Brick reviews episodes

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Blah Blah Blah, you request an episode, I review it, you know the drill.
Sadly, there are certain episodes I don't have access to if I need to watch it again, so episodes between Ghost Host and Sing A Song Of Patrick I might not be able to do just because I don't remember them.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
StormAllenBryat said:
How about Help Wanted?
Help Wanted
Many people consider this a very "meh" episode. I thought it was pretty good!
The animation does look weird, but it's a pilot episode, so that's to be expected. I don't even know what it was, but there was some charm to this one that made it pretty good... maybe it was the song? The song is very catchy.
Maybe it's because usually character interactions and things like that are weird in the first few episodes. Aside from Patrick being slightly OOC, it felt way too developed to be a pilot episode.

I feel like I should say something else, but I can't think of anything.
8/10
On my top 117 pre-movie eps, somewhere in the 30s or 40s

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
ThePineappleLord said:
Spongebob you're fired
SpongeBob, you're fired
I can't remember this one TOO well, as I've only seen it once, but I'll try.
This one is just "okay". It had some great jokes and really good potential, but there's only one problem: it starts out too slow, then suddenly goes by way too fast. I'm not saying it felt like filler at some points, but I'm just saying that the scene where SpongeBob goes home crying could have been A LITTLE shorter (although it was heartwarming), and the montage of him applying for all the different jobs could have been longer. However, the scenes where Patrick teaches SpongeBob to be fun-employed where seriously almost as funny as "CHOCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!" to me. I don't even know why. Pat's li'l head buddy (yes, that's his name now) was one of the best parts, as well as it was cute. Squidward was actually pretty good in this one too, Mr. Krabs was... no comment... Sandy was a tiny bit out of character, but I actually think that scene's slightly educational. Gary was so cute, and all his scenes were heartwarming. The chase scene was cool, too.
One of my favorite season 9 episodes, but not the best

Back