Completed Bigsmoker's top 10 best episodes list

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Honorable mention #1: Opposite Day(season 1, 9B).
The hints:
Cliff- " Next time it's going to be 'go jump off a cliff day'! "
Clarinet - Spongebob played so much times on Clarinet.
Hammer - Squidward used hammer to rebuild Spongebob's house.

This episode is amazing. It is very funny and nostalgic for me. Patricks' face, the cliff joke, Spongebob's explaination, the plenty of Squidwards and many more. I like the concept of opposite day and I think it was executed in the best way. We can see again how Spongebob and Patrick like Squidward in the beginning(sing happy birthday even though it's not his real birthday). I rewatched it last week and ynjoyed every second of the episode. I give it 9.5/10. Amazing episode.

Hint for honorable mention 2# 304, golden gate.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
7th is for: Home Sweet Pineapple(season 1, 5b)
The hints:
Tear- Spongebob's tear.
Dancing - Squidward's dancing when Spongebob left.
This episode is also very nostalgic for me. I have watched it many times. This episode has very funny moments(when Spongebob and Patrick rebuild Spongebob's house, spiders, "I wish I lived here", when Spongebob sleeps at Squidward's house and more). This episode is also very touching for me, when Spongebob enters his parents' car and Patrick cries and can't let him leave. The ending is very iconic
This episode is amazing. 10/10

Hint for 6th: Rock and truck.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Wow...I didn't expect Home Sweet Pineapple here! Also for your honorable mention I thought the cliff, clarinet, and hammer was for 3 separate episodes. Your second honorable mention is very likely gonna be Squidville. Squidward's house was 304, and the golden gate is the gate to Tentacle Acres.

For #6, I actually don't really know, maybe it's Pizza Delivery?

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ah now I see how the honorable mention hints work. I agree with MattTheSpongeFanatic, it's probably Squidville. Home Sweet Pineapple is not an episode I'd personally have this high on my list, but I can see why you like it. It's definitely a good episode, no arguing there.

For #6, I'm going with Doing Time.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Yes, you were right. Honorable mentions 2# if for Squidiville(season 2, 6B).
This episode is very nostalgic for me. I like this concept, an area of people like Squidward as he always wanted.
This episode has very funny moments, we see Squidward enjoys his new life in this neighborhood. In the end we see that Squidward doesn't like this neighborhood and that Spongebob and Patrick came to return Squidward.
We see again how they like Squidward and want him to be with them.
This episode gets 9.5/10 for me.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
6th is for Pizza Delivery as MattTheSpongeFanatic said(season 1, 5A).
I used to think this episode is very overrated as a young, but now it is one of my favorite. This episode has a lot of iconic jokes(The song, the drink and more), this episode is unique in its atmosphare and it is just an adventure of Spongebob and Squidward towards the customer's house. This adventure is very enjoyable. There is the famous scene in the end, when the customer screamed at Spongebob and he cried and then Squidward helped him. This is one of my favorite scenes ever in shows. We see that Squidward likes Spongebob in the end. This scene is very very touching for me and everytime I watch it, I have tears in my eyes.
This episode gets 10/10.

Hint for 5th: paper, wrist watch.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Staff
Pizza Delivery is meh in my opinion.

For 5th I'm guessing it's Christmas Who.
Paper- IDK which one, there are a lot of papers in the episode.
Wrist watch- Patrick's "wrist watch" that Squidward gives him and he punches a hole through

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Dang, I was pretty confident in my Doing Time guess. Oh well, Pizza Delivery makes perfect sense too, especially considering how far into this list we are. It's one of those episodes that's super nostalgic for me. I hate how they did my boy Tom though. I just pretend that it's a completely different fish, not my favorite background character haha.

