GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
8: I've already seen this episode on so many other worst lists that I'm actually not surprised to see it here. Upset, but not surprised. I do respect your opinions, though.

7: Interesting that we actually have the same placement for this episode! (this is actually my new 7th least favorite as well)

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Atlantis Squarepantis was very poor, Nickelodeon overhyped it and it got 9.2 million viewers. I am so sorry that all of those people had to see this one. The musical numbers were prominent and got annoying quickly. The plot was a good idea, but the fact the the crew got kicked out of Atlantis for popping a thousand year old bubble. Because a bubble apparently means something to Atlantis. Overall, the episode wasn't very humorous at all and just relied on the stupidity of SpongeBob and Patrick and use crappy songs as filler.

I used to like Stuck in the Wringer because Pat was being such a jerk to SB, so SpongeBob gave him what he deserved. I don't feel that way anymore, though. Yes, Patrick is still a major jerk, not realizing SpongeBob's disability to do, well, anything. Once again, the episode DOESN'T RELY ON HUMOR like a SpongeBob episode should.

I agree on your opinions a lot, keep up the good work.

A_Pal_for_Gary.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 131b
Premiere: January 2, 2010

I don't even think I need to say what's wrong with this episode. Honestly. Everyone knows why this is on the list.

So, Spongebob is sad. He doesn't want to leave Gary, but he has to go to work. We get boring A Day Without Tears like filler. No joke, I don't get it.

2 MINUTES OF FILLER LATER...

So we cut to Spongebob buying a... I have no clue. The seller looks like a mutated fish skeleton with purple skin, and the things it is selling look like hungry hungry hippo heads in a demented way. Spongebob steal- oh, should i word that differently- borrows it. Yeah, you'll see that excuse coming up in a later episode on this list.

So, SB shows Gary... Puffy Fluffy. Can the name get any more generic?!? After SB leaves for a little bit, we should let MBS take care of this:

MobrosStudios: Let the torture of the innocent begin.

Puffy Fluffy: (What the Hades is this sound?)
So, we see SB come back and Gary is about to eat when...
Spongebob: Gary! You be nice and share with Puffy Fluffy!

Yeah, let your innocent pet share food with a monster. So, while Spongebob eats his dinner, PF rips a toy carrot up, and SB blames Gary for quote unquote ignoring PF. Look, SB, I know you're trying to get him to make friends, but can you get ANY DUMBER?!? HELLO?
So, SB goes to bed, and SB puts Gary in time-out. HE'S BEING ATTACKED BY A HUGE FREAKING MONSTER, YOU DUMB---!

So, it gets night, and Gary hears some crashing. He goes to see this in the kitchen:

Fluffy1.jpg

WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. THAT. ioruigigjugigunigjutjitijjuijiuit9tiutiutugugugiungnuignuigunigngnbnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

KILL ME! That's extremely creepy.

So, SB is to busy sleeping. SLEEPING OVER THE NOISE?!? Wow. How about I club you over the head with the world's rustiest pancake pan you stupid piece of cheese.

More stuff going on.... Never have I felt sorry for Gary this much. I felt sorry for him before, but nowhere near this extent.
Puffy_Fluffy_Scaring_Gary_across_the_fire_2.png

SB finally wakes up, and... wait for it.... wait for it.... NOW!

Heyyouuglymonster.jpg

"You put fluffy down right now!"

Jifiunhrji9unuituinothugy Qoygbhu thg8uj95btgu8bgt= WHAT DO I NEED TO SAY?!? WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY ANGER. We finally get Fluffy out of the house, and...

"Well, Gary, what do you have to say for yourself?"

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

I WANT TO KILL!

You blame Gary?!? None of this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't stole that thing in the first place, and you blame Gary?!? I WANNA KILL SOMETHING. THAT IS LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F MY GOD...

ruigrunignuigrunijugnjngjigjgjgijgijgjigigierr4yuhtrhyutuythubfhunfhyuthjgthghjgjhgjhgjhgjhghututuytyutr WORDS CAN'T FREAKING DESCRIBE MY ANGER! ::dolphin noise:: you, SB! I hated you in this episode, so darn much.

Least favorite character: Spongebob
Least favorite moment: The second half of the episode.
Least favorite quote: "Well, Gary, what do you have to say for yourself?" -Spongebob

180px-YeeHaw.jpg

WE HAVE ENTERED!!!!

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: THE BOTTOM 5 :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

OH, god...
One_Coarse_Meal.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 137a
Premiere: March 25, 2010

Believe it or not, this is the last season 7 episode on the list. Yep, the bottom 4 consists of only season 6 episodes. That proves that season 6 is a pile of garbage.

So, Plankton... actually does something cool. Steals the formula in a cool way. But then Pearl comes in, and Plankton gets scared.

OK, I know this show doesn't have continuity, but still. Pearl and Plankton interacted in The Algae's Always Greener.

So, Plankton runs away. From here on out, Plankton gets scared a lot about Pearl haunting him. OH FREAKING WOW, HONESTLY, PEARL IS BAD! WELL, I'm not gonna blame her. Why? Because it reveals later it is Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs doesn't deserve to be born. I HATE HIM!!!!

So, Plankton, in a steel bed, has a bad dream. He can't take it, and he goes and can't seem to take it. He goes and decides to be run over. Here:

"Go away, cheesehead! Can't you see I'm trying to get run over?"

Wow, that's sad.
He asks SB if he can step on him, but...

