Burger Beard...

iedasb

Crazy Artist
After watching this deleted scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODEnfmuPOM

I think now I like and understand Burger Beard, well, he wasn't right. But what he did was understandable.
Everyone already saw this I'm pretty sure.

But, did you changed the way you saw Burger Beard?
Me for example, I didn't liked him, but after seeing this. I think he's one of my favs chars now :V
Look, Mr. Krabs only sell krabby patties for money, all he want is money... A greedy and horrible guy(almost killing SB for sacrifice in SOoW and everything he did in the episodes...)

What Burger Beard did, wasn't right, I know. But what's more wrong: Do something wrong for a dream, or for money?

Any thoughts?

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

This doesn't change my view of Burger Beard at all.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob said:
This doesn't change my view of Burger Beard at all.
What a pity. He looks like a cool character, they should have "build" him more. I feel like Mr. Krabs is more villain than him :T

Supmandude

Squog
How can this change your view on Burger Beard, but Friend or Foe not change your view on Mr. Krabs?

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Supmandude said:
How can this change your view on Burger Beard, but Friend or Foe not change your view on Mr. Krabs?
Nope, he's greedy. Even with everything that happened to him, he didnt need to care only about money.

Supmandude

Squog
Nope, he's greedy. Even with everything that happened to him, he didnt need to care only about money.

Burger Beard is greedy too, because he wants to steal a burger recipe for his own self gain.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
Supmandude said:
Burger Beard is greedy too, because he wants to steal a burger recipe for his own self gain.
Actually he never mentioned he wanted to make money out of the krabby patty.
but yes. he is greedy too, but hes still better than mr. krabs :V

Back