Can The Loud House be Nick's next cash cow?

Can The Loud House be Nick's next cash cow?

• Total voters

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Greetings, Nickelodeon fans. This is SpongeBuddyPH and I was asking...

If SpongeBob gets cancelled soon, can The Loud House be Nickelodeon's next cash cow? WHY or WHY NOT?

For me: Not really. I still want SB to be the first cash cow.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
It kinda already is a cash cow. Just not to the same extent as Spongebob

Really, everything on Nickelodeon is either a cash cow or moved to a side channel to slowly die except The Thundermans. :/

BobCarotte

meep
If they cancel SpongeBob this year, then LMAO House will become Nick's cash since it's the second most popular Nicktoon behind SB, but this is very unlikely considering that the crew already confirmed Season 12 and there are no signs of the ending of this show. By the time it actually gets cancelled (2020s or 2030s, idk), LAMO House will either be cancelled or dying (like FOP right now). So, my answer is NO.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
How about Nick doesn't rely on a cash cow and just has decent and varied programming?

SpongeBob should be cancelled as soon as possible though.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
How about Nick doesn't rely on a cash cow and just has decent and varied programming?

SpongeBob should be cancelled as soon as possible though.
I very agree with the first part but not the second part

Think of this as a "like" that I used as a comment instead because I wanted to make sure people didn't think I agreed with the second part :P

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Wintermelon43 said:
I very agree with the first part but not the second part

Think of this as a "like" that I used as a comment instead because I wanted to make sure people didn't think I agreed with the second part :P
Some of my favorite shows are 1 or 2 seasons long how is 12 seasons not enough.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Some of my favorite shows are 1 or 2 seasons long how is 12 seasons not enough.

It is enough, but unless the show becomes bad or has a significent decrease in quality, I don't see what the point of cancelling it is.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I don't know. The show has a somewhat bad rep already, and didn't it's creator get fired for sexual misconduct? Sounds like it could implode...
Also it isn't good, so I'm hoping it doesn't become the next cash cow.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Loud House probably would become Nick's cashcow after SpongeBob. It's a very popular show, and aside from the creator controversy, I don't see anything getting in it's way anytime soon, seeing how it has an overall positive reception.

BitBob PixelPants

Frozen Cephalopod
How could it be a cashcow without that much merchandise? TLH only has 2 Books and a DVD. So i would think the DVD or the Books would have to make a lot of money in order to be a cash cow. And no, there will be no way TLH will ever be a huge success as SpongeBob, Even if it is popular.

If i didn't explain a cashcow right, then correct me please

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Wintermelon43 said:
The Loud House is Mediorce to me, the show is really flawed imo. There's a few good episodes but a lot of them really annoy me.
What episodes of The Loud House do you hate and why?

Back