"That would fly in the face of my good nature."

Really? Really? To prove this statement is stupid, I could name about 75% of seasons 5-7.

So, SB decides to let Mr. Krabs know. Mr. K doesn't care. WHAT?!?

angry-desk-flip-l2.png

YOU DON'T CARE THAT YOUR FORMER BEST FRIEND (it reveals in FOF) IS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE?!?

uifunhugunighbhghg FFFFF NONONONONONONO......

Mr. K is a jerk!! Holy cow, I wanna murder something.

Don't get me started on the ending. SB betrays him just for the sake of his stupid boss. God, someone murder me.

Least favorite character: Mr. Krabs
Least favorite moment: The ending.
Least favorite quote: "He's a mess! ARARARARARARARAR!" -Mr. Krabs

See you in the bottom 4, which consists of only season 6 episodes.

Wacky_Bucks.png

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
6: Oh god... Just... Just... WHY DOES THIS EXIST?!?!

5: If episodes like The Cent of Money, Penny Foolish, Plankton's Regular, Not Hat For Patrick, or even Spongebob You're Fired haven't proved that Krabs needs to DIE, maybe this episode will prove it perfectly!

Oh god, I wonder what episodes could be worse!

Pet-or-Pests.jpg

Season: 6
Episode: 118a
Premiere: March 18, 2009

To keep suspense, I'm going to do only one placement an update.

So, Spongebob and Patrick are playing around and get a volleyball, which turns out to be a worm.

Meadow_Worm..png

So Puffy Fluffy isn't the only creepy Gary-abusing thing we need, we also need Mr. Wormsley. Once Mr. W gets inside, we get to see him abuse Gary. We cut to nighttime and in the morning we here a weird sound. Then...

They_are_so_cute_worms.jpg

Ew,

So, we get to see Squidward look at some, and...

Baby_Spotted_Meadow_Worms..png

(worm spits slime on squidward)

Wow, this is pathetic. It's stupid. It's not funny. We get more boringness, and....

(dreams about better post-film episodes)
Tunnel of Glove
Bubble Troubles
Patrick-Man!
(end dream)

Gosh. We get more boring grossness, and... yeah, Mr. Krabs sells the worms.

Least favorite character- Worms
Least favorite moment- Squirting slime
Least favorite quote- "Wait till Gary sees." -Spongebob

Gary_bored_again..png

Boys.jpg

Season: 6
Episode: 112b
Premiere: March 20, 2009

NOTE: I AM GOING TO MAKE 40 HONORABLE MENTIONS TO MAKE IT A BOTTOM 100.

But yeah. Look at that title card. Choir Boys. Wait, what? It has nothing to do with the episode? Because it doesn't. The premise isn't Squidward at a choir. The premise is Squidward trying to get to a choir, but Spongebob almost ruins it for him.

Good god, that annoying 2 minute filler of clearing your throat drove me insane. Spongebob gets even more stupid, and tries to arrest Squidward. WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!? SB... suddenly gets the voice of the gods. I'm sure some would like that, but I don't, because, oh, I don't know, this is season 6 we're talking about. Season 6, as I said, can be banished from the face of the Earth, and I could care less.

Squidward is about ready, but Spongebob comes and everyone glorifies SB instead of Squidward.

To quote GordoktheMad:

GordoktheMerry said:
I'm actually not surprised. Upset, but not surprised.
Yep, I said it. SB sings and everyone loves it. Wow, they really glorify him, kind of like a Mary Sue. But wait. Where's Squidward? Oh, yeah, he's helping SB turn pages to his book. SB, guess what? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT LAZY?!? TURN THE PAGE YOURSELF! OH WAIT, NEVERMIND, INSTEAD LEAVE. SQUIDWARD MIGHT NOT BE GOOD, BUT HE SURE AS ::dolphin noise:: SINGS BETTER THAN THE CUBIC CREEPER!

Before anyone calls me a post-film hater, I only call SB a cubic creeper in mid-season 4-late season 7.

Least favorite character: Spongebob
Least favorite moment: SB's face. You probably know what moment I'm talking about.
Least favorite quote: "Oh, master Squarepants, we'd be honored if you'd the open chair as our featured soloist." -Guy (Once again, THIS IS SEASON 6 WERE TALKING ABOUT.)

Choir-boys-2.jpg

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Choir Boys is just abysmal. Not only do they glorify Spongebob like a 'Mary Sue', they also turn him into this cubic stalker! What the heck? And don't even get me started on some of his quotes in here...

Also, 40 HONORABLE MENTIONS? That's a lot! O.o

Sweat

Banished
Ew, Choir Boys is just an awful episode. I would've put it lower, though.

HONORABLE MENTION 1/40
Ghost_Host.jpg

Is this supposed to be funny? It's creepy as all heck. Also, The Power Within was stupid.

HONORABLE MENTION 2/40
What.png

What a dumb episode. Squidward was also a jerk. It really bothered me.

HONORABLE MENTION 3/40
Someonesinthekitchen.png

Possibly the most unlikable appearance of the Bikini Bottomites, especially the police men.

HONORABLE MENTION 4/40
WigsTruck.jpg

Spongebob's obliviousness really annoyed the crap out of me.

HONORABLE MENTION 5/40
Toy-Store-of-Doom.jpg

So much potential wasted on a stupid wind up robot. It's stupid.

See you for honorable mentions 6-10.

Back