Boss and Brick's awesome episode ideas topic

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
That's right, me and That One Random Boss are mixing our topics! I will start with the first 20, then he'll continue. Admins/Mods, you can lock our old topics.
55- Gary and Spot: SpongeBob petsits for Plankton, and Gary and Spot bond.
56- The Letter: Sandy is on a trip to Bass Vegas to accept an award. SpongeBob writes a letter to send to her, but many obstacles get in his way on the way to the Post Office.
57- Roommates: SpongeBob's roof is under construction, and he convinces Squidward to let him stay while it's being worked on. Squidward reluctantly agrees, and SpongeBob continues doing what he does best- ruining Squidward's day! (This episode has less Squid Abuse than it sounds like it does)
58- The Storm: There's a huge storm going on, so SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs are forced to stay in the Krusty Krab. Plankton tries to use this as a distraction so he can steal the formula, but ends up stuck as well. This one is a combination of Graveyard Shift, Pineapple Fever, and The Camping Episode.
59- The Wigs: SpongeBob, Sandy, and Patrick are hanging out at the Weenie Hut. Patrick wants to get into the Salty Spittoon, when SB finds a remote which makes jerky versions of the trio come from the future in another dimension and try to keep Pat out of the SS for some reason. This is my dumbest idea, but maybe my funniest.
60- Pickle Panic: SB4D (https://vimeo.com/54046778) in 11-minute normal episode form.
61- SquidShakes (special): Based on my fanfic: http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/36230-squidshakes-the-episode/
62- DoodleBob returns: DoodleBob returns.
63- Chum, chum, and chum-er: I haven't completely figured this one out yet, but I know that it will be a "Plankton tries to steal the Secret Formula" episode, and Patrick will play a big role in it. It might be a sequel to Chum Bucket Supreme.
64- Backyard Battle: SpongeBob and Squidward are getting rid of their junk... by throwing it at each other. This is kind of a longer, more interesting version of Reef Blower. And yes, it does have voice acting.
65- A Day in the life of Squidward: This episode is a weird crossover between Krusty Krab Training Video and Rise and Shine. It just sums up Squidward's usual day in 11 minutes. Has some funny Squid Abuse.
66- Chum World: Based on the level from the Revenge Of The Flying Dutchman video game. Plankton opens up a theme park.
67- Goodnight, Patty: SpongeBob and Squidward work the night shift and compete to see who can stay awake longer. To do that, they do things such as drink Coffee, Run Laps, Play Board Games, Play Video Games, Eat Donuts, etc. Combination of Employee of the Month and Graveyard Shift.
68- The Rings: SpongeBob plays the Ring Toss at Glove Universe to try to get Patrick a Plush Toy. Meanwhile, Sandy spices up a few rides. Let's just say it doesn't end well.
69- Jellyfishing Advanced: SpongeBob can't decide if he wants to visit Sandy or go Jellyfishing, so he and Patrick decide to take Sandy Jellyfishing with them. She loves it, but gets crazily competitive, hyper and heated, and the boys quickly discover it wasn't such a good idea to bring her along after all.
70- Krusty Campers (special): Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob and Patrick camping for the weekend right before SpongeBob's week off as a reward, but they get hopelessly lost after about 5 inches into the Kelp Forest. They discover an ancient temple full of diamonds, get chased by an Alaskan Bull Worm, and finally find the campsite- which is a few feet away from where they started. Patrick burns all their food, so he makes the "natural version" of a Krabby Patty- which tastes awful. Thankfully, SpongeBob finds a beef jerky tree (I know, right?) and they have a good time and stay up late. They come back to Bikini Bottom to find a note that says Squidward's gone camping, then SpongeBob and Patrick disappear, leaving Mr. Krabs alone. Meanwhile, SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward are entering the Kelp Forest for their own camping trip, laughing. It ends with them around a fire and Patrick saying "So much better than that last one." and SpongeBob agreeing.
71- Chum Bucket Training Video: Just like KKTV, except with Plankton lying and pretending to be nice. This happens at one point:
Plankton: Here are some reviews from our satisfied customers! (turns on TV)
Random Fish: HE BURNT MY SHAKE
P: OOPS! (takes disc out of DVD drive)
72- Finding Spot (special): Plankton's version of Have You Seen This Snail?. Spot goes missing, and Plankton tries to find him with the help of SpongeBob. It just turns out that Spot was locked in Plankton's closet the whole time!
73- The Strangler's Revenge: The Strangler breaks out of jail and tries to find SpongeBob, but SpongeBob thwarts every attempt of his to attack him without even knowing it.
74- Movie Night: It's Movie Night at the Krusty Krab! But a few things get in the way, like Sandy, Patrick, and 2 or 3 random fish being the only ones that show up, or Plankton trying to get the formula, or a Power Outage. But still, the show must go on- wait, did you just say Power Outage?

Okay, Boss! Your turn!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
So here are my ideas. Now I'll add from here instead because it was confusing in my topic.

1 - Changing Her Image: Sandy tries to prove Pearl and her friends wrong by acting girly. She (slightly) forces a play date with SpongeBob, taking him to a romantic movie. After the movie they go to, SpongeBob and Sandy get ambushed by a gang in a dark alley. They knock out SpongeBob, causing Sandy to break her girly persona and beat up all the gang members with her karate skills. She carries an unconscious SpongeBob home, where he wakes up to her saying that she was never meant to be girly. (I said this idea in another topic, but I felt like stating it again)

2 - Showing Her Around: Takes place the day after Tea at the Treedome. SpongeBob simply gives Sandy an official tour of Bikini Bottom, assuming Sandy never took a tour before TatT. I made this idea because it was slightly unsettling to see her in Ripped Pants technically knowing about notable destinations like Goo Lagoon or what a Krabby Patty tastes like.

