Best Post-Sequel Episodes! (Season 9B-11; 2015-19)

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Today we are going to list our favorites in the post-sequel era of SpongeBob, which as we all noticed, that post-sequel is like seasons 4 and 1-3. My favorites of the era so far are:
-- "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - An amazing Season 3 (look a) like episode with boards by Bob Camp!!
-- "Pull Up a Barrel" - Love the whole premise, and story, and storm sequence.
-- "What's Eating Patrick?" - Love Patrick doing an eating contest, and Sherm Cohen's great return!
-- "Patrick! The Game" - Love Patrick inventing a game, and the first episode with Vince and Marc as supervising producers!
-- "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Probably my most favorite of the era so far, with an A and B story goin' on in 11 minutes, plus the grand return of Kaz! My all time favorite SB writer!! :D
-- "CopyBob DittoPants" - Love the Patrick scene with the clones, "Life, is but a walking shadow..... LOOBIE LOOBIE LOOBIE!"
-- "SOLD!" - Yet another, with the idea of SpongeBob and Patrick making a house at the Krusty Krab, so saucin' awesome!!
-- "Lame and Fortune" - Mr. Lawrence's big return, and loved the live action scenes in the episodes!! :D
-- "Food Con Castaways" - Love this type of story, kinda a sequel for "Club SpongeBob" to me.
-- "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Love episodes where characters get marooned, aka, Food Con's review.
-- "Unreal Estate" - A great concept, love the intro thing they did in it!!
-- "SpongeBob's Place" - Kelly Armstrong delivers an amazing episode, love the whole thing, seems like season 3 so much!
-- "Burst Your Bubble" - Second post-sequel boating school episode, first one with Mrs. Puff in the whole thing, amazing concept!
-- "Plankton Retires" - Timing for the episode may not be the best, but still a great episode in my eyes.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES OF THE ERA?

And do you think it's great that they cut down the amount of Plankton / Krabs themed segments? I do! :'D

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
My favorites so far are:
"Company Picnic" (#1)
"Sanctuary!"
"Lost in Bikini Bottom"
"CopyBob DittoPants"
"The Fish Bowl"
"Patrick! The Game"
"The Sewers of Bikini Bottom"
"Pull Up a Barrel"
"Food Con Castaways"
"Lame and Fortune"

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Patrick! The Game is probably the funniest out of the lot, though Pull Up a Barrel is the more "complete" package of story telling, comedy, and general creativity.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Let me talk about some of the highlights.
  • "Tutor Sauce" - While not the Post-Sequel's best episode, it showed what these episodes would be capable of in a very funny and charming 11-minute package, and by the time it ended, it left me wanting more. A good sign of what's ahead.
  • "The Executive Treatment" - While a little slow to start, once "The Executive Treatment" gets moving, it starts moving at full speed with great gags, and a fun, silly situation.
  • "Pull Up a Barrel" - With a great story, a fun premise, and great humor all around, "Pull Up a Barrel" is actually an episode that became funnier for me upon later viewings. It's easily one of the season's best.
  • "Patrick! The Game" - One of the funniest episodes of the post-sequel, if not, the entire series, "Patrick! The Game's" humor mostly makes up for its somewhat lacking story.
  • "Married to Money" - While admittedly a little similar to Season 2's "Imitation Krabs," it keeps things fresh by adding a fair bit of new humor, and a somewhat heartfelt take on the premise.
  • "Two Thumbs Down" - Not much to say about this one aside from being really funny. It shows that SpongeBob is a show that's capable of taking a simple premise and working wonders with it, which "Two Thumbs Down" does well. I may also add that it feels like an attempt to improve two other episodes, "The Splinter" and "Face Freeze!," which were both universally hated in the past.
  • "Sharks vs. Pods" - A fun take on this nice 1950s-style plot, "Sharks vs. Pods" is filled with great humor, and really entertaining characters. The ending is also absolutely hilarious, and if you haven't seen the episode, you should watch it, because it has a fun way of tying things together, while still being ridiculous and funny.
  • "CopyBob DittoPants" - Easily one of my favorites of the season, "CopyBob DittoPants" is filled to the brim with hilarious comedy, a fun story, and over all just all the elements a good SpongeBob episode should have. I'd definitely recommend it, considering it's paired with the similarly amazing "Sharks vs. Pods."
  • "Pineapple Invasion" - This episode feels very classic. It feels like an episode from the first three episodes, and a good one at that! This episode manages to have several humorous gags, and pairs Plankton and Gary; something we haven't seen too often.
  • "Mimic Madness" - An all around amazing episode! I love the animation, the voice acting, and of course the song, and the story manages to be surprisingly solid! Definitely would land my top 10 episodes of the entire series.

elsa400

Banished
My opinions:
1.Lame and Fortune-Its awesome
2.Company Picnic-Its awesome
3.Pull up a Barrel-Its ok
4.Sold-Awesome
5-Squid Plus One-Its fantastic
6-Executve Treatment-Its amazing

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
EmployeeAMillion said:
My favourite is currently Two Thumbs Down. It almost felt like a Season 4 episode in terms of it's balance between story and comedy.
Season 9B, would've worked as Season 4, considering the voice of SB is toned down, not a crybaby anymore, and funny stories! Season 4 isnt as good to me, because of the SB voice change, that super bothered me. And i'm glad Tom Kenny is the new voice director, so he doesnt have to have the post-movie voice, but there were some good episodes in that season, as well as 5-8 if you ignore the bad episodes that consider them bad seasons.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
My favourites were (in not particular order) :
-Mall Girl Pearl
-Company Picnic
-What's Eating Patrick?
-Lame and Fortune
-Married to Money
-CopyBob DittoPants
-Pull Up A Barrel

