Bootleg Season DVDs?

Lisa Simpson

Baby Clam
So I stumbled across these 2 bootleg copies of seasons 1-3 on the internet. One of them is a 12 disc set and the other is an 18 disc set. The official seasons 1-3 sets are 3 discs each totaling 9 discs. This leads me to believe that these are bootleg DVD sets. Has anyone ever picked these up? Does anyone know about them? What they are? If these are bootlegs what RIPs did they use for the episodes TV rips, DVD rips, VHS rips, web rips? http://www.ondvds.com/products/Spongebob-Squarepants-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Boxset-250.html http://m.dvdbestonline.com/products/Spongebob-Squarepants-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Boxset-651.html

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
So I stumbled across these 2 bootleg copies of seasons 1-3 on the internet. One of them is a 12 disc set and the other is an 18 disc set. The official seasons 1-3 sets are 3 discs each totaling 9 discs. This leads me to believe that these are bootleg DVD sets. Has anyone ever picked these up? Does anyone know about them? What they are? If these are bootlegs what RIPs did they use for the episodes TV rips, DVD rips, VHS rips, web rips? http://www.ondvds.com/products/Spongebob-Squarepants-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Boxset-250.html http://m.dvdbestonline.com/products/Spongebob-Squarepants-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Boxset-651.html
That first one is literally bfbb art. It's not official and is definitely a bootleg

Lisa Simpson

Baby Clam
Figured these were bootleg but I'm curious as to what they use as episode rips. Do they just use the official season DVD rips or do they use TV rips.

I don't own this DVD box set, or any bootleg DVDs in general, but I have seen quite a few listings of SpongeBob bootleg DVDs pop up on the internet and there's no doubt this is a bootleg. Honestly, the BFBB art on the other listing gives it away. I know there are other designs for season DVDs for different countries, but none of them have ever looked like this. I have a feeling they're either web or TV rips.

SunsetTheStupid

Part Computer or Something
Definitely bootleg, there is tons of other different DVD's as well on that site like a Simpsons Seasons 1-25 set, so it's one of those sites with horrible DVD's. Most likely TV Rips, as reviews for some of these say that there was still Commercials.

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
It's interesting the bootlegs have more discs then the original. The only bootleg I own is of Naruto (don't judge me, I didn't pay for it), and it has 30+ episodes crammed on each disc. Using fewer discs obviously cuts costs down.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
lol yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up for these. Guess it wouldn't be the first time I've seen TV rips on a bootleg though so hopefully you get lucky :P seems pretty unlikely for SpongeBob though

Lisa Simpson

Baby Clam
Whelp the site I bought off of didn't charge my card and won't respond (located in China) so I think Ima try buying it off of another site.

Actually scratch that as most of these sites look sketchy and I don't think I'll even get what I want. If I can come across one of these on eBay I'll pick it up.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
LainSBM said:
Whelp the site I bought off of didn't charge my card and won't respond (located in China) so I think Ima try buying it off of another site.
You might want to cancel that card lol

Back