3 - Sandy's Past: I want this to be a special that has a powerful, emotional plot and reasonably little humor like Where's Gary?. This is basically Sandy reminiscing to SpongeBob her years before moving down to Bikini Bottom. This special will focus mostly on Sandy's high school years. I have a theory where Sandy grew up a cowgirl that wanted to be a scientist when she grew up. I also have a sickening but relatable theory that Sandy was harshly bullied on her first week. She runs home crying and contemplates quitting school (or suicide to hit the fans' hearts) then her brother, Randy (from Rodeo Daze) suggests enrolling her to karate class to defend herself. Throughout her years, she ignores the taunts to focus on her studies and her karate. By her Senior year in high school, she masters karate and confronts her bully and uses her karate to successfully defend herself. Sandy then tells SpongeBob that her college years went smoothly and briefly introduced some friends she made throughout her school years. She ends her flashback with her being hired by Treedome Enterprises and taking her first steps in Bikini Bottom. (This episode I had in my head the most. This can change many people's opinions on Sandy as well as teach kids about how wrong bullying is. The SB episode The Bully conveys the same message, except in a humorous way. I wanted to see a deeper, more relatably emotional version from someone as strong as Sandy)

4 - The Jellyfishing Tournament: SpongeBob and Patrick sign up to a jellyfish tournament over who can capture the most jellyfish in a limited amount of time. Kevin the Sea Cucumber appears again and wants revenge on SpongeBob when he finds out that he and his jellyfish spotters are competing against our famous duo of SpongeBob and Patrick, so Kevin tries to Sabotage SpongeBob. SpongeBob and Patrick obviously win by one jellyfish catch.

5 - Sandy's Birthday Surprise: SpongeBob plans Sandy's surprise birthday party that will be the best birthday party ever, while a broken-hearted Sandy thinks everyone forgot. I'm trying to not let this episode copy the plot of Texas. In the end, Sandy becomes extremely grateful to SpongeBob for caring for her.

6 - Undersea Olympics: The Undersea Olympics is taking place in Bikini Bottom, where teams from each undersea town participates in. SpongeBob and gang, coached by Mr. Krabs, team up in an epic athletic adventure. (I thought of this out of the blue. It's not too shabby, I must say.)

7 - Project Eliminate SpongeBob: Plankton plans on eliminating SpongeBob by taking one of his ancestors hostage. He chooses none other than SpongeBuck! After SpongeBob disappears, Patrick and Sandy must defeat Plankton, return SpongeBuck back to his time and bring SpongeBob back. (I had the title name Project Eliminate for a while, and I also had an idea where SpongeBuck returns. I combined the two, and it worked out pretty well.)

8 - Save Santa: SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy journey to the North Pole to find out why Santa didn't show up for Christmas, and they must do so before Christmas or else kids all around the world won't get a present from Santa this year, and they must return to Bikini Bottom for the Krusty Krab Christmas lights show. This is supposed to be a special, so some awesome action scenes against robots or evil robotic elves could be pretty cool.

9 - GuitarBob Rockpants: SpongeBob and Sandy enter a competition over who is best at jamming with the guitar, facing guitar legends from across the sea. SpongeBob and Sandy become the finalists and wind up tying. This episode came up in my head months ago while watching my younger brother play Guitar Hero.

10 - Temporary Best Friend (name courtesy of BrickSponge2015): This is a Patrick/Sandy duo episode where SpongeBob goes to a family reunion in the Caribbean Sea, and Patrick decides to play with Sandy because Squidward said no and he didn't really know anybody else. Sandy tries to teach Patrick to read, to fight with karate, etc. It's supposed to be funny. I couldn't think of a name for this episode, so some help is appreciated.

11 - The Intern: Mr. Krabs hires Sandy to the Krusty Krab as a backup fry cook, bodyguard against Plankton and waitress. Squidward winds up getting more annoyed because Sandy and SpongeBob couldn't stop playing around with karate, random games, etc.

12 - Kid Cheeks: After playing tag with SpongeBob, Sandy decides to invent something to turn her into a kid. She turns out to be trouble because she was a hyper, stubborn daredevil as a kid. SpongeBob and Patrick then find how chaotic and hyper Sandy was as a kid and try to turn her back into an adult.

13 - Robo-Cheeks: Plankton builds a powerful robotic version of Sandy (picture Sandy just without the helmet, glowing a neon lime green and the powers and functions of Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot) to gain SpongeBob's trust and get the Secret Formula. This is probably the only Plankton-attempts-to-steal-the-formula episode I may have here.

14 - Sister Mandy: Sandy's younger sister, Mandy, visits Bikini Bottom. She is a college student, aspiring scientist, and a sarcastic heavy metal guitar prodigy from California. SpongeBob and Patrick visit and try to show Mandy around the town. She then shows SpongeBob her guitar skills, somewhat making Sandy jealous.

15 - Girls Night Out: Mr. Krabs forces Sandy to hang out with Pearl and her friends for a day so Pearl can feel better from her recent break-up. This is technically a Pearl/Sandy duo episode.

16 - Battle For Bikini Bottom: Basically a special version of the video game. Come on, I can't be the only one that wants this!

17 - Gone 2: A sequel for Gone in which just before National No SpongeBob Day (*gags*), SpongeBob goes missing, and his friends try to cope with life without him. Everyone winds up feeling remorse. Sandy feels the most remorse, due to her being the smartest one, and becomes a teary mess throughout the episode. She commences a town-wide search for SpongeBob towards the end. Based on a fanfic.

