Tom Holland:

ZoToW0i.jpg

Which is the best/worst Peter Parker?

Tobey Maguire:

D9Ulc5j.jpg

Andrew Garfield:

a.jpg

Tom Holland:

spider-man-fans-split-as-tom-holland-is-revealed-as-the-next-peter-parker-136398846493903901-150623201025.jpg

Best/worst overall movie?

Spider-Man (2002):

Spider-Man2002Poster.jpg

Spider-Man 2:

Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg

Spider-Man 3:

Spider-Man_3,_International_Poster.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man:

The_Amazing_Spider-Man_theatrical_poster.jpeg

The Amazing Spider-Man 2:

The_Amazing_Spiderman_2_poster.jpg

Captain America: Civil War:

220px-Captain_America_Civil_War_poster.jpg

Personally, I think Tobey Maguire is by far the best for Peter and Spidey, he was born to play the role and is a genius actor! Spider-Man 2 is the best superhero movie of all time!!! :D

Andrew Garfield was a HORRENDOUS choice for both Spider-Man and Peter Parker and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is one of the worst movies ever. He's the worst!

Garfield is the best Spiderman

Maguire is the worst Spiderman

Maguire is the best Peter Parker

Garfield is the worst Peter Parker

Spiderman 2 is far and away the best movie. (Best Marvel Movie ever)

Spiderman 3 is the worst movie. (Chose it over TASM 2 because of how they ::dolphin noise::ed up Venom)

I've only seen Tom Holland's version (heard great things about Maguire tho. I'll check out his versions) and he was a perfect Spiderman. I loved how he was all nerd and fanboying. Reminded me of myself when I watch a Marvel movie or series. He was one of the coolest part of Civil War, which is so far best movie of 2016 imo.

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Kind of automatically have to go with the first one of the Raimi trilogy, since I never saw any of the other movies. Was a really fun ride though.

Bugs Bunny

That Screwy Wabbit
I think Andrew was my favorite for Peter-Parker and Spider-Man. I grew up with the Sam Raimi films, but I just enjoyed Andrew's take on the character better.

Spider-Man 2 was probably the best Spider-man movie though! The Amazing Spider-Man was good, but had some problems. Worst film would have to be Spider-Man 3.

Ouimeto_27

Baby Clam
[SIZE=11pt]There are both, the best and worst version of spiderman and I have seen each of it. Anyways, I hope to find good shows by Andy Yeatman here because I have exhausted the ones available online. The shows were very entertaining and educating. Therefore, there was a lot to learn.[/SIZE]

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Tom Holland is my favorite. I've seen the original Spider-Man trilogy, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Spider-Man: Homecoming, and I honestly felt he was the best actor out of the three. He just helped give the character such a lovable, much-needed vibrant and youthful refreshment.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Gotta go with Maguire. The newest one was good but sort of lost amidst the overload of Marvel movies. Back in 01 Spidey was the coolest.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I think Holland is the best, because it actually feels like he is a teen overwhelmed with the double life that he lives. Toby just feels like an adult going through all of that, which isn't what spider-man is.

Back