Yes, I will finish my top 117, just calm down.

Hello, it's Charles D here, to countdown my 60 least favorite episodes!

Like a lot of people, I loved the show's beginning. Around the middle of season 4, though, I felt the show's downfall. The show went uphill again in the middle of season 8, and it's still okay today, though not on the level of seasons 1-3, IMO.

These are all episodes I gave less than a 6 out of 10. That means no pre-movie episodes, because Reef Blower, my least favorite seasons 1-3 episode, got a 6.1/10 on my countdown. So, let's begin.

But remember, this is my opinion. If you disagree, fine with me.

HINT FOR EPISODE: Praise my house!

The Haunted Mattress said:
YAYO!

Erm 60 is House Fancy?
What else?

House_Fancy.png

Season: 6
Episode: 101a
Airdate: June 6, 2008

Now, I place this low on the list because it's not that offensive of an episode.I still mostly enjoyed the episode, but why is it on here?

In the beginning scene, Squidward is seen watching House Fancy.
Squilliam is shown showing his house, because his house is fancy, and fancy, and fancy, an- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What happened?

So then, Squidward tells Squilliam that his house is fancier, and Nicholas comes right away. Squidward tries to one-up Squilliam. SB is caught spying on Squidward, and Squidward says Spongebob can help.

Then, Spongebob gets paint on everything. Squidward tries to move stuff, and this happens:

House_Fancy_Squidward_Toenail.png

What the heck is up with this? It's so distracting and keeps your mind off the rest of the episode. Then, the vacuum starts sucking everything up, and Squidward's house explodes. Squidward wins.

Although the episode itself is decent, it could of been better without it being boring, and that scene.

Least Favorite Character: Spongebob
Least Favorite Moment: That picture
Least Favorite Quote: "Aaagh!" -Squidward

Hint for 59: We have to save that person.

This is the news:

I update my top 117 every day.
I update my bottom 60 every week (every Saturday until it's done).

Why am I doing my top 117 more often? It's a bigger project, and I like looking at episodes I enjoy more than looking at episodes I don't enjoy.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I love House Fancy and I'd say it's an underrated episode but still glad you gave it some credit.

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
I love House Fancy and I'd say it's an underrated episode but still glad you gave it some credit.

The only thing bad about house fancy IMO is the toenail scene but otherwise it was a good but not great episode

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
So Charles, when will you poison your mum so you can be the king of England?

And if the #59 isn't To Save a Squirrel, you better hope your new wife is better looking than Lady Di, ... or else.

I like House Fancy and I think this episode is underrated. I agree that the toenail scene was gross and there were a few boring parts in my opinion but It's still an enjoyable episode and I'm glad Squidward won at the end.

SpongeRoadie UK said:
#59 isn't To Save a Squirrel
...but it is an honorable mention.
Rodeo_Daze.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 138b
Airdate: February 6, 2010

This episode is so stupid.
In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick go to Sandy's place, and Sandy karate's them because of a ninja sneak attack? What! What the heck is that about?!? Anyway, Sandy gets a letter from her cousin that she has to go to some rodeo or something along those lines. She sings a god-awful song about it, and goes to Texas.

For the longest time, nothing happens.

(dreams about classic episodes)
Wet Painters
Nasty Patty
Frankendoodle
(end dream)

Then, they rip off Pressure (which I posted on my top 117 yesterday), and then... Well, forget it.

This is one of the most stupid episodes ever.

Least favorite character: SB
Least favorite moment: the song
Least favorite quote: "Ninja sneak attack" -Sandy

Hint for 58: Reading someone's personal stuff

As you can see, I decided to update everyday instead.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I agree with you putting Rodeo Daze on the list. One of the worst episodes for the show. I haven't seen it in a while but I remember its boringness

Rodeo Daze was decent in my opinion. I actually like Sandy's song. The next is Little Yellow Book.

squidwardisawesome22 said:
...but it is an honorable mention.
Rodeo_Daze.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 138b
Airdate: February 6, 2010

This episode is so stupid.
In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick go to Sandy's place, and Sandy karate's them because of a ninja sneak attack? What! What the heck is that about?!? Anyway, Sandy gets a letter from her cousin that she has to go to some rodeo or something along those lines. She sings a god-awful song about it, and goes to Texas.

For the longest time, nothing happens.

(dreams about classic episodes)
Wet Painters
Nasty Patty
Frankendoodle
(end dream)

Then, they rip off Pressure (which I posted on my top 117 yesterday), and then... Well, forget it.

This is one of the most stupid episodes ever.

Least favorite character: SB
Least favorite moment: the song
Least favorite quote: "Ninja sneak attack" -Sandy

Hint for 58: Reading someone's personal stuff

As you can see, I decided to update everyday instead.
Can you dream about post-movie classics?

Well, time to reveal number 58.
Little_Yellow_Book.png

Season: 9
Episode: 182a
Airdate: March 2, 2013

FUN FACT: This episode was originally going to air on November 25, 2012.

In this episode, Squidward is about to relax, but then stupid customers come in. They want their krabby patties now. Squidward wonders what is happening in the kitchen, and sees Spongebob writing in his diary. Squidward really wants to take a peak. He tricks Spongebob into going somewhere, while he reads it. The Bikini Bottomites begin laughing at the diary, but then when they find out it was Spongebob's, the town goes against them.

This is the problem with the episode. No one blames the Bikini Bottomites, only Squidward. I'm not saying Squidward is completely off the hook, I'm just saying that if you blame Squidward, you should blame the BBites aswell. Then, they steal Squidward's hou- WHAT THE HECK?!?

Don't even get me started on the ending. Everyone goes against Squiddy until SB stands up for him. They throw tomatoes at him after grabbing the diary in SB's pocket. I wish I worded that sentence differently.

As for you, SB_DW_Fan, I will dream about Post-film classics, just not in episodes that keep my attention throughout.

Least favorite character: Squidward
Least favorite moment: the ending
Least favorite quote: "I don't care, this is so worth it!" -Squidward (I hope you choke on your clarinet!)

HINT FOR NUMBER FIFTY-SEVEN: A curse of "deadliness"

Ok I take back what I said about this episode I re-watched it and loved it. Well I like every Season 9 episode so far.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I loved Little Yellow Book, but I completely understand why it's on the list. A very mean spirited episode and makes you really want to just punch Squidward right in the face. :P

Back