Cereal

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
What's your favorite kind of cereal?

For me, I really don't eat a lot of cereal. But I really enjoy, Lucky Charms, Cheerios (not the honey kind), Reese's Puffs, and Fruit Loops.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I don't like cereal with fruit and/or nuts unless it's honey nut, but apart from that I like most cereals. My favourite kind right now is Coco Shreddies.

Rice and Cocoa Krispies are so delicious even when they get a little soggy!
Honey Nut Cheerios are like apples to me -- too boring
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite milkless cereal

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I like Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, Lucky Charms, etc. I can say I like pretty much every cereal out there.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Mini-Wheats and Frosted Flakes is where it's at.

Other favorites include Honey Nut Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and I really used to love Cinnamon Graham Honey Comb, but then they stopped selling it.

I'm not a fan of Rice Krispies. Never have been. Not sure why. I don't like Fruit Loops either, although I used to. But in the past five years or so it seems like they changed what they make it out of, changed the ingredients, the texture.... changed SOMETHING, and now they taste absolutely horrid to me for some reason.

Sweat

Banished
Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Krave are my 2 favorite cereals for sure.

And plain Cheerios in milk also mixed with a bunch of agave is absolutely astoundingly delicious. Agave > Honey

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Anything with chocolate in it.

Specifically Chocolate Frosted Mini Wheats, Krave and Chocolate Cheerios. I also like Honey Nut Cheerios and I used to eat Pops and Frosted Flakes a lot when I was younger.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Cocoa Pebbles is where it's at.

Also, the only good thing of Lucky Charms is the marshmallows. :P

OWM

XD
Cocoa Puffs are good even though they look like rabbit droppings.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Rice Krispies are my favourite cereal, the default for me when I've gotten bored of something else. Rice Krispies are just never boring to me for some reason.

I haven't really had chocolate cereals like Coco Pops since I was 8 or 9, but I do like Frosted Wheats or Cinnamon Grahams (I forget, they're called Curiously Cinnamon now). Krave is nice as well but the size of the boxes are not good value for the price and they're full of chocolate. A nice holiday treat for a week or so but not something I'd have regularly.

I actually like Special K too, they do taste nice. Weetabix are quite nice too as well, as long as you eat them before they go too soggy. But I'm not the biggest fan of ordinary Shredded Wheat. That's just too boring!

Honey Nut Cheerios and Fruit Loops <3

I can also dig Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats, Special K, and Apple Jacks. Cereal in general is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
cereal-donkey-kong.jpg

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios and Fruit Loops are my favorites, even though I do like Cinnamon Toast Crunch more. I used to eat Cocoa Puffs, Frosted Flakes, and Cookie Crisp a lot when I was younger too.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Just remembered how much I loved Cap'n Crunch as a kid. That cereal was awesome. Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, and Cocoa Pebble were also other cereals I used to eat.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Why hasn't anyone loved the holy breakfast cereal that is Cookie Crisp?

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I love love LOVE any type of cereal with cinnamon flavor. They're all so delicious! Especially Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I also love anything chocolate related like Cocoa Puffs, Crispies, and best of all, pebbles.

Back