• Burger King

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I like the burgers at Burger King.

The burgers are cooked on a gas-powered flame broiler grill, so it tastes much closer to a barbecued burger.

My favorite burger: a Double Whopper with bacon and cheese.

I also like that Burger King is one of few hamburger restaurants open to custom orders with whatever hamburger toppings/condiments that are available to the customer for their burgers upon request (Examples of custom orders: with cheese, with bacon, no onions, no pickles, extra ketchup, extra tomatoes, a burger with nothing on it, etc.), that's why "Have it Your Way" is one of the slogans Burger King uses...

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I like Burger King for their Whopper, BK Stackers, Big King, melts, mozzarella sticks and chicken sandwiches...
I like McDonald's for their Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, McChicken, Filet O'Fish and Chicken McNuggets...

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
- I think the Nuggets and Fries are both better at McDonald's.
- I've had a better track record with the drinks at McDonald's too, they're usually better there.
- Burger King has the better Chicken Sandwich (that chi'king sandwich is pretty good).
- I don't like the burgers at either restaurant.

I would pick McDonald's, but Burger King is alright, just as long as it hasn't been sitting for a while... That stuff can be awful if it's not fresh.

Burger King easily wins for marketing though.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I also like Burger King for giving customers choices, whether it be through burger customization (No pickles, no onions, extra ketchup, cheese and bacon on a Whopper, etc.) or the choice of fries, onion rings or "Havesies" (a mix of fries and onion rings) as a side (This is the reason why Burger King used "Have it Your Way," or variations of that slogan, including "Your Way, Right Away!," "When You Have it Your Way, It Just Tastes Better.," "Be Your Way.,"or "Have it Your Way...You Rule!" as their restaurant slogan since 1974)...

Back