Changes between my fics and the show

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
My fics get new readers all the time, so to help everyone out, I made this list of all the differences between my fics and the show:
  • Along with SpongeBob and friends, my fics contain five all-new characters: No-Name, Ranky, Coral, and Mr. Timbacks
  • Several background characters, such as Monty P. Moneybags and Clam Plankton, start playing bigger roles
  • Patrick is of Mexican (Spanish) heritage and can speak Spanish
  • Gary has a wild new shell (which Band Geek had as her Avatar for a while) and Sandy has a new breathing mouthpiece and underwater suit
  • How Sponge and Pat is revealed
  • Patrick's father's name is Horace
  • The police officer with Nancy is Officer Tyke
  • No-Name has his own house next to Patrick's
  • Gary hates Snellie, but loves Coral (No-Name's snail)
If it's in spoilers, it means that change will happen in a later fic, so I don't want to spoil it for you guys. If you respond to or quote any of the spoilered changes, please put your comment and the original change in spoilers.

One of the fan characters is in a spoiler because they don't appear until a later fic. All I can tell you is that after they appear on the show, something starts going on... :xD:

EDIT: I removed the spoilers, so you'll just have to wait and see those changes if you didn't mean them being spoiled.

Back