Cartoon Network Purge

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Uncle Grandpa ended up being a survivor with only one episode from Season 3 plus the crossover with Steven Universe on HBO Max...

It's ironic how now Nickelodeon wants people to make shows for them now (albeit having to be 21 and older) while Cartoon Network is taking off shows that people worked very hard on.
Both nick and cN copyright fans Sega actually listens to their fans yeah I heard the news I watch valk.also who is gonna make another rolepay thread beacuse that was super fun and my break almost ends so do you wanna make it or me

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I have a feeling the upcoming continuation of the 1998 version of The Powerpuff Girls (as well as it 1998 predecessor) will survive, since series creator Craig McCracken announced he will work on the cartoon over at Hanna-Barbera Europe...

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Both nick and cN copyright fans Sega actually listens to their fans yeah I heard the news I watch valk.also who is gonna make another rolepay thread beacuse that was super fun and my break almost ends so do you wanna make it or me
Don't forget Sega's rival, Nintendo. You can't mention Sega without them! Nintendo has been just as hostile to their fanbase when it comes to copyrights.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I hate when stuff like the 'purge' happens. All that work Ted Turner put into getting those cartoons preserved, plus all the original animations and then some, their future is hanging by a thread unless by some miracle, they place all those cartoons in a separate streaming service...

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
At least MeTV, a TV network owned by Weigel Broadcasting, has syndicated The Flintstones and The Jetsons, plus they made the Looney Tunes a centerpiece of their new "Toon in with Me" and "MeTV Saturday Morning Cartoons" programs. As long as the "purge" does not affect those programs, everything will be fine over at MeTV, and Toony the Tuna, along with is friend, The Cartoon Curator, won't be left without a job.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Infinity Train, OK KO, Mighty Magiswords, and Mao Mao YouTube videos has been reuploaded. Also the tweets has been undeleted.

Back