Best/Worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Episode?

Best Episode?

• Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture

• Night Light

• Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob

• The Card

• Ditchin'

• Shuffleboarding

• Back to the Past

• The Bad Guy Club for Villains

• SpongeBob's Last Stand

• Mermaid Man Begins

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Patrick-Man!

• Total voters

Supmandude

Squog
I'm including every episode where they have any sort of role in this list. I'm not including ones where they're only mentioned or seen in the background, but any episode where they do anything is one here. (Tell me if I accidentally left one out.) I'm not positive I should have SpongeBob's Last Stand on here, since they don't have a speaking role, but the "APATHY!!!" scene was so funny, that I had to include it.

Pick which episode you consider to be the best and which episode you consider to be the worst. :)

Anyway, I think I have to go with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V as my favorite. That's one of the best episodes of all time and is funny from start to finish! :D

For worst, I think I'm gonna go with Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob. It's not a bad episode and has tons of funny moments, but I think it's probably the weakest out of all of these. It's still really, really good, though.

What are your personal choices? :)

Supmandude

Squog
I don't get why people hate Shuffleboarding so much. It's my second or third favorite MM & BB episode.

Fiery Fist O' Pain

Part Computer or Something
The worst is the card. Awful episode. Also, oddly, one of Tom Kenny's top 20 favorites. Best? One word: Wumbo.
I don't get why people hate Shuffleboarding so much. It's my second or third favorite MM & BB episode.
Mostly bc it has nothing to do with shuffle boarding. The title is idiotic, I mean reallllllly stupid, but I liked the episode enough.

Supmandude

Squog
Mostly bc it has nothing to do with shuffle boarding. The title is idiotic, I mean reallllllly stupid, but I liked the episode enough.

I feel like the title is part of the joke, though, personally. Just like the Teen Titans Go episode called "Return of Slade". :)

daud2001

Just Some Nut
Best: Either MM&BB V or MM&BB III. I want to pick SpongeBob's Last Stand, but I don't think it counts.
Worst: Probably The Card (Shuffleboarding is hilarious)

Supmandude said:
I feel like the title is part of the joke, though, personally. Just like the Teen Titans Go episode called "Return of Slade". :)
It wasn't the problem. The problem was SpongeBob and Patrick arresting people for nit-picky reasons and later people going after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for all this when they didn't deserve. Also Return of Slade is god-awful.

Best: MM BB V

Worst: Shuffleboarding
Supmandude said:
You'd say that to every SpongeBob episode we dislike. :)

Supmandude

Squog
It wasn't the problem. The problem was SpongeBob and Patrick arresting people for nit-picky reasons and later people going after Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for all this when they didn't deserve.
That was why it was funny!!! :D

WhoBob said:
Also Return of Slade is god-awful.
More like god-awesome!!! ;)

WhoBob said:
You'd say that to every SpongeBob episode we dislike. :)
Incorrect. I don't like Clash of Triton very much and most people agree with me on that.

The Tough Sponge Man

Floating Shopping List
I'd say The Bad Guy Club For Villains is my favorite, since it's a funny episode similar to MM&BB V, except with more action.

As for the worst, I would say The Card, but MM&BB don't really play a role in that episode at all. So I'll go with Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is GO! since it's just stale. At least Shuffle Boarding had a few funny moments.

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Best: MM & BB VI: The Motion Picture
Worst: The Card (only one I rate below good.)

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Best: Justice League parody thingy where Sponge, Pat, Squid and Sandy take over as the superheroes
Worst: Shuffleboarding

Chuckles-Walrus

Imitation Krab
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V is best hands down imo. Seeing so many characters have their own cameos is absolutely amazing.

Back