Characters you wish to see more of

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Wish we could see more of Reg, he was such an awesome character in No Weenies Allowed, it kinda sucks we don't see him more often.

Also Man Ray IF he's epic like he was in MM&BB III, not lame Man Ray, awesome Man Ray.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I'd like to see Pat-Back return...

But seriously, I want to see more of Squilliam. It's been like 8 years since we last saw him. I think the rivalry between him and Squidward would make for some interesting new episodes. I'd like to see the Flying Dutchman more often too like before.

I also think Carl from Selling Out would be a funny character they could use more in new episodes.

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
I want to see any minor characters from seasons 1-3 like Kevin or The Strangler as villains so we can get a break from Plankton being the villain. I also wish they could use Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, but we all now they can't. :'(

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Squidward's pet, Snellie from The Great Snail Race

i also want to see Reg, Kevin and Squilliam, too

Howard, Angry Jack, and Richard? I heard that's his name. I didn't even know he had a name.

I'm sure most of you know who Howard and Angry Jack is, but for those who don't know who Richard is, here, this'll probably ring a bell:
richard-spongebob-squarepants-5.59.jpg

(Not to be confused with Richard A. Bottomfeeder from Krabs V.S. Plankton)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Howard, Angry Jack, and Richard? I heard that's his name. I didn't even know he had a name.

I'm sure most of you know who Howard and Angry Jack is, but for those who don't know who Richard is, here, this'll probably ring a bell:
richard-spongebob-squarepants-5.59.jpg

(Not to be confused with Richard A. Bottomfeeder from Krabs V.S. Plankton)
Is that supposed to be a question mark? Just wondering.

FinnDinner said:
Is that supposed to be a question mark? Just wondering.
Yes it is, because where it said his name is Richard is from the SpongeBob wiki, and I don't trust the wiki.

EDIT: Nevermind, a comment in the wiki had a screenshot of the transcript naming the character Richard when the Season 2 DVD was played on PC using InterActual Player (which would install if you put a SpongeBob DVD in your PC)

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
Puffy Fluffy, just to see how many people get butthurt about it. It's fun.
Lol. I actually would like Puffy Fluffy back, but only for him to get his punishment. Maybe he can attack SpongeBob like the A Pal For Gary but for the whole episode and no one believes SpongeBob and Gary saves him and SpongeBob forgives Gary. The episode would not take place at SpongeBob's house so Gary not finding out until the end makes sense.
FinnDinner said:
The Flying Dutchman could add a more serious tone on an otherwise very cartoony light show, not saying he isn't used enough, but if he is used more, could really help the show.
I love The Flying Dutchman! He's the evil character needed for the show. Plankton was fine in the beginning in the show, but now he's a joke.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I just wanna see my boy Tom. Love that guy. And Fred too please!

Back