Cartoon Network (including Cartoon Cartoons and pre-2010 CN originals) Specials LEGALLY available on

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
v7Yncdr.png

https://cnschedulearchive.tumblr.com/post/168612174975/lemme-tell-you-something-the-upcoming-christmas

Cartoon Network released many of their old specials on their app! If have cable and the Cartoon Network app or On Demand and you want to legally watch (not just illegally stream) classic Cartoon Network holiday specials, here you go.

I guess most people won’t be that interested because the actual CN schedule from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day is EIGHT STRAIGHT DAYS OF TTG, other than Adult Swim and two (out of the 444 non-Adult Swim time slots) SU eps; and CN is just booting all of their other shows to their app.

But honestly, I think it’s cool to see Cartoon Cartoons and pre-2010 CN originals get even this much.

One thing I have to point out is that by watching these shows on the CN app and I assume On Demand, you are directly supporting these shows. Pirating these shows does not support these shows.

Back