Cartoon Network vs Nickelodeon's Dark Age

Jokam Homan

Banished
1499917501905.png
Which dark age is worse?

KarateSponge

Parawhore
Did you just say Chowder, Flapjack, and Lazlo are bad cartoons?

Cartoon Network is really in their dark age now. And Tuff Puppy? Woah. Replace that with Spongebob.

I respect your opinions though.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Jokam Homan said:
*snip*
Which dark age is worse?
CN had Chowder which is artisan, Flapjack which is fine, and Lazlo which is ok, Also the OG Ben 10 is decent and came out in 05. Most of the run of Foster's was from 2005-2009. Grim and Mandy literally lasted from 2003-2008. Same with KND. It wasn't a CN Dark Age just because one or two bad shows came around that time if many of the classic shows were still in their run.

Nick is a different story tho...

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
CN's "dark age" is a lot better imo due to Ben 10, Chowder, Flapjack, etc between 2006-2010. Despite CN real and the live action shows, even Out of Jimmy's Head, CN was still a lot better than Nick.

Jokam Homan

Banished
KarateSponge said:
Did you just say Chowder, Flapjack, and Lazlo are bad cartoons?

Cartoon Network is really in their dark age now. And Tuff Puppy? Woah. Replace that with Spongebob.

I respect your opinions though.
TUFF Puppy was a painfully mediocre and forgettable show

KarateSponge

Parawhore
Ohio Blackie said:
I legit liked Camp Lazlo, Chowder, Flapjack, Robot and Monster, and T.U.F.F. Puppy though.

Please don't tell me you're another strict '90s kid as well.
Same here. I unironically like 2005-2009 CN and 2009-2015 Nick, other than Horrible Ugly Show Banana, or whatever it's called.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
I like T.U.F.F. Puppy - it's one of three Nick shows I've ever bothered to watch regularly on the network.
Fanboy and Chum Chum...it was a weird show, but I will say that I liked the goofiness of it all.

Can't say I'm all too familiar with what's part of the Cartoon Network "Dark Age", but Chowder...? For real? That show was awesome!

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
i think loud house is causing a dark age for nick

also i don't get the hate for fanboy and chunchum

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
The new Powerpuff Girls reboot has "jumped the shark" on multiple occasions, with the new voice actresses replacing the old ones, the 86ing of Sara Bellum, the Party Panda, Donnycorn, Jared Shapiro, etc. I'm beginning to lose all hope for that show, now that the show has officially gone OFF THE DEEP END! Nick Jennings and Bob Boyle may have tarnished the Powerpuff Girls' and Craig McCracken's legacy, I still want to buy the LEGO Dimensions packs and the DVDs because I'm a collector who wants to complete his collection.

DaSpongeBoi

Imitation Krab
1499917501905.png
Which dark age is worse?
Nickelodeon had only gotten worse, the only reason i watch now is because of Spongebob. Now, they have terrible stuff like Henry Danger, Danger Force, Cousins for Life, The Casagrandes, Middle School Moguls, Rainbow Butterfly Kitty etc. and whenever they'd switch to a commercial break, there would always be some annoying segment called ''Camp Nick'' where annoying kids do obnoxious stuff. So far, 2019 and 2020 are Nickelodeon's worst years and the only good thing they have now is Spongebob, I might stop watching soon if they keep this up.

Back