For #5, I'm also guessing Christmas Who. I also remember there was an episode where Patrick literally writes a watch on his wrist, but I can't remember what episode that was.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
5th is for Christmas Who?(season 2, 8).
This episode is amazing and you probably expected it to be in the list. This episode is very iconic and nostalgic. This episode shows us the townspeople wait for Santa, they sing about it(by the way, the song in one of the best in the show), but Squidward does not believe it. Santa did not come and they all are disappointed but Spongebob still has a faith in Santa. Then Squidward feels bad for Spongebob being sad so he decided to give him a gift to make him being happier. Then Squidward gives gifts to many people. This is when we see again that Squidward is a good person in the end and he does care about Spongebob I find the scene when Spongebob is sad and Squidward feels bad for him very touching. Then Santa comes and says that Squidward was good in the last year.

Hint for 4th: letter, ice

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Love me some Christmas Who, and it looks like the time to watch it is upon us again (not that it isn't an evergreen episode). I think my favorite jokes have to be the donkey bits, every time I watch it I laugh and wonder how they got that into the episode (they had a similar joke in Fools in April I think)

Hm, letter and ice? Honestly I'm pretty stumped. I would say Survival of the Idiots but I don't remember that episode having a letter. All the other ice-related episodes are hard to choose from too, like Snowball Effect and Krabs à la mode. So yeah, I'm pretty stumped. I'll probably feel a bit dumb though when the answer is revealed, but that's just how it be I suppose.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I am sorry for writing it so late... The 4th is for Fools in April(season 1, 19A)
The hints:
Ice is for ice cube prank joke.
Letter is for the scene when Squidwarde tries to apologize to Spongebob and puts a letter in the bottle.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I really love this episode. Firstable, I like the concept of April Fools.
This episode is very nostalgic and has many iconic frames or scenes(Squidward's face when laughting, the ice cube prank joke and more). This episode is very funny. Spongebob's pranks are hilarious for me. The ice cube is one of the funniest scenes in the show for me. I mean, it is only one cube instead of two and Spongebob laughts so hard. The the fish's face is iconic as well. Then we have Squidward's prank which is also hilarious but when it ends, it is sad. Spongebob is crying and everyone are mad at Squidward because his prank was too much. Then Squidward tries to apologize to Spongebob, there are some failures and then Squidward goes home and sees people who are angry at him including his mother and he runs to apologize to Spongebob. This scene is also very touching for me(as most of my top episodes have touching scenes). Then Spongebob forgives him and it is turns out that everyone is in Spongebob's home and then Squidward says that is was a prank too. I know many people would not agree with me about this episode, but I think it is clear now why I rate it as one of the best for me.

Hints for 3rd: sandwich, magazine.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Staff
Wow, I didn't expect Fools In April to be this high, but I can understand why you like it.

For #3, I'm guessing Suds. The sandwich refers to SpongeBob's sandwich that he made in the night, and the magazines might refer to Patrick saying that the doctor's office has old magazines. Since many of your best episodes are from premovie, I think it's pretty likely, but you'll never know.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Ooh Fools in April! This is a fun episode, I see why you have it as your #3. And I was right, I do feel a little dumb now that I know what the hints mean haha. This episode also makes me happy because it has my boy Tom in it.

For #3, I'm gonna go ahead and agree with MattTheSpongeFanatic and say that it's probably Suds.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I am sorry but 3rd is for Clams(season 3, 13B).
The hints:
sandwich - THE SANDWICH
magazine - Squidward read magazines when Spongebob casted out.

It is other unpopular opinion of mine, but this episode is just amazing for me. Mr Krabs finally got his millionth dollar and took Spongebob and Squidward to the lagoon. I love episodes about sea, pirates etc.
This episode has some funny moments("what do I win? Nothing", "How about you cast out over there so I can ignore you?" and more). In the end, Mr Krabs lost his milionth dollar and became very very sad. Seeing Mr Krabs crying over his lose made me feel sad for him:(
This episode is very enjoyable and nostalgic for me, I have watched it many times.

Hints for 2nd: 3, ketchup

Back