Disney Bob Chapek fired; Bob Iger returns as temporary CEO

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Yesterday, it was announced that Bob Chapek, the now former CEO of Disney, would be fired, and that Bob Iger, Chapek's predecessor, would succeed him for 2 years. What are your thoughts on this? A lot of people are celebrating the firing of Chapek. Are you? Reply with your thoughts.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Was Disney not doing well? I haven't been paying close enough attention, but zoomed-out it seems that some goals may just be too lofty.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Was Disney not doing well? I haven't been paying close enough attention, but zoomed-out it seems that some goals may just be too lofty.
Bob Chapek was doing things that the board say didn't meet their standards or something like that. Now with Bob Iger back, things will get better for Disney.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I liked Disney better under Michael Eisner...

Bob Iger may be second best Disney CEO in my opinion, he did things a bit better than the CEO that replaced him, but he's no Michael Eisner, that's for sure, since many great things happened under Michael Eisner in the 1990s, including the Disney Renaissance and the acquisition of ABC...

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I liked Disney better under Michael Eisner...

Bob Iger may be second best Disney CEO in my opinion, he did things a bit better than the CEO that replaced him, but he's no Michael Eisner, that's for sure, since many great things happened under Michael Eisner in the 1990s, including the Disney Renaissance and the acquisition of ABC...
Bob Iger repaired Disney's relationship with Pixar, and acquired Marvel and Lucasfilm and made them commercially successful.

Servo

katz stan
I personally wished Eisner would step back into power, he's not perfect and he lost money at first, but it's still better than being the man responsible for approving the Disasterous Disney Wish, or the man who shut Disney Interactive down

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I personally wished Eisner would step back into power, he's not perfect and he lost money at first, but it's still better than being the man responsible for approving the Disasterous Disney Wish.
Bob chapek can go jump off a- a- a...............................happy rainbow filled with magic and unicorns

Back