18 - The Jinx: This is based on a fanfic I read a while ago of Sandy jinxing SpongeBob and forcing him not to say a word until he gets her a soda. SpongeBob endures 5 hours of silence and Sandy trying to get him to talk. The fanfic was hilarious, and I'd give the link if I remember what it's called.

19 - The Talent Show: The Bikini Bottom Talent Show is a week away, and everyone is participating. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward form an epic rock band to win first place! Any famous rock song (or parodies of them) with epic solos will do.

20 - From Hero To Legend (Movie): This is my direct sequel idea for the first SpongeBob movie. My title for the first movie is From Kid To Hero, therefore my sequel idea is From Hero To Legend. Overview in another topic in Fan Creations. Be on the lookout!

21 - The Sickness: Everyone in Bikini Bottom gets sick by an unnatural sickness. SpongeBob and Sandy must save Bikini Bottom before the sickness spreads all over the ocean, or, worse, turns into something worse.

22 - Land Ho!: Sandy offers taking SpongeBob and Patrick to Texas (SpongeBob and Patrick will have helmets, don't worry). On their way, unfortunately, none of the three realized how different times are. (No puppets! Please I don't want another Rodeo Daze...)

23 - Alien Attack!: Aliens invade Bikini Bottom in disguise as fish. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward (to his dismay) bring it upon themselves to drive them away and save Bikini Bottom.

24 - Post-Hibernation Week: Sandy wakes up from hibernation to the news that her bosses have given her a year vacation for her last invention. She decides to make up for lost time with SpongeBob by doing extreme stunts again. This is the supposed beginning to my ideal season.

25 - No More Karate: A karate match goes wrong. Sandy gets too competitive and frustrated as SpongeBob has improved greatly in karate and seems to be winning the match. Sandy majorly injures SpongeBob. After enduring 4 days of self-inflicted emotional pain, Sandy sees SpongeBob awake, repeatedly laments about the match and promises never to fight again. This is NOT the end of karate. SpongeBob will be coercing Sandy that it wasn't her fault and that karate was what got their friendship started.

26 - The Squid Switch: Squilliam and Squidward switch lives for a day. A lot of confusion, humor and awkwardness galore here... Starting with SpongeBob who thinks Squidward (Squilliam) got a haircut to Mr. Krabs thinking he is behaving funnier but couldn't care less to Sandy being suspicious to Patrick thinking they are twins.

27 - The Trio: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy officially retire again because Mermaid Man's powers are fading away and he has a permanent throat infection. SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy bring it upon themselves to be the new vigilantes of Bikini Bottom.

28 - Sandy the Secret Squirrel Spy: Sandy was a spy before becoming a scientist. She gets re-hired, but she is now too reluctant because this mission can potentially mean danger to her friends. SpongeBob discovers this secret and decides to come along as emotional support. This mission gets worse as they are assigned to be undercover at New Kelp City, where the citizens are still after Mayor Brownpants aka SpongeBob himself.

29 - The Sponge That Never Was: SpongeBob wonders how his friends' lives are if he were never born. The Flying Dutchman gives him a peek.He shows that the Krusty Krab is closed, Squidward is homeless, Patrick is living with his parents with no friends, Sandy is in Texas miserable, Plankton rules Bikini Bottom, Mr. Krabs is penniless, and Gary is in a pound miserable. SpongeBob thanks himself that he makes a difference in his friends' lives. (Yea. The exact opposite of what the message of Gone was. Ugh I hate that episode!)

30 - M6 Toll-ed (Thanks Roadie): Mrs. Puff couldn't take SpongeBob anymore and expels him from her boating school. SpongeBob gets sent to another boating school that looked like a prison. SpongeBob then makes an effort to get back to Mrs. Puff, one way or another.

31 - A High School Reunion: SpongeBob is scared of going to his high school reunion. He decides to ask Patrick, who went to the same high school, for advice. This will turn chaotic, especially with the advice Patrick gives him...

32 - A Girl For Pat: The Bikini Bottom Dance is around the corner and SpongeBob, who already asked Sandy, decides to help Patrick ask a girl. This is a montage of Patrick messing up every time. There is one tolerable Spandy hint here. The two simply have fun, but the only hint is Sandy blushing when SpongeBob compliments the dress she is wearing. (I suck at description and I wish I can tell it.)

33 - Generosity Camp: SpongeBob and Squidward send Mr. Krabs to a generosity camp in an attempt to cure him from his greediness. Let's just say it almost worked...

34 - Computer Issues: Karen and Plankton have a fight and separate for a few days. Plankton copes by playing with Spot and Karen goes out to find women to talk to. She scares most of the other women away except a suspicious Sandy and a bored Pearl.

35 - Take From The Rich: Mr. Krabs discovers that Squilliam is rich, so he tries to get him to buy Krabby Patties. Squidward gladly signs up and considers ruining him. This is a Mr. Krabs vs. Squilliam episode

36 - The Big Brain Game: The Big Brain Games are hosted in Bikini Bottom. A team of Squidward and Sandy face off against the smartest of other underwater towns, including Squilliam and one of Sandy's rivals from her company. Squidward and Sandy make an interesting duo, but constant fighting over who gets the credit (Squidward wants to be famous and Sandy just wants to participate, and Squidward assumes that Sandy will lose the game for him.) can mean trouble for our duo.

37 - Curse of the Shadow: A disease steals the souls of all Bikini Bottomites, becoming a stronger, cursed shadow bent on taking over the sea, and turning the soulless Bikini Bottomites into faceless zombies. Sandy's the last one left, and she must save her friends, before the shadow gets too strong or before it takes her soul as well. This is the darkest idea I've ever had, so this is a stretch.

