Can you sing/dance?

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
As it stands right now, no and no. I might be able to sing, but I haven't practiced in about 7-8 years, and I hate my own voice too much to even try practicing again.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I used to sing really good. I'm not the best at dancing, but I can dance pretty good.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I used to think I could sing, but I haven't done it in ages. I also used to take dance lessons but wasn't especially stellar or anything.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Even though people think that I can sing well, I dislike my singing voice (even though it was good back in 7th and 8th grade). My dancing is pretty good, but it can get annoying fast. I also twerked before. you guys can come after me with your pitchforks, torches, and cotton candy.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
Nope, my siblings say my singing voice is terrible and my dancing is as good as this
1958391cdc6465ecc9829be631702eee.gif

At least I can draw :)

Cha

I love SBM
I can't do either that well. More of a drawing/some of a writing person.

Katniss

totally coral
I can sing okay, or else I wouldn't have done chorus in elementary school and for two years in high school :P However, I'm not that great when it comes to dancing.

Bugs Bunny

That Screwy Wabbit
I used to be able to sing pretty well, but years of not practicing made it turn rusty :(. I've also never learned how to dance and I probably never will lol

TheArabicArowana

Nope. I used to be in choir in elementary school and was a fairly decent singer. I cloud sing basic songs and even begun to learn new ones with my brother because he was in choir too. Then I stopped in 4th grade because it became too much trouble after my mom wouldn't stop threatening to take me out because of my grades. :P

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Hahahahahaha, no. Y'know how your voice sounds differently to others than to you? To me it sounds passable, but thanks to puberty and voice recordings, I've unfortunately learned otherwise. >_>

For dancing no as I never really learned. It's more that I couldn't care about it than a lack of talent, as it never interested me. I doubt I would be good if I had an urge to though, I'm not flexible in any way.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Not to be modest or anything, but I've got a pretty good voice. I sing along to the radio in my car a lot (and I don't particularly care if other drivers see), but I'm perfectly comfortable holding a tune at work or home, when the occasion warrants. I've got a pocketful of old Crosby and Sinatra standards I borrowed from my grandfather. As for dance, I'm decent with the Rumba and Waltz, and I know a little bit of Foxtrot and Hustle. When I was in college we had to learn to tango for a play I was in, but unfortunately I've forgotten that one.

Back