Episode: 33a
Premiere: March 9, 2001

m.mmm....m.m... HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Waiting.jpg

Season: 5
Episode: 83b
Premiere: February 19, 2007

Seriously, who doesn't like Shanghaied? Waiting, on the other, is an episode that just... UGH.

So, Spongebob waits for a toy.... FOR SEVEN FREAKING MINUTES!

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

I'm sorry, but I really can't stand boring episodes. They cry when their toy breaks until Squidward fixes it... wow...

Least favorite character- Spongebob
Least favorite moment- Crying...
Least favorite quote- "Send the boxtops... before eating all this cereal?" -Spongebob (Lame joke is lame.)

Waiting_16.png

The_Clash_of_Triton.jpg

Season: 6 (The premiere date seems to think otherwise.)
Episode: 126
Premiere: July 5, 2010

I had a great 2010 Forth of July.... and then the day after, this came along. Wow. Ruins.

It's king Neptune's birthday, and his son Triton is dearly missed because Neptune locked him away for being kind to humans. THERE AREN'T HUMANS UNDER THE SEA YOU IDIOT. Spongebob has to get him so Neptune can have a good birthday.

Wow.... very weak plot. And then the advertisement...

After searching for a while, I couldn't find it, but I'll do this:

"It's Spongebob... Vs. Triton..." Seems legit enough, right?

"In an epic battle." OH SURE, THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC BATTLE I'VE EVER SEEN... LOLOLOLOLOL...

No, it doesn't work like that. There was NO BATTLE at all. Believe me.
Least favorite moment- Triton crashing the car.
Least favorite quote- "Nothing can stop me! HA HA HA HA HA!" -Triton (Sure.... NOT)

Sneaky.jpg

Hints:
SINCE IT'S THE BOTTOM 20, NO HINTS!

hfjs

I KNEW THAT WAS A LIST TRAP

Anyways, I don't like both episodes, so yah

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Waiting and The Clash of Triton are both "not horrible" episodes for me but not the greatest either. A bit more effort could've been put for both of them.

To_Love_A_Patty.PNG

Episode: 87a
Premiere: July 26, 2007

Gary Takes a Bath got this for it's 4th birthday? Wow.

Seriously, though, do I honestly need to explain what is so bad about this episode? Do I? Do I? I don't think I need to, because all of you know. But I'll explain anyway.

So, Spongebob makes a krabby patty in the shape of a woman's head an falls in love with it. In a romantic way. Oh wow, that's so not dirty. NOT.

Another problem with this episode... horrible song. The lack of humor is a major problem. When the humor surfaces, wow, it's stupid.

Spongebob actually chops clams in his song for "attacking" his "loved one".

I HOPE NONE OF THOSE WERE JUNIOR, YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!!

So, Spongebob... he... actually eats the patty... seriously, this is gross. Wow. Wow. Wow. What else can I say?

Least favorite moment- The ending
Least favorite quote- "Hey, how'd they know? I love grilled shoe!" -Customer (SO FUNNY HA HA HA HA-)

11841527.jpg

To_Love_a_Patty_9.png

Penny_Foolish.jpg

Season: 6 (Season six? More like season sux.)
Episode: 102a
Premiere: March 7, 2008

Oh boy. Like entry 14, every single one of you know why this is on the list. If you don't, then allow me to explain.

So, Mr. Krabs is paying for his groceries, when he notices Spongebob pick up a penny. Mr. Krabs then decides to ask him about the penny, and Spongebob says he doesn't have one, and... well, he tries ALMOST EVERY FREAKING THING ON THE LIST TO GET A PENNY!

Now, some of you are thinking 'But Charlie, Krabs was greedy in Born Again Krabs.'

That's true, but at least in Born Again Krabs, Mr. Krabs isn't cheap throughout the entire eleven minute run. Oh, and Born Again Krabs isn't dull with no humor. Penny Foolish, on the other hand, has 11 minutes of cheapness, and no humor seems to come up.

Well, see you at #12 and #11.

Least favorite character- Mr. Krabs (So obvious, I know.)

Least favorite moment- the ending
Least favorite quote- "Penny, must be buried around here somewhere. I'll just keep digging." -Mr. Krabs

PF2.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Season: 6
Episode: 115b
Premiere: February 17, 2009

I'm pretty damn sure none of you expected this episode to be this high on the list, but alas, it is.

So, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs are curious about why Squidward is happy every third Wensday (sue me, but I don't know how to spell it) of each month. So, Spongebob and Patrick get on the same bus, and- WAIT! ISN'T THAT STALKING?!? Wow, this is so stupid!