38 - Best Friend Fight: Patrick and Sandy challenge each other over who will be SpongeBob's better best friend. SpongeBob tries to stop the fight, saying they are both equally his best friends, but the contest is on.

39 - Food Fight!: Bored at work, SpongeBob and Sandy (who works there in my ideal season) start a food fight. All the customers either flee or join in. Squidward tries to blame SpongeBob and Sandy, who both huddle in SpongeBob's kitchen laughing hysterically and spraying condiments at each other and Plankton uses this as an opportunity to steal the Krabby Patty formula.

40 - The Squirrel Before: Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Sandy that he has met what seems to be Sandy's mother during his seafaring days.This is by far my most far-fetched theory and idea I've ever had, but this should be quite interesting. I've had this theory that Sandy got her scientist side from her mother, seeing how she got her extreme and cowgirl sides from her dad. This can also explain in a way why some of Sandy's ancestors lived underwater. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm just obsessed with Sandy but you know what? I digress.

41 - Battle of the Bands: Squilliam wants revenge on Squidward for humiliating him during the Bubble Bowl. He decides to challenge Squidward at a battle of the bands.

42 - Squid Got Hair: Squidward tries through different measures to grow hair after Squilliam makes fun of him for being bald (He counted his unibrow as hair). He tried random TV ads and begged Sandy to make a serum for hair growth, but she said she did not know how because she already had hair. Squidward finally succeeds after a doctor gives him a special hair spray. Squidward is happy and gloats at Squilliam until SpongeBob and Patrick (mostly Patrick) accidentally cut his hair and spill the spray. Squidward is infuriated until he sees that Squilliam's unibrow is also cut, causing Squidward to laugh at him.

43 - A Sitter For Spot: Plankton lets SpongeBob babysit Spot while he goes away for a couple days. Little does SpongeBob know that Spot tends to get a little hyper.

44 - Pat Works Out: After losing a race to SpongeBob and Sandy, Patrick decides to get fit. Larry is his reluctant instructor, and he can't seem to get Patrick to concentrate. Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Sandy are laughing in the background. You can consider this a Larry/Patrick duo episode.

45 - Slenderfish!: SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy learn of the myth of Slenderfish, a legendary specter that hunts those who know about him. Sandy wants to venture in the Kelp Forest to prove the myth wrong, but SpongeBob and Patrick try to prevent her in fear of all of them suffering the ultimate demise. This is a Halloween themed episode based on Slenderman obviously.

46 - Return of the Hi-Seas: SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs reform their epic band and decide to go on a tour across the ocean. From Mr. Krabs only doing this for money to Squidward wanting the fame and the most credit, the group may face tension and conflict, making the reformation of the band easier said than done.

47 - The Karate Competition: SpongeBob and Sandy sign up for a karate competition as a tag team. They face fighters from all around the world, including some old faces. This competition is hosted by Fuzzy Acorns himself, and the winner will gain worldwide recognition from fighters everywhere.

48 - Boating Squirrel: Sandy goes to Boating School to renew her license. With SpongeBob there, Sandy is forced to tutor, until her extreme side sets in, and Mrs. Puff will be in for one heck of a ride. This is regarded as a Mrs. Puff/Sandy duo episode.

49 - The Ultimate Sleepover: SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Gary (Much to Squidward and Mr. Krabs' dismays) have a sleepover at SpongeBob's house. They play board games, make videos, pull pranks, tell scary stories, and a lot of other random stuff.

50 - Magical Mayhem: After a visit from a master magician, SpongeBob tries to learn magic at a special school, but little did he know that the magicians there study the dark arts. (This is my stupidest idea. The Harry Potter fan in me came out. I also tried not to let this copy Hocus Pocus.

51 - The Squirrel Next Door: Sandy decides to move on Conch Street with the boys. This will involve Patrick trying to introduce himself, a karate/prank frenzy, an angry squid, and an extreme stunt going awry.

52 - Quest for Ice Cream: SpongeBob entrusts Patrick to stand in line to get them a new special ice cream. This proves that Patrick can make an adventure out of the easiest of tasks.

53 - The Chosen Ones (Movie): This is a random sort of mythological(?) movie in which SpongeBob and friends are chosen to defend the world from godlike enemies. Each friend has a special power. SpongeBob is the Soldier of Light, Patrick is the Soldier of Might, Sandy is the Soldier of Force, Squidward is the Soldier of Time, and so on and so forth. Each have a theme song (mostly dubstep for some oddball reason) and this idea came out of nowhere. I'm crazy. Oh so crazy.

54 - A Night in the Life of Squidward: Squidward installs a camera to watch him sleep because he suspects SpongeBob messing with him. This episode is a montage of main characters coming into his home for random reasons. SpongeBob and Patrick take pictures and dress him up, Sandy uses his suction cups to open a peanut butter can randomly, Mr. Krabs looks for change on his bed, and Plankton tries to brainwash him until SpongeBob returns to save him. Boy will Squidward be surprised on what he sees. This isn't Squidward abuse, because nobody beats him up or anything.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
That One Random Boss said:
So here are my 54 current ideas.

