Cartoon Network reveals a colorful new cruise!

Inactive User

Banished
It is revealed. Cartoon Network is making a new cruise. What do you think about this? Here's something CNN has to say:

Cartoon Network reveals colorful new cruise ship!!!

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180125104027-cartoon-network-wave---exterior-6.jpg

PLAY
Cartoon Network reveals colorful new cruise ship

By Francesca Street, CNN
Published 26th January 2018

(CNN) — Cruise ships aren't for everyone. Cartoon-themed cruise ships aimed at families with young kids even less so.
But for fans of animation broadcaster Cartoon Network, a colorful new branded cruise liner -- Cartoon Network Wave -- is about to float their boats.
The newly announced ship, which embarks on its maiden voyage from Singapore in late 2018, will draw inspiration from popular shows to create a kid-oriented experience at sea.
Its 800 cabins are inspired by shows such as "Adventure Time" and "Ben 10," while 11 entertainment decks will host themed nights including circus shows and parties with the Powerpuff Girls.
The ship will be the latest of several new oceangoing options for families with kids.

Disney has just announced the return of two favorite cruise options. Its popular "Star Wars" and "Marvel" sea adventures will be on offer on select Disney cruises in 2018 and 2019
http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180125104027-cartoon-network-wave---exterior-6.jpg

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Strange that they’d still headline Adventure Time long after its heyday. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the 2016 PPG on the side makes more sense.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I like that cruise ship!

It has the same goofy-looking Jake the Dog face on it that my hat has.

Interesting how it contains Adventure Time characters. Adventure Time is about to end the Americas, as well as a few other countries. My guess, is that Asia and a few other countries (including some parts of Europe and the Middle East) are not finished with Adventure Time yet, not to mention there's a full-length theatrical Adventure Time Movie on the horizon...

The cartoon is still popular enough to warrant reruns on both Cartoon Network and its sister network, Boomerang, as well as more merchandise...

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I’m also surprised that TTG is not in the cruise ship. TTG is one of the most popular shows on CN

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
CakeCup said:
The fact that the cruise ship is not TTG themed is disturbing. I mean, compare how many TTG airs in a typical week to AT's airtime.
spongie33 said:
I’m also surprised that TTG is not in the cruise ship. TTG is one of the most popular shows on CN
Well, here's a couple reasons why...

1. They'd have to get permission from Warner Bros/DC since it's not their show...
2. This is for the Asian Cartoon Network, which is ran differently than the American CN. :P

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
It'd be cool if the Cartoon Network cruise came across the Disney cruise, and costumed characters would jump onto their opposing ship, and battle it out like Pirates as a show which would last (Let's say...10-15 minutes?).

Back