So then, Squidward arrives at his lodge, and everyone cheers, but then SB and Pat do so, and Squiddy gets kicked out.

SB and Pat try to get him in and cheer him up. I'll admit, if the rest of the episode went like this, the episode would probably be pretty decent. But no, stinging his tounge with a jellyfish isn't enough. We have to see SB and Pat attempt...

You know what bothers me about CL reviews? None of them point out how BORING the episode is. Litterally, this episode is so boring, I would rather watch Waiting.

SB and Pat dress up as an eel to scare the lodge. It works, despite the fact that EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW IT'S A FREAKING SOCK. It works, but SB and Pat reveal themselves and cause Squiddy to get kicked out for good.

Wow... also, Cephalopod Lodge? This episode is barely even about the lodge. Oh, and getting Squidward kicked out? That makes the episode entirely pointless.

And what the hell is with the illuminati eyes everywhere? Scares me to death.

Least favorite character- SB and Pat
Least favorite moment- the ending... nuff said
Least favorite quote- "Uh... maybe it's your fault." -Patrick

KickedOut.jpg

The_Splinter.png

Season: 6
Episode: 105a
Premiere: June 2, 2008

I'll try to find the least revolting pictures...

So, Spongebob is making krabby patties, when his spatula gets stuck to the roof. I'll admit, it's a nice reference to Employee of the Month, one of my favorite episodes.

So, he falls down and instead of falling into swords, which I would've wanted to happen to SB if seasons 8 and 9 didn't exist... Oh, how the hell did his spatula get caught on the blade... it's not freaking possible.

Spongebob slips, and gets a splinter in slow motion. He tries pulling it out, but it doesn't work. Instead, Spongebob rips his skin off. Squidward tells him about that if Spongebob doesn't get the splinter out, he will be sent home early. Which is a pretty funny prank, to be honest. So, SB tries to call Dr. Patrick, another nice season 1 reference (Suds), but, unlike Suds, Dr. Patrick doesn't make us laugh. Instead, he sucks on SB's foot for like 2 minutes... Seriously, what the hell is this? A foot fetish... my god, this makes me want to run away from the TV as fast as possible.

So, Patrick finally notices the splinter and jams it even further with a stake and hammer, and causes SB's thumb to swell. Are the writers trying to make us throw up? So, Patrick puts garbage on it, and the splinter gets even grosser, with puss, purple-like skin, red,... oh my god.

Nasty Patty is an amazing episode, it was gross, but it didn't try to gross us out. This just seems like the writers are trying to.

So, we see SB's thumb as red, purple, puss, a pulsating vein... ew, the vein, man. It's gross. So, Mr. Krabs pulls it out and green goo squirts out. Mr. Krabs mentions something about getting money without working, and Squidward bashes his skull in with the cash register. God... but, oh no, Squidward's shift ended to minutes ago. Seriously, Squiddy bashed his head in for nothing?

My god, this is stupid.

Least favorite character- Patrick
Least favorite moment- the gross stuff
Least favorite quote- "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize YOU were a doctor!" -Patrick (You're trying to pass yourself off as a doctor just to get away with your weird foot fetishes?)

1247843590_1.jpg

That's the least revolting picture I could find...

Well, see you next time in....

fire-01.jpg

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: THE BOTTOM 10 :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

fire-01.jpg

hfjs

List still has only one disagreeable choice for me (Sentimental Sponge).

As much as I hate to say it, we have entered....

fire-01.jpg

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:THE BOTTOM 10 :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: These are only MY personal hatred.

Wet_Painters.jpg

Season: 3
Episode: 50a
Premiere: May 10, 2002

Probably didn't expect this episode on here, huh? Yeah, I didn't.

So, after fooling around, SB and Pat piss off Mr. Krabs and Mr. Krabs gives them a job.... I can't do it...

Yours%2C_Mine_and_Mine.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 132a
Premiere: September 11, 2010

It feels like the writers purposely made it bad to air it on the 9th anniversary of the New York terrorist attacks. To stinkin' bad the stupid plain people got Just One Bite scene banned. :hunter:

So, Patrick whines about not having a toy in his kiddy meal, so Mr. K makes them one.
Patrick spends the rest of the episode hogging it and acting like he's the only one who should have it. BORING AND STUPID!

Least favorite character- Patrick (Yeah, you expected that.)
Least favorite moment- The ending. (Seems this happens to a lot of episodes.)
Least favorite quote- "Have you learned nothing about sharing?" -Patrick (Oh, I never knew sharing meant fighting with your friend, hogging a toy, and stealing their money!)
Bikini_Bottom_Station.png

Vikings.jpg

Season: 6 (Holy cow, how much more?)
Episode: 114a
Premiere: November 28, 2008

I have one question. WHY THE HELL IS THIS EPISODE GETTING DEFENDED?!? It's stupid. It's dumb. Stupid, dumb, idiotic, weird, boring... all of them describe it. You could have made a great episode, but instead, you have dreaded bottom 9 material.