1 - Changing Her Image: Sandy tries to prove Pearl and her friends wrong by acting girly. She (slightly) forces a play date with SpongeBob, taking him to a romantic movie. After the movie they go to, SpongeBob and Sandy get ambushed by a gang in a dark alley. They knock out SpongeBob, causing Sandy to break her girly persona and beat up all the gang members with her karate skills. She carries an unconscious SpongeBob home, where he wakes up to her saying that she was never meant to be girly. (I said this idea in another topic, but I felt like stating it again)

2 - Showing Her Around: Takes place the day after Tea at the Treedome. SpongeBob simply gives Sandy an official tour of Bikini Bottom, assuming Sandy never took a tour before TatT. I made this idea because it was slightly unsettling to see her in Ripped Pants technically knowing about notable destinations like Goo Lagoon or what a Krabby Patty tastes like.

3 - Sandy's Past: I want this to be a special that has a powerful, emotional plot and reasonably little humor like Where's Gary?. This is basically Sandy reminiscing to SpongeBob her years before moving down to Bikini Bottom. This special will focus mostly on Sandy's high school years. I have a theory where Sandy grew up a cowgirl that wanted to be a scientist when she grew up. I also have a sickening but relatable theory that Sandy was harshly bullied on her first week. She runs home crying and contemplates quitting school (or suicide to hit the fans' hearts) then her brother, Randy (from Rodeo Daze) suggests enrolling her to karate class to defend herself. Throughout her years, she ignores the taunts to focus on her studies and her karate. By her Senior year in high school, she masters karate and confronts her bully and uses her karate to successfully defend herself. Sandy then tells SpongeBob that her college years went smoothly and briefly introduced some friends she made throughout her school years. She ends her flashback with her being hired by Treedome Enterprises and taking her first steps in Bikini Bottom. (This episode I had in my head the most. This can change many people's opinions on Sandy as well as teach kids about how wrong bullying is. The SB episode The Bully conveys the same message, except in a humorous way. I wanted to see a deeper, more relatably emotional version from someone as strong as Sandy)

4 - The Jellyfishing Tournament: SpongeBob and Patrick sign up to a jellyfish tournament over who can capture the most jellyfish in a limited amount of time. Kevin the Sea Cucumber appears again and wants revenge on SpongeBob when he finds out that he and his jellyfish spotters are competing against our famous duo of SpongeBob and Patrick, so Kevin tries to Sabotage SpongeBob. SpongeBob and Patrick obviously win by one jellyfish catch.

5 - Sandy's Birthday Surprise: SpongeBob plans Sandy's surprise birthday party that will be the best birthday party ever, while a broken-hearted Sandy thinks everyone forgot. I'm trying to not let this episode copy the plot of Texas. In the end, Sandy becomes extremely grateful to SpongeBob for caring for her.

6 - Undersea Olympics: The Undersea Olympics is taking place in Bikini Bottom, where teams from each undersea town participates in. SpongeBob and gang, coached by Mr. Krabs, team up in an epic athletic adventure. (I thought of this out of the blue. It's not too shabby, I must say.)

7 - Project Eliminate SpongeBob: Plankton plans on eliminating SpongeBob by taking one of his ancestors hostage. He chooses none other than SpongeBuck! After SpongeBob disappears, Patrick and Sandy must defeat Plankton, return SpongeBuck back to his time and bring SpongeBob back. (I had the title name Project Eliminate for a while, and I also had an idea where SpongeBuck returns. I combined the two, and it worked out pretty well.)

8 - Save Santa: SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy journey to the North Pole to find out why Santa didn't show up for Christmas, and they must do so before Christmas or else kids all around the world won't get a present from Santa this year, and they must return to Bikini Bottom for the Krusty Krab Christmas lights show. This is supposed to be a special, so some awesome action scenes against robots or evil robotic elves could be pretty cool.

9 - GuitarBob Rockpants: SpongeBob and Sandy enter a competition over who is best at jamming with the guitar, facing guitar legends from across the sea. SpongeBob and Sandy become the finalists and wind up tying. This episode came up in my head months ago while watching my younger brother play Guitar Hero.

10 - Temporary Best Friend (name courtesy of BrickSponge2015): This is a Patrick/Sandy duo episode where SpongeBob goes to a family reunion in the Caribbean Sea, and Patrick decides to play with Sandy because Squidward said no and he didn't really know anybody else. Sandy tries to teach Patrick to read, to fight with karate, etc. It's supposed to be funny. I couldn't think of a name for this episode, so some help is appreciated.

11 - The Intern: Mr. Krabs hires Sandy to the Krusty Krab as a backup fry cook, bodyguard against Plankton and waitress. Squidward winds up getting more annoyed because Sandy and SpongeBob couldn't stop playing around with karate, random games, etc.

12 - Kid Cheeks: After playing tag with SpongeBob, Sandy decides to invent something to turn her into a kid. She turns out to be trouble because she was a hyper, stubborn daredevil as a kid. SpongeBob and Patrick then find how chaotic and hyper Sandy was as a kid and try to turn her back into an adult.

13 - Robo-Cheeks: Plankton builds a powerful robotic version of Sandy (picture Sandy just without the helmet, glowing a neon lime green and the powers and functions of Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot) to gain SpongeBob's trust and get the Secret Formula. This is probably the only Plankton-attempts-to-steal-the-formula episode I may have here.

14 - Sister Mandy: Sandy's younger sister, Mandy, visits Bikini Bottom. She is a college student, aspiring scientist, and a sarcastic heavy metal guitar prodigy from California. SpongeBob and Patrick visit and try to show Mandy around the town. She then shows SpongeBob her guitar skills, somewhat making Sandy jealous.

15 - Girls Night Out: Mr. Krabs forces Sandy to hang out with Pearl and her friends for a day so Pearl can feel better from her recent break-up. This is technically a Pearl/Sandy duo episode.

16 - Battle For Bikini Bottom: Basically a special version of the video game. Come on, I can't be the only one that wants this!

