Between the Lions

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
"Can't... hold... on... much... LONGER!!!!"
Anyone else remember this great show? Used to love this show when I was a wee lad, and just rediscovered it through some old DVDs I had of it. Still pretty decent, and sometimes pretty funny!

PinkPearl

insert title here
My sister watched it, although I've never really seen it in that much detail. I do remember the dinosaur and the ten small words, and the Chicken Jane stuff the most.

My question is, what's with the dinosaurs always being associated with libraries thing? It's not just this show, but it's been done in bits from other shows and at my local library as well. Huh.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Cliff Hanger is the only reason I'd watch this show. I remember there was some sort of Sesame Street crossover with this.

dmandaboi

I love SBM
Oh, do I remember this show.

Back in the day, we had cable TV which had almost nothing but news networks. The only channel that served entertainment which could satisfy my brother and I was PBS (Kids). And this show, it was... interesting to say the least.

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of nostalgia for this show. I think it was good, but who knows. If I had to pick the segment I remembered the most, it'd be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm0QHt9VrBU

"They said bat twice!"

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
My brain welled up on nostalgia as I read the title. I used to watch the show by the boatloads as a little kid. If I had to pick a segments that I remembered the most, it would be the Missing Letter ones. (especially words like clouds and alarm clock)

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
I remember liking it when I was younger. I do remember most of the segments, but one no one on here has mentioned yet that I enjoyed was the one with the knights forming words as they were jousting. Don't remember the name of it, though.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Baloo said:
I remember liking it when I was younger. I do remember most of the segments, but one no one on here has mentioned yet that I enjoyed was the one with the knights forming words as they were jousting. Don't remember the name of it, though.
That was "Gawain's Word".

Back