found what he was looking for.

SpongeBob: Squidward's latest issue of Fancy Reader's Digest!
Patrick: Let's see what tips and advice it's got for us today!

But before they even got to read the "Ask Alfred Harolds" column, Squidward snatched it from them.

Squidward: Give me that! I told you a million, no billion, no, TRILLION times to stop reading my magizines!

He walked back inside his house, angrily. Sponge and Pat shrugged, picked up their chocolate, and marched on.

Meanwhile, Squidward found his favorite column. The "Entrepeuners of the Month" section.

Squidward: (reading) This month's entrepeuners of the month are...SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS AND PATRICK STAR?!!?

He read the description, shcoked.

"SquarePants and Star are two entrepueners who sell chocolate to citizens of Bikini Bottom every Sunday afternoon. Their reputation is known for their strategy of exaggerating about their products. They make an average of $251.01 per day and end up spending an average 6.5 of it per day."

After Squidward got over his shcok, he had an idea.

Squidward: Wait a minute! If two numbskulls like those two make so much money selling that stupid chocolate, think of how much money a fancy adult like me could make selling something better! I'm going to become...an entrepuener!

END OF SCENE ONE

Next: How to Be an Entrepuener.

Oh, by the way! Here's a little in-joke for people who are interested. The magizine said that Sponge and Pat make $251 per day. 251 is my favorite number. Hee hee. ^_^

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
:) Give me that! I told you a million, no billion, no, TRILLION times to stop reading my magizines!
Douglas12, you've really outdone yourself this time!!

sp0ngyb0b23

Master Sushiyama
:) Give me that! I told you a million, no billion, no, TRILLION times to stop reading my magizines!
Douglas12, you've really outdone yourself this time!!
Yeah, maybe one day you'll be an author or a writer on Spongebob!! that'll be a cool job! You are really good!

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE ONE: HOW TO BE AN ENTREPUENER: PART 1

Lucilly for Squidward, this issue had an article called "How to Be an Entrepuener".

Squidward read the article.

"So, do you you yourself wish to be an entrepuener? Well, good for you! We'll show you in five easy steps how ro be on your way to success!"

Squidward could already picture himself swimming in a pool of liquid gold. A "modest" life indeed. He drifted his eyes over to the next page, where the five steps were listed.

"Step one: First, find an area to start with. Be sure that your selected area is free of any competition, like for example, OTHER entrepueners."

Squidward decided that Anchor Way and Crown Street would be good places to start.

END OF SCENE TWO

I know, short. I'm a little tired right now, so I can only do a little at a time for now.

Yeah, the liquid gold joke is from Jimmy Neutron.

s21sponge

Your face is spam
Wow! You have a good imagination! Keep up the good work buddy! :plankx:

Stinkoman 20X6

Alright, I'll try longer entries.

SCENE TWO: HOW TO BE AN ENTREPUENER: PART 2

Squidward decided that Anchor Way and Crown Street would be good places to start. After all, those were the only two streets Sponge and Pat didn't go on.

"Step two: Plan a schedule for you to entrepuener daily. This is an important step if you plan a regular basis for being an entrepuener."

Squidward thought for a moment.

Squdiward: Hm, well, Sunday, but I definitely don't want to do it when Dumb and Dumber are around. Hm, they start at 2:45 AM and stop at 5:23 PM. I'll start at 5:25 PM and stop at my bedtime, 8:00 PM.

He continued reading the article.

"Step three: Next, decide what you shall sell. The most important thing to think about for this step is what people are going for. Sell something that interests your community."

Squidward: I know what I'll sell! Barnacle Chips!

Now, Squidward was the only citizen of Bikini Bottom who was unaware of the bad raw onion taste of Barnacle Chips.

"Step four: Gather an inventory of your item. Do not perofrm this step without of course, reading step three."

"Now that you've completed all of these teps, you can go on your way to becoming an entrepuener!" Good luck and happy bargaining!"

Squidward immediately went to Barg n' Mart and got a full shopping cart of Barnacle Chips.

Squidward: Wow, I'm amazed at how many bags of Barnacle Chips Barg n' Mart had. It's as if no one even buys them! On to entrepuenering!

END OF SCENE TWO: PART 2

So, what do you think so far? Alright, I know. I said five steps on the last entry. I decided planning a route wasn't that important after all, so give me a break here, okay?

Next: Squidward the Entrepuener!

Mystery

YOU ATE OLD MAN JENKINS!
Yeah, the liquid gold joke is from Jimmy Neutron.

