Bigsmoker's top 15 cartoons

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
hey guys. I have wanted to make this thread for a long time.
I will list my favorite cartoons and some honorable mentions. I recommend you to watch them all if you want to, I think that they all are good.

15. Kid vs. Kat(2008). This show is very nostalgic for me. I watched it many times and the concept is great in my opinion.
14. Phineas and Ferb(2007). This series is also very nostalgic for me. The characters are nice, the plots and songs are great.
13. The Fairly Oddparents(2001). I like the characters and the comedy is wonderful and super funny.
12. Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awwesomeness(2011). I watched some episodes of it some years ago and decided to watch all the episodes around a year ago and I enjoyed so much. Its comedy and fights are good and the atmosphere in this series is great in my opinion.
11. Rick and Morty(2013). Probably the most popular series so far and the only one which is not episodic(sort of). I think that the characters are really good, the ideas are great and very creative. I do not think that the comedy of this show is really good but nice. A very good cartoon overall.
10. Looney Tunes(2011). I really like it. This series is considered worse than the original show but I like it more tbh. I think that Daffy and Bugs are great and the comedy is amazing. Sone of the song are good too.

9. Gravity Falls(2012). Like Kung Fu Panda, I watched some episodes of it some years ago and decided to watch all the episode around a year ago. I likes it very very much. The characters are great, the atmosphere is fantastic and the last arc is superb.
8. Magi-Nation(2007). This series is not popular but I would say it is similar to Pokemon, Digimon, Bakugan etc. I liked it so much watching it as a kid and also rewatching is as a teenager. I rewatched it a year ago and it is still very enjoyable for me.
7. Back at the Barnyard(2007). Another great show. The characters are very funny and the jokes are hilarious. It's always fun watching an episode of this show.
6. Arthur(1996). This series is extremely nostalgic for me. I have watched this series for many years and never lose interest in this show. I don't like the few last seasons but season 1-15~ are great.

Before we get to the top 5 I will list my honorable mentions:
Honorable mentions:
Dan VS(2011) - Dan is a good character and this show is hilarious.
South Park(1997). This show is very special. The comedy is very good and extreme. I like it.
American Dragon Jake Long(2005). This series is also very nostalgic for me.
Ben 10(2005). This show is almost as nostalgic as Arthur for me. It is a bit childish for me nowadays but it is still great.
Kick Buttowski(2010). I watched is a lot when I was a kid. It is not that popular but still good.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(1987+2012). This is also an ICONIC series and super popular. I watched some season of 1987 and 2012 and it is really good.
*There are a lot more good shows I could put here but it would be too long so I made it shorter.

5. The Penguins of Madagascar(2008). Again a nostalgic show with so many great episodes. This show has not even a single episode which I do not like or think gets at least a nice score. The concept of this show is extraordinary and seeing all the kinds of animals in the zoo is super fun.
4. Spiderman(1994). I can't count the times I have watched this show since I was a kid. I think that this is the best version of Spiderman(even better than the movies) and I always like watching a random episode of this show. There are some episodes which are among the best episodes ever for me.
3. Avater The Last Airbender + The Legend of Korra[S1](2005). Who doesn't like this fantastic show? Great characters, great atmoshpere, great fights, great plot, great episodes. Zuko and Iroh are among my favorite characters from cartoon shows easily.
2. Spongebob(1999). I don't need to explain why this show is so high on the list... We all know why. An excellent comedy with unique characters and fascinating plots.
This show is ICONIC and it deserves to be here.

Before we get to the 1# I want to list some cartoons I expect to be in the lists above when I will watch them(haven't watched yet):
Batman The Animated Series, X-Men(1992), Samurai jack, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2003), Danny Phantom.

Not it is Number 1# - my favorite cartoons of all time:
1. Tom and Jerry(1940). Tom and Jerry is ICONIC probably more than Spongebob. This show is the most nostalgic cartoon for me. The comedy is wonderful, the old style and atmosphere are just amazing and I love it so much. I will make a thread about this show pretty soon.

What do you think about my list? What is your top 15/10/5/20 cartoons?
I hope you enjoyed reading the thread at least as I enjoyed writing it and have a nice day/night guys!

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
20. Adventure Time
19. Fairly Odd Parents
18. Jimmy Neutron
17. The Flintstones
16. Looney Tunes
15. Gravity Falls
14. The Jetsons
13. Danny Phantom
12. Animaniacs
11. Catscratch
10. Dexter's Laboratory
9. The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
8. Pokemon
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
6. Doug/Disney's Doug
5. Rugrats/All Grown Up
4. Dangermouse/Bananaman
3. Inspector Gadget
2. The Powerpuff Girls
1. SpongeBob SquarePants

Honorable Mentions:
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show/The Legend of Zelda
Tom & Jerry
Top Cat
Underdog
The Simpsons
Futurama
Star Trek: The Animated Series
Star Trek: Lower Decks
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Danny Phantom
Tiny Toon Adventures

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
20. Adventure Time
19. Fairly Odd Parents
18. Jimmy Neutron
17. The Flintstones
16. Looney Tunes
15. Gravity Falls
14. The Jetsons
13. Danny Phantom
12. Animaniacs
11. Catscratch
10. Dexter's Laboratory
9. The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3
8. Pokemon
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
6. Doug/Disney's Doug
5. Rugrats/All Grown Up
4. Dangermouse/Bananaman
3. Inspector Gadget
2. The Powerpuff Girls
1. SpongeBob SquarePants

Honorable Mentions:
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show/The Legend of Zelda
Tom & Jerry
Top Cat
Underdog
The Simpsons
Futurama
Star Trek: The Animated Series
Star Trek: Lower Decks
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Danny Phantom
Tiny Toon Adventures
Good list! There are many cartoons I don't even know xd

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
1.Amphibia

2.The Owl House

3. The ghost and molly mcgee

4.Malcolm in the middle

5.Spongebob

my top 5

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
1.Amphibia

2.The Owl House

3. The ghost and molly mcgee

4.Malcolm in the middle

5.Spongebob

my top 5
wow, I just now looked for this thread because of our conversation and now you commented here:omg:

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
A new list after 2 years:
1. Tom and Jerry
2. Spongebob
3. Avatar The Last Airbender
4. The Penguins of Madagascar
5. Spiderman 1994
6. Back at the Barnyard
7. Artur
8. Gravity Falls
9. Phineas and Ferb
10. The Fairly Oddparents
11. Rick and Morty
12. The Simpsons(I am in season 4 now and really like it)
13. Bojack Horseman

I am not sure how accurate it is but that's my mood now

Back