17 - Gone 2: A sequel for Gone in which just before National No SpongeBob Day (*gags*), SpongeBob goes missing, and his friends try to cope with life without him. Everyone winds up feeling remorse. Sandy feels the most remorse, due to her being the smartest one, and becomes a teary mess throughout the episode. She commences a town-wide search for SpongeBob towards the end. Based on a fanfic.

18 - The Jinx: This is based on a fanfic I read a while ago of Sandy jinxing SpongeBob and forcing him not to say a word until he gets her a soda. SpongeBob endures 5 hours of silence and Sandy trying to get him to talk. The fanfic was hilarious, and I'd give the link if I remember what it's called.

19 - The Talent Show: The Bikini Bottom Talent Show is a week away, and everyone is participating. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward form an epic rock band to win first place! Any famous rock song (or parodies of them) with epic solos will do.

20 - From Hero To Legend (Movie): This is my direct sequel idea for the first SpongeBob movie. My title for the first movie is From Kid To Hero, therefore my sequel idea is From Hero To Legend. Overview in another topic in Fan Creations. Be on the lookout!

21 - The Sickness: Everyone in Bikini Bottom gets sick by an unnatural sickness. SpongeBob and Sandy must save Bikini Bottom before the sickness spreads all over the ocean, or, worse, turns into something worse.

22 - Land Ho!: Sandy offers taking SpongeBob and Patrick to Texas (SpongeBob and Patrick will have helmets, don't worry). On their way, unfortunately, none of the three realized how different times are. (No puppets! Please I don't want another Rodeo Daze...)

23 - Alien Attack!: Aliens invade Bikini Bottom in disguise as fish. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward (to his dismay) bring it upon themselves to drive them away and save Bikini Bottom.

24 - Post-Hibernation Week: Sandy wakes up from hibernation to the news that her bosses have given her a year vacation for her last invention. She decides to make up for lost time with SpongeBob by doing extreme stunts again. This is the supposed beginning to my ideal season.

25 - No More Karate: A karate match goes wrong. Sandy gets too competitive and frustrated as SpongeBob has improved greatly in karate and seems to be winning the match. Sandy majorly injures SpongeBob. After enduring 4 days of self-inflicted emotional pain, Sandy sees SpongeBob awake, repeatedly laments about the match and promises never to fight again. This is NOT the end of karate. SpongeBob will be coercing Sandy that it wasn't her fault and that karate was what got their friendship started.

26 - The Squid Switch: Squilliam and Squidward switch lives for a day. A lot of confusion, humor and awkwardness galore here... Starting with SpongeBob who thinks Squidward (Squilliam) got a haircut to Mr. Krabs thinking he is behaving funnier but couldn't care less to Sandy being suspicious to Patrick thinking they are twins.

27 - The Trio: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy officially retire again because Mermaid Man's powers are fading away and he has a permanent throat infection. SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy bring it upon themselves to be the new vigilantes of Bikini Bottom.

28 - Sandy the Secret Squirrel Spy: Sandy was a spy before becoming a scientist. She gets re-hired, but she is now too reluctant because this mission can potentially mean danger to her friends. SpongeBob discovers this secret and decides to come along as emotional support. This mission gets worse as they are assigned to be undercover at New Kelp City, where the citizens are still after Mayor Brownpants aka SpongeBob himself.

29 - The Sponge That Never Was: SpongeBob wonders how his friends' lives are if he were never born. The Flying Dutchman gives him a peek.He shows that the Krusty Krab is closed, Squidward is homeless, Patrick is living with his parents with no friends, Sandy is in Texas miserable, Plankton rules Bikini Bottom, Mr. Krabs is penniless, and Gary is in a pound miserable. SpongeBob thanks himself that he makes a difference in his friends' lives. (Yea. The exact opposite of what the message of Gone was. Ugh I hate that episode!)

30 - M6 Toll-ed (Thanks Roadie): Mrs. Puff couldn't take SpongeBob anymore and expels him from her boating school. SpongeBob gets sent to another boating school that looked like a prison. SpongeBob then makes an effort to get back to Mrs. Puff, one way or another.

31 - A High School Reunion: SpongeBob is scared of going to his high school reunion. He decides to ask Patrick, who went to the same high school, for advice. This will turn chaotic, especially with the advice Patrick gives him...

32 - A Girl For Pat: The Bikini Bottom Dance is around the corner and SpongeBob, who already asked Sandy, decides to help Patrick ask a girl. This is a montage of Patrick messing up every time. There is one tolerable Spandy hint here. The two simply have fun, but the only hint is Sandy blushing when SpongeBob compliments the dress she is wearing. (I suck at description and I wish I can tell it.)

33 - Generosity Camp: SpongeBob and Squidward send Mr. Krabs to a generosity camp in an attempt to cure him from his greediness. Let's just say it almost worked...

34 - Computer Issues: Karen and Plankton have a fight and separate for a few days. Plankton copes by playing with Spot and Karen goes out to find women to talk to. She scares most of the other women away except a suspicious Sandy and a bored Pearl.

35 - Take From The Rich: Mr. Krabs discovers that Squilliam is rich, so he tries to get him to buy Krabby Patties. Squidward gladly signs up and considers ruining him. This is a Mr. Krabs vs. Squilliam episode

36 - The Big Brain Game: The Big Brain Games are hosted in Bikini Bottom. A team of Squidward and Sandy face off against the smartest of other underwater towns, including Squilliam and one of Sandy's rivals from her company. Squidward and Sandy make an interesting duo, but constant fighting over who gets the credit (Squidward wants to be famous and Sandy just wants to participate, and Squidward assumes that Sandy will lose the game for him.) can mean trouble for our duo.