Spongebob asks at work one day:

"What's a viking?"

Answer: WATCH BUBBLE BUDDY YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE THE GUY WHO CELEBRATES LEIF ERICSON DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spongebob mails a letter to the vikings, and we get a good slow 3 and a half minutes of nothing happening. :sleep:

After the king makes us go "YOU STUPID?", the vikings crash into the Krusty Krab and destroy things. They also shanghai Squiddy and SB.

OK, if this went like Shanghaied, everything would work. The first 4 minutes would be forgiven. But no, we have to hear the names.

Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, Olaf, and Olaf.

It would've been funny if it wasn't boring.
My name is... Gordon.

[EMMY NOMINATED EPISODE]

After more bored humor about fun and stuff, Squidward eventually is about to get catapulted to sea. If he did, it'd actually be pretty funny. But Spongebob stops him. Then the boat crashes, and the vikings are saved by Spongebob.

REALLY STUPID.

Least favorite character- Spongebob for slowing the plot down.
Least favorite moment- The ending. AGAIN.
Least favorite quote- "Now that's what I call a viking sized adventure!" -Spongebob. Then it just ends...

Viking_hat.jpg

hfjs

D'OH ANOTHER LIST TRAP

Once again, agreeable choices, my sir.

12 - To be honest, I like that episode but I can understand why you hate it.
11 - DISGUSTING
10 - I hate that episode.
9 - It's bad but It has a few good part and It's not on my bottom 20

Atlantis_SquarePantis.jpg

Episode: 92
Premiere: November 12, 2007

Oh god... this will take awhile.

The GordoktheMad upset, probably the last one.

Believe it or not, this is the last season 5 episode on the list. The rest are seasons 6-7, which are my two least favorite seasons.

So, Patchy wants to get to Encino (Wow do I spell this?) badly, but traffic seems to stop him. When he finally gets through, he finds out Encino is gone. Really, Patchy segments aren't to good. Even in the pre-film era, they weren't that funny.

So, we finally open up, and we expect something awesome. Yeah, that's not happening.

Spongebob and Patrick start blowing bubbles and trying to take pictures of them. Unfortunately, the bubble pops before the picture is taken. They make a song about it.

Really, that's probably the worst part about the special. The songs. Why? Well...

1: None of them are necessary. All of them serve no purpose.
2. Every major event is made into one.
3: All of them suck.

We know, writers, everything must come to an end. Christmas Day not staying? You can say hello to it again 364 days later.
Spongebob and Patrick float into a cave, and find some weird coin. They decide to take it into the museum.

Here's were things are stupid: All 5 of the main characters are just put here. No creative premise. No conflict. Just putting them there. Writers, that just makes the episode unnecessarily boring.
They all say the coin is an amulet. Uh, no, that is a madalian (How do I spell this?).

"The amulet of Atlantis?"

No, it's a madalian. So, it turns out that if you join the two halves together, it will open up a path to Atlantis.

It also just so happens that Atlantis holds their favorite things: Science for Sandy, Money for Mr. Krabs, Art for Squidward, and the world's oldest living bubble for the two morons (in this time of SB). We need a conflict. Don't just shoot this crap in our faces. It's stupidly uncreative, as well. They do, and the Van of Atlantis drops out of the sky. Oh, Van of Atlantis? I'm sorry, I meant Van of Bland Animation. Literally, the CGI in the van looks so stupid and cheesy. Plus, the characters legit look like they're pasted to the storyboard.

They run out of fuel, and have to get to a gas station. And guess what? It doesn't have a fuel tank. Instead, we have a fuel called "song". I agree with Mr. Krabs that it is utterly ridiculous. So, we sing a song. You know when I said the songs were not necessary? Yep, this song is about the characters singing about their favorite things.
devil-clap-prison-knight-joker.gif

Thank you, Joker, for that sarcastic clap. I'm not even joking, this song sings "Mr. Krabs loves money, Sandy loves science, Squidward loves art, SB and Pat love bubbles, and Plankton loves destr-" wait... Plankton? Another uncreative premise. They just randomly throw him in. No conflict or premise. Just laziness due to the writers.

They run out of lyrics (just sing random words, morons) and crash into the gardens of Atlantis. Wow, my iPhone is more lost than this thing.

