Bright Sun Films' Nickelodeon Studios (Florida) Update 2019

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
ssj4gogita4 said:
Can't believe Nickelodeon didn't want to try and keep that. It's probably one of the most iconic pieces in its history.
It's quite similar to how MGM ended their partnership with Disney.

I know it's such an iconic building, but they had to move all their shows that were still being produced there as of 2005 to their new Sunset Boulevard TV studio in Hollywood, Nickelodeon on Sunset. They had very few TV shows being filmed in Florida. The last few shows to be filmed there were "SPLAT!" and "My Family's Got Guts."

The Blue Man Group now uses one of their soundstages to perform their shows. That entire area was re-zoned from Production Central to Universal CityWalk.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
SpongeBobfan1987 said:
It's quite similar to how MGM ended their partnership with Disney.

I know it's such an iconic building, but they had to move all their shows that were still being produced there as of 2005 to their new Sunset Boulevard TV studio in Hollywood, Nickelodeon on Sunset. They had very few TV shows being filmed in Florida. The last few shows to be filmed there were "SPLAT!" and "My Family's Got Guts."

The Blue Man Group now uses one of their soundstages to perform their shows. That entire area was re-zoned from Production Central to Universal CityWalk.
Yeah, when I saw the Blue Man Group taking over the buildings, I was saddened truly. I really think Nick could've and still should buy back the buildings to produce more live shows and game shows. :\

Back