37 - Curse of the Shadow: A disease steals the souls of all Bikini Bottomites, becoming a stronger, cursed shadow bent on taking over the sea, and turning the soulless Bikini Bottomites into faceless zombies. Sandy's the last one left, and she must save her friends, before the shadow gets too strong or before it takes her soul as well. This is the darkest idea I've ever had, so this is a stretch.

38 - Best Friend Fight: Patrick and Sandy challenge each other over who will be SpongeBob's better best friend. SpongeBob tries to stop the fight, saying they are both equally his best friends, but the contest is on.

39 - A Tale of Two Squids: Squidward looks back at his high school years, from how annoying SpongeBob was to his rivalry with Squilliam.

40 - The Squirrel Before: Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Sandy that he has met what seems to be Sandy's mother during his seafaring days.This is by far my most far-fetched theory and idea I've ever had, but this should be quite interesting. I've had this theory that Sandy got her scientist side from her mother, seeing how she got her extreme and cowgirl sides from her dad. This can also explain in a way why some of Sandy's ancestors lived underwater. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm just obsessed with Sandy but you know what? I digress.

41 - Battle of the Bands: Squilliam wants revenge on Squidward for humiliating him during the Bubble Bowl. He decides to challenge Squidward at a battle of the bands.

42 - Jellyfisher in Training: SpongeBob and Patrick teach Sandy how to jellyfish. Things get competitive quickly.

43 - A Sitter For Spot: Plankton lets SpongeBob babysit Spot while he goes away for a couple days. Little does SpongeBob know that Spot tends to get a little hyper.

44 - Pat Works Out: After losing a race to SpongeBob and Sandy, Patrick decides to get fit. Larry is his reluctant instructor, and he can't seem to get Patrick to concentrate. Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Sandy are laughing in the background. You can consider this a Larry/Patrick duo episode.

45 - Slenderfish!: SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy learn of the myth of Slenderfish, a legendary specter that hunts those who know about him. Sandy wants to venture in the Kelp Forest to prove the myth wrong, but SpongeBob and Patrick try to prevent her in fear of all of them suffering the ultimate demise. This is a Halloween themed episode based on Slenderman obviously.

46 - Return of the Hi-Seas: SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs reform their epic band and decide to go on a tour across the ocean. From Mr. Krabs only doing this for money to Squidward wanting the fame and the most credit, the group may face tension and conflict, making the reformation of the band easier said than done.

47 - The Karate Competition: SpongeBob and Sandy sign up for a karate competition as a tag team. They face fighters from all around the world, including some old faces. This competition is hosted by Fuzzy Acorns himself, and the winner will gain worldwide recognition from fighters everywhere.

48 - Boating Squirrel: Sandy goes to Boating School to renew her license. With SpongeBob there, Sandy is forced to tutor, until her extreme side sets in, and Mrs. Puff will be in for one heck of a ride. This is regarded as a Mrs. Puff/Sandy duo episode.

49 - The Ultimate Sleepover: SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Gary (Much to Squidward and Mr. Krabs' dismays) have a sleepover at SpongeBob's house. They play board games, make videos, pull pranks, tell scary stories, and a lot of other random stuff.

50 - Magical Mayhem: After a visit from a master magician, SpongeBob tries to learn magic at a special school, but little did he know that the magicians there study the dark arts. (This is my stupidest idea. The Harry Potter fan in me came out. I also tried not to let this copy Hocus Pocus.

51 - The Squirrel Next Door: Sandy decides to move on Conch Street with the boys. This will involve Patrick trying to introduce himself, a karate/prank frenzy, an angry squid, and an extreme stunt going awry.

52 - Quest for Ice Cream: SpongeBob entrusts Patrick to stand in line to get them a new special ice cream. This proves that Patrick can make an adventure out of the easiest of tasks.

53 - The Chosen Ones (Movie): This is a random sort of mythological(?) movie in which SpongeBob and friends are chosen to defend the world from godlike enemies. Each friend has a special power. SpongeBob is the Soldier of Light, Patrick is the Soldier of Might, Sandy is the Soldier of Force, Squidward is the Soldier of Time, and so on and so forth. Each have a theme song (mostly dubstep for some oddball reason) and this idea came out of nowhere. I'm crazy. Oh so crazy.
54 - A Night in the Life of Squidward: Squidward installs a camera to watch him sleep because he suspects SpongeBob messing with him. This episode is a montage of main characters coming into his home for random reasons. SpongeBob and Patrick take pictures and dress him up, Sandy uses his suction cups to open a peanut butter can randomly, Mr. Krabs looks for change on his bed, and Plankton tries to brainwash him until SpongeBob returns to save him. Boy will Squidward be surprised on what he sees. This isn't Squidward abuse, because nobody beats him up or anything.
Here, I'll make mine 55-74.

Growlie

Best Boy
A Fancy Day: The episode would focus on Squilliam and what his life is about!

A Tale Of Two Squids: Not one episode, but a series rather, that would focus on Squidward and Squilliam being Frenemies! With the first episode about Squilliam having his house sprayed for pests so he must stay with Squidward called Rooming With The Enemy.

Cephalopod Quest: A special episode for *The Legends Of Bikini Bottom* where Squidward and Squilliam must put rivalry aside and work together to save Bikini Bottom from an unknown evil by journeying together to find an ancient artifact.

I don't have a name for this one, let me know If you do. While going for one of his walks, Squilliam accidentally steps on Plankton and they get acquainted. Plankton then hopes to use the wealthy cephalopod to his advantage until he realizing that he enjoyed his lifestyle. Pretty soon Plankton must choose between stealing the formula, or staying friends with Squilliam.