So, they arrive... OK, this is weird. Remember Neptune's Spatula? That was a cool Atlantian city. This city, on the other hand, looks more like a space collecium. It looks bland. And boring. So, we get introduced to Lord Royal Highness. What about King Neptune? Oh, and LRH looks like... I don't know, what am I supposed to say? Wow. Oh, and RLH seems to be the only character who doesn't sing. Even if the song was worthless, you would be able to hear David Bowie sing. No, I'm not joking. RLH is voiced by David Bowie, and he's the only character that doesn't sing.

Take it away, man:

4ff0283b1861337d0f0065c0.jpg
<----- My face while watching this. No, this is not what I look like.

So, we get to the Atlantis building, and we go to a vault of money. Predictability sets in when Mr. Krabs starts going over and stashing his pockets with money, singing a song about how much he loves money. Yeah, that hasn't appeared since HELP FREAKING WANTED!!!!

Every major event into a song... Wow...

So, we lose Mr. K, and it seems like this episode rips off Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Later, we get to a science-y lab, were we see more bland CGI sculptures. It looks stupid. We go into some video game were we see gross out. NOT A VILLAIN. So, Sandy sings a song while fighting the germs. See what I said? Every major- OK, I'll stop.

We lose Sandy, and Plankton sings a song HALF A MINUTE AFTER SANDY'S about how much he loves destruction. Plankton! proved this, we don't need a song about it.

We move on to this art place, which, predictable, has Squidward singing a song. This song was not necessary, it was just to fill time. We all know Squidward loves art. We don't need five hundred songs about that.

So, we finally see the oldest living bubble, and LRH explains about how it is one million years old, because they took it back to it away from their home planet billions of lightyears. Nonsense. Also, the bubble is one MILLION years old for being taken through BILLIONs of lightyears through space.

So, Spongebob and Patrick take a picture, and the bubble pops AFTER the camera goes off.

So, we cut to dinner, where we see SB and Pat spill the beans. It turns out it was a prop and he shows off the real bubble. Of course, Patrick pops it with his camera.

tumblr_m67ijv0Kla1qizx4p.png

Um, Patrick, remember when you were smart? Then again, this is seasons 4-7 were talking about. That era is garbage.

So, we have a lame fight scene. The... whatever the hell they are... don't pose any threat. Plus Sandy is the only character not used as a prop.

So, we see Plankton about to attack with a tank.

But we gotta find out what Patchy's doing. So, he's hallucinating. And then we see Spongeb-

frabz-Youve-got-to-be-kidding-me-0959b7.jpg

what the ::dolphin noise:: is that? It looks freaking messed up. Patchy has a song, which is stupid... and bla bla bla...

So, it turns out the tank shoots ice cream, not death. Hey, they showed this scene in a promo, so I'm not that pissed off about it.

So, we go hope on another crappy song about going back home. NOT NECESSARY!

So, Patchy finds out that Encino was shrunk by... I don't know what to call them, maybe turd look aliens? I don't know.

So, Encino goes back to normal... except Potty is huge now... you forgot to shrink him...

What a dumb episode, it's bland, worthless... wow.

Least favorite character- The aliens at the end
Least favorite moment- All of the songs
Least favorite quote- "We Atlantieans find the use of fossil fuels to be counter-intuitive, and have developed an alternate source called song.The engine of this vessel is fueled by song, the more you sing of your desires, the closer to Atlantis you will get. Let us commence singing." -Robot

Gary%27s_Party.png

Stuck_in_the_Wringer.jpg

Season: 7
Episode: 128b
Premiere: July 19, 2009

Wow.. Why does this episode exist?

In this episode, Spongebob gets stuck in his wringer. Stuck. Patrick causes SB to get stuck more. What an idiot.

SB tries to go to work, and we get a scene where Spongebob SQUIRTS MUSTARD IN SQUIDWARD'S EYES AND CAUSE THEM TO FALL OFF ONTO THE KRABBY PATTY. Man, that's gross.

So, SB gets kicked out, and we get to go to a carnival. Poor SB can barely do anything, and Patrick doesn't seem to care.

So SB chews him out. It seems fine, until the townspeople act dumb, and it makes me want to murder the townspeople. Then again, any episode were they appear, I'll murder em.
So, SB is stuck, until Patrick comes and tries to help. FINALLY YOU HELP. After this, SB cries and causes the Forever Glue to go away. It's FOREVER Glue, it should stay there!

So, we get the stupid ending. Don't make me discuss it.

Least favorite character- Sandles
Least favorite moment- Squidward's eyes
Least favorite quote- A tie between "You deserved what you've got." and "I guess crying does solve your problems after all."
150px-128b.jpg

EDIT: Can't believe it took me an hour to type this.

Back