HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
lulz I actually love Patty Caper. :P I liked the story and how it's sort of like a whodunit, and I liked the humor as well. I also like the twist at the end with Mr. Krabs being the culprit. I honestly didn't see it coming, though that may be because I'm really terrible at predicting where plots are going to go.

Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom I haven't seen yet, so I can't comment on it.

The Slumber Party is actually another episode I like, but I don't necessarily mind it being on the list (I like it less than I like House Fancy anyway :P). I don't like the way the episode ends, but I found the rest of it pretty funny and it was at least entertaining.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Smooth Jazz at BB was an excellent season 8 episode!! The music was nice, the plot was good and shows what season 8 is capable of. But opinions respected still.

hfjs

squidwardisawesome22 said:
I'm sorry I didn't update today. I'll update first thing in the morning tomorrow.
Happy afternoon, SIA.

The Haunted Mattress said:
Happy afternoon, SIA.
Ok, here it is.
Restraining.png

Season: 6
Episode: 168a
Airdate: April 2, 2012

Originally, Grooming Gary was going to be 54, but then I decided to put GG higher. For now, let's talk about Restraining Spongebob.

In this episode, Spongebob causes Squidward to get injured horribly, when he then snaps and decides to give Spongebob a restraining order. Things work out well until Patrick bothers him, and more STP happens.

Sorry for not talking about the episode more, but I haven't seen this episode in a while.

Least Favorite Character- Patrick
Least favorite moment- the ending
Least favorite quote- "My soda machine!" -Mr. Krabs (I want to kill you, you stupid crab.)

And due to being lazy:

Gullible_Pants.jpg

Squid's Day Off was awesome. Why did they rip it off with this?

In this episode, Mr. Krabs splits a nail (ouch), and puts Spongebob in charge(COMEON!), who follows Squidward's bogus lies, and destroys the KK.

To bored

Least fav character- SB
Least fav moment- the ending
Least fav quote- "One KK, covered with mud and slime." -SB

Hint for 52: The infamous eye injury.

I actually like Restraining SpongeBob. Gullible Pants was a bad episode in my opinion. I didn't realize that It rip-offs Squid's Day Off until you said. Grooming Gary is higher? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I haven't seen Restraining SpongeBob yet. Gullible Pants was pretty bad, but it's not an episode that comes to mind when I think of episodes I hate. It's pretty forgettable.

What am I waiting for? I should NOT have made another list.
Blackened_Sponge.jpg

In this episode, Spongebob gets a black eye from a toothpaste cap incident, and he lies about it to people.

That's the whole plot in a freaking nutshell. Wow.

Least favorite character- SB
Least favorite moment- SB lying
Least favorite quote- SB's lies

Hint for 51: Vacation in jail.

hfjs

My 51st least favorite :P

51..is the Inmates of the Summer.

I love that episode.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This episode is an overall descent episode for me. Its kinda funny sometimes though. SpongeBob's stories were cool too.

I love the inmates in summer, so its not.

I may as well give an easier hint:

Hint for 51: Brochere (IDK how to spell it), but no vacation. (Easy, I guess)

I haven't seen Blackened Sponge in a while but I think I didn't like this episode too. I probably laughed at a few times.

Good_Ol%27_Whatshisname.jpg

Season: 5
Episode: 84c
Airdate: July 23, 2007

During season 5, the show seemed to be spawning very brief and uninspired episodes. Not my least favorite uninspired episode (that title goes to Money Talks), but I still hate it. In this episode, Squidward and Spongebob compete to get to a vacation, and Squidward has one more left. He tries to get his name, and he steals his wallet, and bla bla bla. The episode ends with Squiddy in jail.

Not inspired whatsoever.

Hint for 50: Music isn't always good.

Back