Bikini Bottom times

kyle E.

Yes I can.
The BIG party! By kyle E.

Top story.

It was found yester day a sponge threw a BAD party! The fun began when he locked out in a bunny suit! He was found by the cops. Patrick star says : "Wheres the ice cream?" no one knows what this means but one day we will find out.

How this goes s pm me a interview,Top story Ill put em here ;) No the is not a scam to get pms I wont even reply. when we get finisghed it can be moved to the fan fic place as a news thing fan fic I hope this goes well!

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Part Computer or Something
The Bikini Bottom Times

THE KRUSTY KRAB VANDALIZED

Sources believe either Plankton or Squidward is to blame
By GrEeNdAyFrEaK
Bikini Bottom;Eugene H. Krabs, a local elder, found his restaraunt, the Krusty Krab, a mess when he came to work Thursday morning.
"I came into the Krusty Krab and she was a mess! Broken glass, woodchips, and... doughnuts, don't ask, were all over the place!"
It appears that either Mr. Krabs' business rival, Sheldon J. Plankton, or his employee, Squidward Tentacles, commited the crime.
"It was probably Plankton failing another patty theft! Though Squidward was acting a little happy today, which is highly unusual..." Krabs said about the suspects.
Bikini Bottom authorities are working on the case as we speak, a DNA test should confirm who commited the crime.

| :P lSheldon J. Plankton
| l
| l
| l
| l
| l
| l

Back