Squidward Gives Up! Just as the title said, Squidward gives up on trying to beat Squilliam. And now Squilliam, along with SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Mr.Krabs must try to bring Squidward back into his own limelight again.

Squid-Pet. Squilliam Is captured by humans [who would still be animated] and given to a girl as a pet. The girl later discovers that her *suppose pet* can talk and they become friends.

Breath Of Fresh Squidward 2 Squidward becomes happy again after shocking himself on Squilliam's fence, and thinks that Squilliam is his best friend. For awhile he would think Squidward was playing around with him, then realizes that it was not the case. And now must deal with a super happy, and super clingy Squidward. Getting to the point where he would want the old Squidward back.

The rest of these are Spin-offs I'm planning on doing on DeviantArt!

Dying For Pie: Squilliam buys the same pie/bomb from the pirates and Squidward would recognize them and stop him from eating the pie/bomb.

Christmas Who? Squilliam learns about Christmas.

Sponge-cano: Squilliam saves Squidward

Well, let me know how you like these ideas?

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
Will be mine added from the last topic?

Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VII: Another MOTION PICTURE They make another movie like last time, this time resulting to be in The Reef Cinema, which becomes a hit
Squirrel Job Sandy applies for a job at the KK.
Howard Returns Howard becomes their new neighbor forever
(AFTER THE HOWARD EPISODE THEY ARE HIS NEIGHBOR PERMANENTLY FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES)
New Shell The Orange Shell (which SB broke) from Shell Shocked becomes Gary's new permanent shell THROUGHOUT THE SERIES

cwn

Porous Freak
Why so many Sandy episodes? Her new personality is bland and annoying. As for the sequel episodes, trust me, they NEVER live up to the hype, even if they look great on paper.

cwn

Porous Freak
SquidBox said:
Oh, okay, for the rest of the season.
That orange shell was nice, they should've just had that from the beginning of the series. But I'm getting off-topic.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Christmas Chocloate said:
Why so many Sandy episodes? Her new personality is bland and annoying. As for the sequel episodes, trust me, they NEVER live up to the hype, even if they look great on paper.
Well, for me, Sandy's my favorite character due to her diversity and strong will. While I admit that Sandy has been kinda annoying and arrogant lately, we don't see her quite enough to fully criticize her character as much as the other main characters. Based on post-movie alone, the writers seem to exaggerate her pre-movie pride to the point of arrogance. My ideas focus on her the most because she's underrated to me and needs more airtime because at this rate, she might as well be removed from the main character list because she's barely being used at all. I kinda have a middle ground for Sandy in which she shows more emotion and more control of her arrogance. She also has diversified traits in my ideas.

Sequels are hit or miss for me because, as you said, they usually don't live up to the original. I'm very picky on which episodes are worthy enough of a sequel. The show's lack of continuity is also hit or miss for me because I am a fan of episodes that explain other episodes, but I am still okay with the fact that the show prefers nonsensical adventures. They can only do so much until another season 6-7 (Deemed by me as the writers' block period of the show in which the writers go with whatever idea that spawns in their heads to stay consistent with premiers.) happens.

I guess I'm just a crazy Sandy fan. :P

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Honestly, the only reason there are so many sequels is because it's easy to come up with plots for them rather than starting from scratch. I want to bring in a new side of Sandy: I want less karate, science, etc Sandy episodes, but just ones that are her, SpongeBob, and Patrick hanging out and playing games for 11 minutes. Ideas like The Wigs and Jellyfishing Advanced are prime examples of this.
On a side note, new ideas coming tonight!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
69- Jellyfishing Advanced: SpongeBob can't decide if he wants to visit Sandy or go Jellyfishing, so he and Patrick decide to take Sandy Jellyfishing with them. She loves it, but gets crazily competitive, hyper and heated, and the boys quickly discover it wasn't such a good idea to bring her along after all.

42 - Jellyfisher in Training: SpongeBob and Patrick teach Sandy how to jellyfish. Things get competitive quickly.

I just realized both these sound similar.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
That One Random Boss said:

I just realized both these sound similar.
Wanna get rid of one? I think we had the same idea.

cwn

Porous Freak
I guess it's just me, but it looks like you've added like 25 Spandy episodes. I'm not sure why I pointed that out.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
I guess it's just me, but it looks like you've added like 25 Spandy episodes. I'm not sure why I pointed that out.
I focus more on the SpongeBob/Sandy general dynamic than the ship. I support the ship, but my ideas basically involve the two as friends that care for one another. I added SpongeBob because I try to make it realistic in the sense that the writers want SpongeBob in EVERY episode, even with the smallest of roles like in Ugh and Plankton's Army, where the focus is not on SpongeBob but the writers feature him anyways.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Doowopasaurus said:
I REALLY want to see a script for Sandy's Past.
I'll eventually get around to it. I've had it in my head for a very long time.

By the way, episode 42 is replaced for another idea!

Squidina

Tintenfisch
One thing I notice from the two of you, based on your first sets of episode suggestions, is that one of you is more Squidward and/or Squilliam based; while the other deff wants to see much more Sandy-based plots, LOL! Sorry, just an observation I made and had to mention.

I love the ideas! Way creative, and Nick would certainly do well to pay attention and do some of those, I say!

I hav no ideas, cept I'd sorta like to see Squilvia again.. If they don't want to stick with Squid having a relationship/want to get rid of her, they can, but they ought to conclude it somehow. It just bugs me that when it goes right for him romantically, it's dropped like the dream you didn't want to wake up from (and by 'you' I mean Squid in this case).

Back