bobthesponge

Floating Shopping List
the sandy toy is actually official lol (made by the same people who made the spongebob camper)

so uh here's these awesome japanese bootleg figures
73e

DaSpongeBoi

Imitation Krab
I have this Bootleg VHS tape of the 2004 movie, someone snuck a camcorder into the theater and videotaped the movie, made a fake cover and label, and sold copies in the streets. Look at how laughable this thing looks.

Attachments

• 24CF3C10-934F-409F-AAF6-42E3B3624793.jpeg
    24CF3C10-934F-409F-AAF6-42E3B3624793.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

DaSpongeBoi

Imitation Krab
They used the New Line Cinema logo for the tape label...

Yep, definitely remember this movie being released by New Line and not by Paramount Pictures...
I also have knockoff VHS copies of Phantom Menace and Toy Story 2 with new line cinema logos on them as well, I guess bootleggers would normally use New Line Cinema Label templates because they were too lazy to find label templates from the actual studios that made the films or something.

Last edited:

DaSpongeBoi

Imitation Krab
I'm guessing those would either be TV recorded tapes or just illegal copies of an actual spongebob tape

DaSpongeBoi

Imitation Krab
Here are a couple photos of it. I took these a while back as random ::dolphin noise::posts lol

Attachments

• SpongeBob Squarepants Bootleg Footage.png
    SpongeBob Squarepants Bootleg Footage.png
    550.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Spunch bob checcin out dat ::dolphin noise::.png
    Spunch bob checcin out dat ::dolphin noise::.png
    673.6 KB · Views: 29

ilove1994

Floating Shopping List
Here are a couple photos of it. I took these a while back as random ::dolphin noise::posts lol

Awesome thanks for sharing i don't think i have this particular camera recording but i do have a camera recording of the SpongeBob movie on one of my hard drives that i downloaded years ago it looks like this.

It also has a watermark on it for a movie piracy IRC chatroom that no longer exist as well.

Back