Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Lk Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Séance Shméance

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Supmandude

Squog
What is your favorite "horror-ish-type sort-of-scary-ish sort of episodes that could be watched during Halloween-ish or something"-type episodes that you like the best to watch during Halloween or something?

Note: These are not only episodes that take place during Halloween or are about Halloween, but you know, like episodes that are sort of like horror and monster and ghosty-stuff-type based and stuff, you know? If there are any sort of scary-type-themed episodes like that and stuff that I forgot and aren't on the list to choose from, let me know and I'll add it or them or something.

My personal choice is Nasty Patty, but it was a close one between that and One Krabs Trash, Graveyard Shift, Ghoul Fools, and A Pal for Gary. :)

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
As much as I love "Scaredy Pants/I Was a Teenage Gary" and "Nasty Patty", I'd have to choose "Séance Shméance" as my favorite.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Scaredy Pants. I love watching Halloween-type stuff. Ghost Host and Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost also have their merits.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
A Pal for Gary! :sbsmiles: It is truly a masterpiece of entertainment, I’ll take it over that pile of hot garbage Band Geeks any day! :patboo:

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
Agreed on Nasty Patty. I'm a sucker for rain in Bikini Bottom, and I would argue that that overall atmosphere created in that episode is drearier, darker and scarier than Graveyard Shift, where, despite dealing with a plot that is more explicitly creepy, the tone is pretty outlandish and upbeat

Back