There's still an episode I haven't watched though and that's the episode ''Sold!'' I am looking forward for it though , and I hope it makes the cup :)

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
Mine: (Until now)
7.- Squid Plus One (9/10)
6.- Pull up a Barrel (9/10)
5.- Larry's Gym (9/10)
4.- Married to money (9/10)
3.- Copybob Dittopants (9.5/10)
2.- What's eating Patrick? (10/10)
1.- Sharks vs. Pods. (10/10)

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Hazmart said:
Mine: (Until now)
7.- Squid Plus One (9/10)
6.- Pull up a Barrel (9/10)
5.- Larry's Gym (9/10)
4.- Married to money (9/10)
3.- Copybob Dittopants (9.5/10)
2.- What's eating Patrick? (10/10)
1.- Sharks vs. Pods. (10/10)
I like how your rankings are not like everyone else when most of my friends said Lost in Bikini Bottom or Tutor Sauce, and they always were Tutor Sauce, but i loved LiBB, because Bob Camp boarded it (and Pull Up A Barrel) and you dont have tutor sauce on your list, i do agree with SPO on your list, and Sharks V. Pods and What's eating patrick are great :D But, really the big question to all of us, is WHAT'S THE LEAST GOOD POST-SEQUEL EPISODE, Because there are no bad episodes at all here :)
UPDATE!
TheJasbre202 said:
Today we are going to list our favorites in the post-sequel era of SpongeBob, which as we all noticed, that post-sequel is like seasons 4 and 1-3. My favorites of the era so far are:
-- "Pull Up a Barrel" - Love the whole premise, and story, and storm sequence.
-- "What's Eating Patrick?" - Love Patrick doing an eating contest, and Sherm Cohen's great return!
-- "Patrick! The Game" - Love Patrick inventing a game, and the first episode with Vince and Marc as supervising producers!
-- "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Probably my most favorite of the era so far, with an A and B story goin' on in 11 minutes, plus the grand return of Kaz! My all time favorite SB writer!! :D
-- "CopyBob DittoPants" - Love the Patrick scene with the clones, "Life, is but a walking shadow..... LOOBIE LOOBIE LOOBIE!"
-- "SOLD!" - Yet another, with the idea of SpongeBob and Patrick making a house at the Krusty Krab, so saucin' awesome!!
-- "Lame and Fortune" - Mr. Lawrence's big return, and loved the live action scenes in the episodes!! :D

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES OF THE ERA?

And do you think it's great that they cut down the amount of Plankton / Krabs themed segments? I do! :'D
And I'd like to add "The Executive Treatment" to my list of favorites, with the Patrick getting a job thing, and barely any sb in it, and I love the mood of the episode, like "Pull Up A Barrel"s wraparounds (story outside of the story, which mr krabs is telling the story) with the storm mood, i always love those on SB :)

MrPenguin

GAME OVER!
Tutor Sauce
The Executive Treatment
The Sewers of Bikini Bottom
What's Eating Patrick
Patrick! The Game
CopyBob DittoPants
Pull up a Barrel
Sharks vs Pods
Sold!
Lame and Fortune

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
My opinions at the moment (This isn't final, this list is always changing)

1. What's Eating Patrick?
2. MermaidPants
3. Sold!
4. Bulletin Board
5. Patrick! The Game
6. Mimic Madness
7. Mall Girl Pearl
8. The Whole Tooth
9. Unreal Estate
10. Food Con Castaways
11. The Sewers of Bikini Bottom
12. Pull Up a Barrel
13. Tutor Sauce
14. Lost and Found
15. Sharks vs. Pods
16. Plankton Gets the Boot
17. Married to Money
18. Pineapple Invasion
19. Larry's Gym
20. The Getaway
21. Burst Your Bubble
22. SpongeBob LongPants
23. Trident Trouble
24. Squid Plus One
25. CopyBob DittoPants
26. Sanctuary!
27. Sandy's Nutmare
28. The Executive Treatment
29. Lost in Bikini Bottom
30. House Worming
31. Goodbye, Krabby Patty?
32. Lame and Fortune
33. Snail Mail
34. SpongeBob's Place
35. Two Thumbs Down
36. Whirly Brains
37. Salsa Imbecilicus
38. Company Picnic
39. Snooze You Lose
40. Life Insurance
41. Code Yellow
42. The Fishbowl
43. Plankton Retires
44. Krusty Katering
45. Mutiny on the Krusty

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
The Executive Treatment, What's Eating Patrick, Larry's Gym, Sharks vs. Pods, Pineapple Invasion, and Plankton Gets the Boot are my favorites so far.

The Sewers of Bikini Bottom, Unreal Estate, The Executive Treatment, Larry's Gym, Code Yellow, Trident Trouble, Mimic Madness, Sharks vs. Pods, Burst Your Bubble, and MermaidPants are some of my favorites right now.

- Pull Up a Barrel
- What's Eating Patrick
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom
- Mall Girl Pearl
- Sharks vs Pods
- CopyBob DittoPants
- Bulletin Board
- Unreal Estate
- Mimic Madness

godly af episodes

AnthonyDaBest

Floating Shopping List