Breaking The Fourth Wall

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
The other one is in Club SpongeBob. It's Squidward again, and he says "Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled with misery!?"

And the JellyBob episode is called Nature Pants. :lol:

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I just noticed one that I don't think anyone else has before (unlike the previous ones mentioned). It doesn't occur during the actual episode, it's mentioned in a commercial for it. For Ugh (SpongeBob BC), one of the commercials for it is as follows:

Before the dawn of time (roughly 22 minutes before), evidence suggests me that life began...to giggle. *Spongebob and Patrick laugh* Fossil. Your. Seatbelts. The evolution is about to begin. *shows a Spongebob timeline, from caveman to modern Spongebob* Spongebob Goes Prehistoric.

SpongeBob BC is a special, so it's 22 minutes, instead of 11. Notice the "roughly 22 minutes before" part. ^_^

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
*dolphin chirp* The other day I was thinking of an episode that made reference to 11 minutes, but I wasn't able to post it and now I fogot. ;) I'm pretty sure it was from season 3... I'll post it if I remember.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Yeah, I think it was one of the last five from the season, but not Pranks or Strangler. Not BC either, I've mentioned that one already.

Back