Best Season 9 Year

Which was the best year for season 9?

• Total voters
Fred Mercury said:
can you add the "all of Season 9" choice?
Same. This season as a whole minus some episodes like Squirrel Records and Squid Baby, and some Meh episodes , most of this season is on par with season 4 definitely, and possibly season 1.

However if i have to pick one,even though 2013 was a great year that gave us episodes like Plankton's Pet and Evil spatula, the quality of the episodes in 2015 were amazing, pumping out episodes like Sanctuary,Patrick the game, Pull a barrel, and Whats eating Patrick.So 2015 is my pick.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
All were a mix of good and mediocre episodes, the best episodes like Patrick Man and E!AU and Plankton's Pet are 2012-13, but they have Squid Baby and LYB, so I have to go with 2015 currently because the bad eps were just boring like YK, and it is a bit awkward due to being a transitional period so yeah, yet 2016 looks more promising so I'm going to say that.

2015, of course! I feel the show is REALLY improving since the second movie (February 2015) I'm finding my old love for the show and Patrick again with episodes like "What's Eating Patrick", "The Executive Treatment", and "Patrick! The Game". Hope 2016 is even better!

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
2015, hands down. it's the best the show has been since the first movie!

Back