Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Reviews

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
So since this is one of the only Call Of Duty Games I've been able to play(I have a Wii U, yeah I know) I was wondering about your guys thoughts on the game. Personally I've been only able to play Campaign( I finished it) and it was amazing! The graphics are good, the story is amazing, as well as the characters. So go on, review the game!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I quickscope online, so I say it's one of the better Call of Duty games.. Fell in love with the Ballista. Nuff said.

The Drifter

Some person.
The Lazy Starfish said:
So since this is one of the only Call Of Duty Games I've been able to play(I have a Wii U, yeah I know) I was wondering about your guys thoughts on the game. Personally I've been only able to play Campaign( I finished it) and it was amazing! The graphics are good, the story is amazing, as well as the characters. So go on, review the game!
You kidding me right? Black Ops 2 got the worse story in the series (well, not as bad as Ghost that is). IF you want Call of Duty with good story (yes people, such thing exist) try out the first Black Ops. Or just ditch Call of Duty altogether and play Bioshock :p

Back