Completed Bigsmoker's top 10 best episodes list

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Clams is meh in my opinion.

For #2, I'm guessing The Algae's Always Greener. I don't know if there is a "3" in the episode, but Plankton hid in the ketchup bottle in the beginning and many people like this episode.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Dang, Clams? I really need to get my hint game on. For some reason I never watched Clams that much growing up, but I feel like I have a newfound appreciation of the episode. Seeing your review makes me want to rewatch the episode tonight.

Now, for the 2nd episode, 3 and ketchup...hmmm. The Algae's Always Greener feels like a good pick. Maybe No Weenies Allowed? I don't know I'm just throwing out episodes with ketchup. I don't really know what to do with the number 3.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I think it could also be Something Smells since many people like the episode and SpongeBob used ketchup in the sundae. But I'm still going with The Algae's Always Greener though. Maybe the "3" could refer to that The Algae's Always Greener is in Season 3?

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I think it could also be Something Smells since many people like the episode and SpongeBob used ketchup in the sundae. But I'm still going with The Algae's Always Greener though. Maybe the "3" could refer to that The Algae's Always Greener is in Season 3?
Yeah I was wondering about Something Smells too. I forgot if they had it in their list earlier or not lol

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
2nd if for Graveyard Shift(season 2, 16A).
The hints:
3 - "oh, boy, 3:00 a.m.!"
Ketchup - "Dude, can I have some ketchup?"

This episode is very nostalgic for me. I have rewatched it countless times. It is always enyojable watching this episode, no matter how much time I watch it. I remember watching it with my family when my cousin comes and we play together.
This episode has an amazing atmosphare. We see the night shift of Spongebob and Squidward, how they spend the time and what they do. Squidward makes a tale to scare Spongebob and then we see that this tale apparently becomes real. This episode has some memes(3 a.m., night night night night and more).

Hint for 1st(as if it is not clear what it would be): "Big, meaty claws."

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Bruh how did I not get that hint this is getting embarrassing lol. I also agree that Graveyard Shift is super nostalgic. It's also one of those episodes I'm always in the mood to rewatch. Like I'll specifically seek it out sometimes, it's just a timeless episode. Also, ever since I started working, I started seeing another layer to these episodes where Mr. Krabs mistreats his employees lol.

Looks like your number 1 is Band Geeks, which makes sense for obvious reasons. Not my personal favorite, but I understand why everyone loves this episode so much (me included)

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
As you said, 1st is for Band Geeks(season 2, 15B).
This episode is considered as the best one and I totally agree with that.
The episode has some iconic moments("big, meaty, claws", "Is mayonnaise an instruments?" and some more).
Despite these iconice moments, for me the end made this episode what it is.
EVERYONE(even Plankton!) cared of Squidward and his success. They worked hard to make him win, they made a lot of effort. Afterwards there is the best song in the show, Sweet Victory, Squidward wins Squiliam and being very happy.
1607979356600.png
This picture makes me smiling because Squidward is my favorite character in the show and seeing him so happy is just amazing.
This episode is a real masterpiece.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I love that picture, Squidward deserves more wins. Even though Band Geeks isn't my favorite episode, I completely understand why it tops the list of so many people. For one thing, Squidward wins in the end, which is amazing. And then the jokes in this episode pretty much all hit.

Back