The Haunted Mattress said:
57 is the Curse of the Hex.
The_Curse_of_the_Hex.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 141a
Airdate: June 11, 2011

In the middle of season 7, they released this thing called the Legends of Bikini Bottom. It comprised of 6 episodes:
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom
Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle
The Curse of the Hex
The Main Drain
Trench-Billies
Sponge-Cano!

Anyway, in this one, Spongebob is ready for closing time, when Madame Hagfish (we never heard on her, have we) comes in the Krusty Krab and asks for a Krabby Patty. It's closing time, so Sb sneaks her one, when Mr. Krabs gets angry, so Madame Hagfish puts a curse on the KK. A bunch of stuff happens, so Mr. K and SB go to Madame Hagfish, where she tells them to go to the Golden Eel. They get the thing (I don't remember because I haven't seen the episode in a while.), and Madame Hagfish reveals her curse was "CLOSED" sign.

say-what-nc.png

No writers, you can't pull something like that.

Least favorite character: Madame Hagfish
Least favorite moment: The ending
Least favorite quote: "Well I'll be the slimy, son of a slithery, sea slug boy." -Mr. Krabs

Hint for 56: A tabloid full of lies.

Well I am started to like The Curse of the Hex I don't see why people hate Madame Hagfish they should hate Mr. Krabs

hfjs

I hate this episode! 56 is on the tip of my tongue.

Caper.jpg

Season: 6
Episode: 108a
Airdate: August 5, 2008

Yes, this little monster.
In this episode, Spongebob is working, when he hears about the Krabby Patty secret ingrediant being stolen. He wonders where it is, when Mr. Krabs tells him to blame people. He blames Plankton, Gary, Sandy, Squidward...

(dreams about classic episodes)
Skill Crane
Krusty Towers
Clams
(end dream)

It turns out it's Mr. Krabs.

pointless_largev2.600x319.jpg

Yes, I said it.

Least favorite character: Mr. Krabs
Least favorite moment: SB blaming people
Least favorite quote: All the fake stories SB tells

Hint for 55: concerts

By the way, later tonight, I'm gonna replace House Fancy with another episode. Sound good?

The NEW #60
Party.jpg

Season: 6
Episode: 110a
Airdate: November 28, 2008

I actually originally had the plot filled out, but I accidentally backspaced and erased my data, so I'll just leave this here:

All Pearl does is whine and complain. She throws a slumber party, ruins Mr. Krabs house,

Least favorite character- Pearl
Least favorite moment- The beginning and the end
Least favorite quote- Pearl whining and complaining (shut up before I skin you, kill you, and eat you for dinner you stupid whale)

I will post 55 tomorrow.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
New #60? Ok, why not :P Slumber Party was a great episode for me, even though I started off hating it at first. I then realized the beauty in it ;]

WHAT? I love Patty Caper episode. It's one of my favorite season 6 episodes. Also The Slumber Party wasn't bad either. The Curse of Hex is so underrated and It's my second favorite LOBB episode.

Well, we should remember that you guys like all the seasons. I only seasons I like are 1, 2, 3, the first half of 4, the last 3/4 of 8, and 9.

Smoothejazz.jpg

Season: 8
Episode: 165b
Airdate: September 30, 2011 (August 22, 2012 for Canada)

In this episode, Squidward listens to Kelpy Gee, then hears about a concert, so he tries to win tickets. He fails, but Spongebob wins. Spongebob then takes Squidward. Squidward is at first happy, then gets annoyed by SB. Same with the other squids there. Patrick comes and eats the freaking backstage passes (Screw you, Patrick!) and then Squidward and Spongebob get thrown out because some stupid idiot thought it would be funny to steal their seats (Screw you, giant squid). Squidward and Spongebob sneak in and play music, and SB gets the glory while Squidward gets taken away. (Screw you, security guards)

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Least favorite character: Spongebob
Least favorite moment: The moments that made me say "screw you"
Least favorite quote: What the giant Squid said (I don't remember because I haven't seen the episode in a while.)

Hint for 54: The pet talent show.

hfjs

Ew, this episode.

(koffkoff54isgroominggarykoffkoff)

I thought Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom was very hilarious but I can understand why you put it on your list. It's one of those episodes that I can let Squid abuse slide.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I like #56, #55 and the new #60. Considering that I put lower standards for season 6 episodes, Patty Caper is actually quite good. Nice story, some pretty humourous bits, etc. The Slumber Party is another episode that has a good story and even MORE humour. SJiBB is also a rather enjoyable episode. So really, I don't get your placements but I do respect them. So don't be encourage to change your list. :)

StormTheBunnyBryat said:
I don't see why you hate Patty Caper it is a great episode but it is not as good as The Great Patty Caper
I disagree. Patty Caper is much better than The Great Patty Caper but I respect your opinion.

Back