Best Season 7 episode?

q543frodomar

Banished
Let's face it: Season 7 is the most hated season. I hate it, too, although I think Pet Sitter Pat is worse than 1CM and APFG. Don't get me wrong: I hate those episodes. But this season DID have some good episodes. What's your favorite season 7 episode?

Mine is The Abrasive Side. I liked it because it really changed my view on spongebob. It was funny. I think it was one of the only good S7 episodes.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Karate Star, I don't get why it's so hated people say Patrick was a jerk, how? In the second part he wasn't intentionally chopping anything he just couldn't control his chop that's not his fault. He even tries to save SpongeBob by getting a fly out of him and saving him from underneath the rubble. He even takes off his own hand and tries to rebuild the Barg N' Mart that's quite sweet. Also there are some funny jokes like him almost chopping a baby that was honestly pretty funny.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I really like "Krusty Dogs" and "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa", coincidentally both episodes are paired together. :P

q543frodomar

Banished
You know, after I thought about it I think the abrasive side is not the best S7 episode anymore. I think that The Great Patty Caper is better due to more action and better scenes.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Enchanted Tiki Dreams is my fave. While some may say that it was a boring/sappy episode, I disagree. (even if the beginning was a bit bland)

JackIsCool

Moby Dollar
I like The Inside Job. I don't know why, there's just something about the atmosphere of it that I like.

Back