Really? I thought it was from that one SB computer game...I forget the name of it...

Anywaaaay...great story! I find it, umm...AWESOME! :plankx:

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE THREE: SQUIDWARD THE ENTREPUENER

Squidward: Hm, first I'll try Anchor Way.

He walked up to a house made to look like a giant anchor. He knocked on the door. Mr. Krabs answered.

Squidward: (eyes clsoed) Hello, there, poor sap -I MEAN!- honorable sucker - CUSTOMER!- . I am selling these delicous Barnacle Chips. So come on, you poor fool. Pay up already!

Mr. Krabs: Grr! MR. SQUIDWARD!!!!
Squidward: (opens eyes, shocked) GAH!!!!! Mr. Krabs?!!? I wasn't expecting you!
Mr. Krabs: How dare ye order me to cough up some money, just for those terrible raw onion tasting chips! I'm taking this out on your paycheck, Mr. Squidward! (starts chasing him)
Squidward: (running away) Eh, who cares about him? Once I sell all these bags and make millions, I won't even need a paycheck anymore, so HA! (walks away)

Next, Squidward tries Coral Street. The same person who ripped Sponge and Pat off with those chocolate bar bags answers the door.

Squidward: Hello, good sir, I am selling these wonderfully fresh barnacle chips! About $10.99 per bag.
Rip-Off Guy: Hm, Barnacle Chips, eh? Then surely you have one of these!

He holds up a carrying bag like the ones in Choco with Nuts 1, except they're bigger and they're dark yellow.

Squidward: Um, what is it?
Rip-Off Guy: Why, it's a Barnacle Chips carrying bag. One bag per carrying bag. Not only will it take the weight off your shoulders, but it'll hide the (whispering) raw onion smell.
Squidward: Hm. Well, if it'll make carrying these smelling bags easier, why not? How much are they?
Rip-Off Guy: Twenty-five dollars per bag.

After Squidward cbuys all the carrying bags, he decides to ehad next door. The same guy answers it.

Squidward: (confused) Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you that gentlemen that just gave me these Barnacle Chips carrying bags?
Rip-Off Guy: Hm, I don't think so, but you sure have a load of bags there. You need this!

He holds up an even bigger carrying bag, olive green.

Squidward: Um, even more carrying bags?
Rip-Off Guy: Actually, these are more like Barnalce Chip bag carrying bags!
Squidward: Um, I'll take five. How much?
Rip-Off Guy: Fifty dollars per bag.

Squidward ran off with his bags, until Mr. Krabs started chasing him again.

Mr. Krabs: (carrying chainsaw) I'll kill you, Mr. Squidward!!!

END OF SCENE THREE

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Uh-oh. I can't think of a word to compliment you that doesn't understate! Smitty Warben Man Jensen, help me out here!

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE FOUR: CHOCOLATE IS DELICOUS

Squidward was just sitting there four hours later, with an armload of bags.

Squidward: Man, I've lost more money than I've spent.

Then he saw Sponge and Pat ending their day's work. SpongeBob's wheelburrow was full of chocolate they would be selling next Sunday. Patrick's wheelburrow was full of all the money they had made that day.

Squidward: How do those two numbskulls do it? They're perfect entrepueners, and they can't even spell chocolate!
Patrick: (singing) C-H-A-K-L-I-T is D-E-L-E-S-H-I-S!
Squidward: Or delicous. Hey, I have an idea! Next Sunday, I'll join them and observe how they sell their chocolate and copy their startegies! Squidward Tentacles, you are a genius!

Time Card Narrator: The Next Sunday.

Squidward walked out of his house with his bags of Barnacle Chips. They had been stuffed into his closet for eight days, so their stench now consisted of a terribly rotten raw onion smell.

At about the same time, SpongeBob and Patrick walked out with "Today's Wheelburrow of Inventory".

SpongeBob: Come on, Patrick! We've got chocolate bars to sell!
Squidward: Wait! Can I join you guys? I'm entrepuenering too.
Patrick: Sure, Squidward! The more, the merrier!
SpongeBob: So, what are you selling?
Squidward: Week-old Barnacle Chips.
SpongeBob: Ew, those are terrible!
Patrick: Not the way I use them!
SpongeBob: Well, how do you use them?

Patrick pulled out a stinkly old toilet plunger.

Patrick: Well, first I use this toilet plunger to...
SpogneBob: Um, never mind. I don't want to know.

END OF SCENE FOUR

Ooh, Squiddy's joined them! Will he sell his chips and make money? And how exactly does Patrick do with those chips? Stay tuned!

Back