Characters you'd like to see return?

Knucklehead McSpazatron

Floating Shopping List
Personally, I'd love to see King Neptune and Princess Mindy again! I really enjoyed their scenes in the first movie. Neptune's such a dork and Mindy's so freakin' adorable.

Also...

p_375010.jpg

(No, he's not dead. HE'S NOT DEAD! God, I really miss Dennis...)

I doubt any of my picks will ever make a reappearance, but... a girl can dream, right? These are the only characters that come to mind so far... Who would you like to see again? Strike up some memories!

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Characters I'd like to see return:

1) Bubble Bass
2) Kevin the Sea Cucumber
3) Bubble Bass
4) Spongebob from his season 1 "everyman" persona
5) Bubble Bass
6) Patrick from his season 1 laid-back persona
7) Bubble Bass
8) Mister Krabs from his avuncular season 1 persona
9) You know what? Just revert all the characters to their season 1 personalities
10) BUBBLE BASS
giphy.gif

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
None of the memorable one-time characters like DoodleBob or the Strangler because I doubt the show would do them justice nowadays. See: Bubble Buddy Returns.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
DadMom AngryPants said:
None of the memorable one-time characters like DoodleBob or the Strangler because I doubt the show would do them justice nowadays. See: Bubble Buddy Returns.
I disagree with this. I kind of think that making a one-time character return can work sometimes. They just need a more interesting character, preferably a one-time villain like Bubble Bass or DoodleBob, especially DoodleBob. I mean, no offense, but is Bubble Buddy that interesting of a character? And while Bubble Bass is good for cameos and small appearances, DoodleBob can be a great plot-centered character. Heck, maybe they can add something unique. Remember last time when he could barely speak any words and speak only gibberish? Maybe in the sequel, he evolves overtime, allowing him to speak actual words. And it could be possible for DoodleBob to pop out of SpongeBob's paper. I mean, just some food for thought.

Supmandude

Squog
DoodleBob can come back in an episode called Bride of FrankenDoodle. It'll be all about his wife just like Bubble Buddy Returns was all about his son. ;)

OWM

XD
Bubble Bass. I know he was in Plankton's Good Eye and Thank Gosh it's Monday, but he definitely needs more appearences.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Mermaid man(if they find a new actor for mermaid man) barnacle boy

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I think Kenny the cat should return because I thought that he was adorable (just because he's a cat and cats are adorable). <3

Back