Chadwick Boseman has died at 43

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Oh my gosh!! This is terrible news to wake up to. That man was an amazing actor and though I don’t know much about him other than his role in Black Panther, it’s awful to lose such a cool, talented man. 😔 RIP

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I heard about this pretty much as soon as the news broke. Just heartbreaking. He was a huge inspiration to me and literally millions of others, and he's left quite the legacy. My heart goes out to his family.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Such a terrible loss. I loved him as Jackie Robinson and King T'Challa, and he was a good man.

Additionally, as a man entering his early thirties, stuff like this scares me. 43 is far too young to die from what is (hopefully) a treatable disease. 😥

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I always forget he was in 42.

I know he also play James Brown in his career, too.

So sad. The entire social media posted about this it was like ever y story came across as this.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I also do not know much about him as an actor other than his role in Black Panther, but it's always sad to lose a talented man. Rest in peace.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I know I'm late, but dang this makeds me sad. He brought the African community a huge role model and idol to look up to on the big screen, and it really kills me to see him go. I really hope there is an afterlife, because if anyone deserves to see it, it is him. He was gone so young, and still had much of his acting life to look forward to. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. May god rest his soul, wakanda forever.

Back